Concerning DroolMAN...

DroolMAN

Well I know it is comeing for me and mine. My wife and I both pay along with our two young sons they both have a tendeny to want things they can't get. if you asked them they would say need but thats anouther story. i am all the time giving them things like low lvl food ,tuna most of the time. dualing rings games necklesses charging glorys for them. All these things can look wrong if you don't look at them all the way through. There are no real rules broken by this no where does it say i can't give anouther player anything i want to. we have up to 4 players on at my house most days. We have been known to have friends over for a bit of a LAN party from time to time and then its been up to 20 players or so all at once from one LAN makes for fun clan pk trips. All this said i figure it will all soon come to an end soon because of the way jagex is doing things now days. I will miss the game but i will not start over again i have worked to hard to get where i am. If they chose to ban us i will not continue to suport them by giving them more money, if they will not suport us.

I miss you Justice my angel on earth and now in heaven " quem di diligunt, adolescens moritur " for whom the gods love die young. April 6th 2005 - February 17th 2009

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are jagex fully floated on the stock market or do they retain majority shares? If not i want some one to buy them out or form a league with other shareholders to force Jagex to stop damging thier own buisness by doing stupid things like this.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Don't mind me for being such a newb towards black marks but how will you find out if you get/have any? Does Jagex message you?

Yes, the will send you a message telling you about it, just play by the rules and dont swear and youll be fine

swordwarior.png

Well I know it is comeing for me and mine. My wife and I both pay along with our two young sons they both have a tendeny to want things they can't get. if you asked them they would say need but thats anouther story. i am all the time giving them things like low lvl food ,tuna most of the time. dualing rings games necklesses charging glorys for them. All these things can look wrong if you don't look at them all the way through. There are no real rules broken by this no where does it say i can't give anouther player anything i want to. we have up to 4 players on at my house most days. We have been known to have friends over for a bit of a LAN party from time to time and then its been up to 20 players or so all at once from one LAN makes for fun clan pk trips. All this said i figure it will all soon come to an end soon because of the way jagex is doing things now days. I will miss the game but i will not start over again i have worked to hard to get where i am. If they chose to ban us i will not continue to suport them by giving them more money, if they will not suport us.

one day will come to me also.... i am also under a LAN router, in fact the whole building is under the same ip... what can we do with that ban-happy jagex [bleep]ex?

Write a letter to Jagex, I have the address somewhere if you want it. I can't believe they won't accept that they made a mistake and revert the bans (or unban your daughter's account). It really is appaling and I wouldn't stand for it.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

well tell jagex to grow a brain using their farming skill

Rofl..i laughed at that.

Anyway, im sorry Droolman, i agree that Jagex need tho get thier "Detection systems" up to date, since 2 people in the same household cant play the game. I appreciate all you have done for the forum.

Good luck irl.

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

I read your entire story (since I use your guide all the time.) and think that its very sad to see how jagex handled this.

And now that you have posted about this I will no longer play or trade with my 9 Year Old Nephew when he comes over to my house ( I pay for both Accounts too. ) Which is sad because every week he comes over to my house to play , he plays downstairs for hours and begs for me to log on in my room, I usually give him some money items or help with quests every week.

Oh well at least now I know I could be banned for multiple logging in, guess I cant play on weekends now Grrrrrrreattttt! :roll:

I hate Jagex's policies, I love the game, but there customer support killed it for me, my guy got banned because some1 sold me a drag axe for less then they meant to, and reported me for scamming.

Thats why I dont play anymore, way to go Jagex, sry to hear about your ban DroolMan.

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

<3333333 Jagex

I don't know what to say buddy, I hate when bad things happen to good people. Is a possibility of your wife paying for your daughter on her credit card instead of yours?

Sorry to hear about your account & your daughter's :( From my poin of view: I see your daughter's account as a mule since its in your name & seeing 2 computers logged in at once to trade. :?

Based on your logic... any person who has ever been given a free item should be banned.

Fact is, that account is his daughter's not his.

Some of you people just don't get it...

and his daughter is what? 4 years old? Can bearly read or write? Breaking jagex's terms and condition rules? Seems that most of you here keep letting this pass you by easily.

13orhigher.png

Theres some proof. The way I see it, It was a mule, Mainly because all she did is move around and never contributed onto the account, She cant read or type, How can you say this is HER account, even if it was HER account your still breaking the rules. I do find it wrong that they ban the account because of multiple log in, My friend does this most of the time and i yet to see him banned :? , DETECTION SYSTEM MY [wagon] :roll: , Might as well be throwing darts at a wall with peoples names, The only reason why he would think of not creating her daugther a new account is because her account had some rare items and he wants them back, How hard can a 4 yard old daughter train?

Quit runescape...

man that's lame...

crap like that always makes me paranoid to trade with my step-brother... He showed me me the game and is the reason I got started playing (RSN is Riaki). He's always asking to mine coal for me or do other stuff to "work" for me, and every time I go back home I get paranoid trading with him for this very reason.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

[and his daughter is what? 4 years old? Can bearly read or write? Breaking jagex's terms and condition rules? Seems that most of you here keep letting this pass you by easily.

How hard can a 4 yard old daughter train?

Seeing as his daughter can barely read or write, I doubt SHE created the account.

Also, like training ability matters. If she has a good time wandering around looking at pretty colors and not doing much at all, who gives a damn about training ability?

Sorry to hear about your account & your daughter's :( From my poin of view: I see your daughter's account as a mule since its in your name & seeing 2 computers logged in at once to trade. :?

Based on your logic... any person who has ever been given a free item should be banned.

Fact is, that account is his daughter's not his.

Some of you people just don't get it...

and his daughter is what? 4 years old? Can bearly read or write? Breaking jagex's terms and condition rules? Seems that most of you here keep letting this pass you by easily.

Heres an idea. Maybe you should read the entire post you quoted of mine... rather then take what I said out of context. You're just proving to myself and everyone else exactly how narrowminded some members of the community can be.

As long as she had parental supervision (which she did)... She is NOT in the wrong. Get it through your thick skull.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

To anyone outside of your family it would look like he was cheating. Despite this Jagex gave him a second chance, listened to his story, and unbanned his main.

Sounds like a happy ending to me :/

Sure, you lost some rare items, and your daughter lost her account (although i doubt it would have hard for her to get a new acc set up?). But that's far better than losing everything like a lot of people do.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

:shock: That's awful! I hate it when people don't even TRY to look at it from the accused's point of veiw and/or give him/her the benefit of the doubt...I've had things like this happen to me, but on a MUCH smaller scale...Jagex has sunk very low indeed...

jagex is completely corupt no dought ill rejoice the day a new team comes in
agreed i say we ambush them wiv appeals to get his daughters acc back soo much we drive them to insanity and they quit and less corrupted staff come . All in favour quote this and say " Aye "

jagex is completely corupt no dought ill rejoice the day a new team comes in
agreed i say we ambush them wiv appeals to get his daughters acc back soo much we drive them to insanity and they quit and less corrupted staff come . All in favour quote this and say " Aye "

It'd happily say Aye if it'd accomplish anything, but it won't. Even if CS was willing they wouldn't be allowed to act upon our 3rd party appeals as per rules, so let's safe ourselves the trouble :P