Concerning DroolMAN...

DroolMAN

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To anyone outside of your family it would look like he was cheating. Despite this Jagex gave him a second chance, listened to his story, and unbanned his main.

Sounds like a happy ending to me :/

Sure, you lost some rare items, and your daughter lost her account (although i doubt it would have hard for her to get a new acc set up?). But that's far better than losing everything like a lot of people do.

I think the point a lot of people are missing is his daughter's account was still banned because they thought it was a mule account, when it wasn't.

So what makes you think that his main and his daughter's new account wont both get perm banned if they were to make a new account? They already gave his main two black marks. He gets one more mark and its a perm ban.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Another point that some are missing is why is a 4 year old playing this game? Why did she have all these rares on her account, as colorfull as they may be I could probably list 50 more colorfull items that can be bought at any store and don't cost that much. Wouldn't it of made more common sense to purchase these items for her to google and aww over instead of rares worth millions? I said it before, in a previous post, and I'll say it again, I think this is what caught the eyes of jagex, it looked like a mule account.

-Lt-

ltangel.png

nice one on getting ur account back, unlucky for your daughter...

seriously, seeing an experienced player like you getting banned for your daughter being on at the same time, i shouldn't play on rs with my sister :? u must be sooooooooooo mad at jagex :x :x :x

TifSig.jpg

well tell jagex to grow a brain using their farming skill

Haha, that made me laugh.

On topic though, I can understand why you're upset. Although, I also understand Jagex's reasoning for thinking it was a mule. They treat everyone's account equally...and I really hate to be saying this, but your case deserved no special treatment (in the initial banning of your daughter's account) because they assumed that it was a routine ban of any other mule character.

Unbeknownst to them, you were indeed innocent.

I am very sorry for your loss. Perhaps I could help you out in giving you some items that she can have? I'll give Droolman some stuff too if you feel you need it.

panoramiadk9.gif

that is sick. SICK! its like those people at the end of a 1-800 number - they dont care; you are a nobody to them..

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I am paranoid the same thing will happen to me, except slightly differnt. Me and my brother both play rs, however we are on the same network so our external ip and subnet are identical, and we are always lending each other items and stuff, so im just waiting for one of these day when jagex bans both of us :roll:

But it is not just Jagex that does this. A week or so ago I went to come on tip.it and it said i have been given a one week ban for posting a drop party thread. I never did this, however my brother says he posted it for a friend. So what did the tip.it people do? ban both of us....and when i tried to explain it, i got ignored...My account is Silver-fx, his is shraps. We are differnt people, but since we live in the same house they go and ip ban us...so its not only jagex that does this. lots of people do, they don't realize that it is a person behind everything

Another point that some are missing is why is a 4 year old playing this game? Why did she have all these rares on her account, as colorfull as they may be I could probably list 50 more colorfull items that can be bought at any store and don't cost that much. Wouldn't it of made more common sense to purchase these items for her to google and aww over instead of rares worth millions? I said it before, in a previous post, and I'll say it again, I think this is what caught the eyes of jagex, it looked like a mule account.

-Lt-

Because it is his daughter and he loves her.I'd do the same for my daughter if I had one.

My good God. That is ridiculous in the worst sense. But in a way it is fair enough as they have NO real way of knowing that you are who you say you are with a 4 year old daughter (not to say I don't belive you, as I do).

That is really just a big load of BS on Jagex's side. What they need now is hire some people so they can "investigate" stuff like this so people who are doing nothing wrong don't get banned.

"If ignorance is bliss...then knock the smile off my face!"

Rage Against The Machine

Zack De La Rocha

Ok from my stand point, there really shouldnt be a rule 8 to be broken, why you may ask, simply for this rule is abit insane, who really cares if someone trades items within there characters, lets be honest here.. its abit sad to think someone would get banned for something so little,why would someone do this, oh maybe bank space .. good enough reason to do it, umm trading scammed items ... ya thats to bad that happens but still not worth banning someone cause they have a mule, and really anybody that feels trading to a mule or whatever they choose to do with there own items, really shouldnt matter to anybody but ther people that choose to do with there items, If your a person that doesnt do this thats fine, nobody is asking you to trade within yourself, and dont down someone for trading withing themselves its there choice, but my main concern is that jagex really needs to step back and not worry about item trading, because if people get so serious over something so small and freak out and say oh hes bad and he shouldnt do that well lets just say that someones taking this issue behond what it needed, but for the most here that just go on about it being 2 accounts one for him one for daughter, thats fine ill go wtih that, but it shouldnt have to be figgured out to why he did what he did or whos characters they are, simply this rule 8 is over rated and thats my opion, there is much more worse going on with other cheats and scams going on than some little trading between characters .... just want to say w000peeeee :P anyways glad you got your character unbanned, it was rightfully so and hope you never have to deal with this again .

-Lt-

No offense at all but you OBVIOUSLY don't have children (probably too young) because this comment about OTHER colorful items does not ring true when it comes to children. They see the pretty "hats" at the top row of his bank (that's where mine are =\ ) and want THOSE hats. Try as you might to trick or disctract them they have made up their mind and will accept no substitutes. Personally, I wouldn't indulge their desires if they are being obnoxious but innocent requests are hard for any good father to deny... even if you run the risk of losing months of work by a dropped rare. :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

and his daughter is what? 4 years old? Can bearly read or write? Breaking jagex's terms and condition rules? Seems that most of you here keep letting this pass you by easily.

13orhigher.png

Theres some proof. The way I see it, It was a mule, Mainly because all she did is move around and never contributed onto the account, She cant read or type, How can you say this is HER account, even if it was HER account your still breaking the rules. I do find it wrong that they ban the account because of multiple log in, My friend does this most of the time and i yet to see him banned :? , DETECTION SYSTEM MY wagon :roll: , Might as well be throwing darts at a wall with peoples names, The only reason why he would think of not creating her daugther a new account is because her account had some rare items and he wants them back, How hard can a 4 yard old daughter train?

Regarding the attempt to create an account under the age of 13... perhaps you should try READING the terms and conditions before you try to state that people are violating them...

picture0067jc.png

My apologies in advance if there is some law that I'm unaware of which bans 4 year old children from the internet... :roll:

And since when is ability/success in training a requirement to play this game? Have you ever seen a young child in a game? They don't have to be any good to enjoy it. They like it because the colors, the movement, the fact that they're sharing an interest with daddy/mommy/big brother/whoever else.

The younger a child is, the less patience he or she will have. Also the less knowledge of how to raise a skill un-aided. I'm sure mom was there helping much of the time to make sure nothing bad happened... But I guess that's bad in your book too?

A prime example is my younger step-brother. This is the kid who showed me (almost 1800 skill total) the game almost 2 years ago. He was playing for at least a few months before he showed me. He never does anything worthwhile with his time and just walks around talking to friends and enjoying the company. Does that make his account any worthwhile items to try on or play with?

picture0021we.png

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Well, it looks like I will eventually be banned too, by Jagex logic. Me, my fiancee', my two kids (Son and Daughter) and her two kids (also Son and Daughter) all have rs accounts and all play from my house. We all trade with each other all the time and I am not going to stop trading with my loved ones because of this "risk". After all, Jagex claims on their site to be a family oriented game. And we all know that Jagex has a huge revenue stream. So, family gets banned, Jagex fails to appropriately investigate after 3 appeals, GET LAWYER (a nice shark type that will go for all the blood that can be sucked from Jagex because he only gets paid if he wins) SUE Jagex for false advertising, family discord and whatever other creative things a decent shark can come up with. And make the lawsuit as PUBLIC as possible!

Once you hit a company in the pocket book for their lack of customer support they usually improve their customer support.

Just my personal thoughts. :twisted:

No offense at all but you OBVIOUSLY don't have children (probably too young) because this comment about OTHER colorful items does not ring true when it comes to children. They see the pretty "hats" at the top row of his bank (that's where mine are =\ ) and want THOSE hats. Try as you might to trick or disctract them they have made up their mind and will accept no substitutes. Personally, I wouldn't indulge their desires if they are being obnoxious but innocent requests are hard for any good father to deny... even if you run the risk of losing months of work by a dropped rare. :wink:

Exactly.

While I don't have any children myself... I'm at that age when its getting time to start a family... so I can see where Drollman is coming from.

All these people who are trying to justify this rubbish just don't get it. They can't put themselves in Droolman's shoes.

If it doesn't happen to them... they could give two craps about what happens to anyone else. So why they bother to come here is really beyond me.

What I find funny is if the same thing would have happened to them... they would have came here squealing like a stuffed pig. Whereas Droolman came here and let his situation be known, and left it at that.

Don't you just love how the weak minded work? :roll:

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

By making the account for her you accepted the terms and conditions on her behalf. As a result, any actions taken on the account are your responsibility and would be even if you did not play the game.

I know the price. I pay it gladly.

Got to love jagex's auto messages.. :roll: I got the same thing... You would think after playing for 5 years they would take the time out and write the god dam thing themselves... :roll: Also makes you wonder how soooooo many pures can get away with the same rule that you and me have been banned for.. There are hundreds of pures made everyday.. Make me wonder when i see this topic below :roll:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=408614

i just gave my friend all the equipment and he traded to my pure

and yeah most people do drop trade even though its illegal, but hey...whatever

give the account 1m by having a friend help out

u dont have to drop trade to get money from 1 accnt to another...

load up 2 rs's.. on detail select do 1 normally and on teh other do it on *unsigned applet using default java* and then u can load up teh same world, 1 char on each world and ,meet up.. so its not elligal ? :D

i got my pures wc up , since my main got banned i couldn't use him to fund my pure lol :shock:

seems jagex has rules for some then rules for others... If you have a mod on your friend list seems you will never get banned.. :wink:

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Ok from my stand point, there really shouldnt be a rule 8 to be broken, why you may ask, simply for this rule is abit insane, who really cares if someone trades items within there characters, lets be honest here.. its abit sad to think someone would get banned for something so little,why would someone do this, oh maybe bank space .. good enough reason to do it, umm trading scammed items ... ya thats to bad that happens but still not worth banning someone cause they have a mule, and really anybody that feels trading to a mule or whatever they choose to do with there own items, really shouldnt matter to anybody but ther people that choose to do with there items, If your a person that doesnt do this thats fine, nobody is asking you to trade within yourself, and dont down someone for trading withing themselves its there choice, but my main concern is that jagex really needs to step back and not worry about item trading, because if people get so serious over something so small and freak out and say oh hes bad and he shouldnt do that well lets just say that someones taking this issue behond what it needed, but for the most here that just go on about it being 2 accounts one for him one for daughter, thats fine ill go wtih that, but it shouldnt have to be figgured out to why he did what he did or whos characters they are, simply this rule 8 is over rated and thats my opion, there is much more worse going on with other cheats and scams going on than some little trading between characters .... just want to say w000peeeee :P anyways glad you got your character unbanned, it was rightfully so and hope you never have to deal with this again .

rule 8 was intend to stop people opening 10 account and do stuff 10x faster, but they are strangely incoprate "account interact" into it which completely meaningless too overwheming...

I hope you get your problem resolved. I really do!

That being said, I think everyone's had their chance to comment. So, I'm locking this now.

Rule #1 clearly states, "Do NOT confuse Newpy!"

Only 19 years to get to level 99 in something.  Mining, check.

Moving right along ... Catch me if you can! 🤣

Always buying silver ore at above GE prices!