-The Legends of Runescape-

buffrichie

Legends Of Overall Stats

Tiwi, L6vi, Zaptone Z, Ashley, Alchemon, G Bub, M Oldfield, Bluerose13x, Tks, Pugxsi, Lightning, Hiana, Doublebubble, Dirtydevil, Sandytrain, Sunjon, Phillip, Stud690, Numb22, Gugge, Thereturnofx, Haxx0r Maxx, Mj, Wapiti, Viikate, Arsenes, Arsefrommars, Sir Beachy, Rush Wind, Mysticsmagic, Joe1002

Legends Of Combat

Alchemon, Sandytrain, Hurkules, Zonghui, Muhahahahaha, Washi Rfd, Darkprince, Phillip, Dirtydevil, Who Da Best, Lady Lynda, Robin Hood2, Almedin3, Ashley, Azot, Dmxkobe8, Gregechidna6, Equalizer T, The Great E, Eva 02, S A X, Gearshifter, Galaxyg, Lightning, Mooncricket, Sir Beachy, Terminator, Wickedwayz, Erixson, Fist Of God, Sir Elliott, Pycckuu Bouh, Ladykilljoy, Datrupimp, Trupimp, L6vi, Tiwi, Ericd16, Mj, Babyluv, Buffyslayer, Lando, Zaptone Z, Roaddogg, Haxx0r Maxx, Sunjon, Magna, Stud690, Jb, Yedija, Polomeros, Red1010, Nock, Trixstar, N15n, Swan Love, Oppai, Doublebubble, Russ An, Needamaid, Thedealer, Yrret 5, Bigkingsfan, Dakiller, The Good 1, Thesimpsons, Spockrock, Max333, Daniel Ruels, Bdvo89, Xzzibit, Crovax, Methattron2, Ssj4, ***edyomomm, Drakkus, Sexy Razor, D E A D L Y, Gugge, Coolerkiller, Pink Lady, Undrtakr1, Zarium, Xxpr0xx, Steveat711sd, Mysticsmagic, Joe1002

Legends Of Range

Kobiianardo, Robin Hood2, Phillip, Flat, Theboss123, Thedealer, Dirtydevil, Stinger X12, Travis23, Autokill, Graffixetet, Fightin Dog, Archer Might, Freestone, Aynard, Bttrflii, Dravenstormn, Kngpin, Ichi, Dw Marco, Dw Buddha, Archer Speed, Killa Priest, Littletn, Judist, N15n, Ethyrial, Theboss, Crushed, Matt49, Moss Johnsun, 6shooter, Blix666, Broken646, Jayded Eyes, Alchemon, Thehate, Sue Me, Buffyslayer, G Bub, Haxx0r Maxx

Legends Of Wizardry

Fist Of God, Bluerose13x, Gormis, Iampenguin, Mystic Kila, Zaptone Z, Sunjon, Ashley, Mysticsmagic, Tiwi, Lady Lynda, Lando, Zonghui, Muhahahahaha, Azot, Pycckuu Bouh, Tks, Viikate, Oppai, L6vi, Tram, Steveat711sd, Swan Love, Destroy U, Mtw700, Ezarc, Skone751, Chris Boyd3, Kunibert, Lotta Might, Puffffin, G Bub, M Oldfield, Ganelon2, Stud690, The Good 1, Alchemon, Moonmage, Sandytrain, Aguilaus22, Dmxkobe8, Simskiller, Lightning, Almedin3

Legends Of Prayer

Yedija, Gearshifter, Muhahahahaha, Lady Lynda, Gogeta, Sandytrain, Wickedwayz, Eminem2001, Talamarimage, Queendemoni, Dirtydevil, Bytesmee, Pink Lady, Zaptone Z, Ashley, L6vi, Azot, Dakiller, Haxx0r Maxx

Legends Of Cooking

Arsefrommars, Archstanton, Zonghui, Shaolincook, Bl Nd3d, Red1010, Tks, Wapiti, Kitsu Joe, Akraen, Pizza B0y, Unknown Boy, Sander, S1acker, 2 X Treme, G Bub, Pycckuu Bouh, Muhahaha, Lightning, Vii Edea, 0wn3d, Matthieu, L6vi, Babym39, Dirtydevil, S O B Bspace, Who Da Best, Zezima, Sandytrain, Sir Elliott, Wethebest

Legends Of Woodcutting

Everdred, Eldgar, Magrathea, Zaptone Z, Brolli, M Oldfield, Arsefrommars, Rubbermaid, Chromex, Cowchicken, Thehate, Blitz Kreig, L6vi, Rattsabre, Rush Wind, Thereturnofx, Dragoon 707

Legends Of Firemaking

Magrathea, Zaptone Z, Arsefrommars, M Oldfield, Tiwi, Everdred, Thereturnofx, L6vi, Rush Wind, Doublebubble, G Bub, Sandytrain, Phillip, Ashley, Cowchicken, Dragoon 707

Legends Of Fishing

Tks, Wapiti, I Zepher I, Shaolincook, Akraen, L6vi, Red1010, Wethebest, Matthieu, 0wn3d, Bl Nd3d, Big Kuku, D Manil, Virx17, Kitsu Joe, Q Xoz, Arsefrommars, Thesimpsons, 2 X Treme, Couga, Sandokan, Babym39

Legends Of Crafting

Hiana, Lt Angel, Goneril, Zero Star, Xxcavalierxx, Bluerose13x, I Godddess I, Pink Lady, H Bar, Writh, Sunjon, Mysticsmagic, Avd, Ascherb, Lil Might, Polgara, Angelwrath, Rainbow247, Wedger, Slysteeler, Everdred

Legends Of Smithing

Bluerose13x, Krest, Gormis, Iampenguin, Lostwind, M Oldfield, Ezarc, D Rad, Red Lock, Musashi22, Fat Trader, Ghettomasta, Fogies11, Hiana, Arris, Cedog, Zweihander, Euklid, Zezima, Lotta Might, Tuntun1, Skon751, Twy, Cwc Zephir1, Sinai, Geliloth, Pocketfluff, Swordsmen

Legends Of Mining

Ezarc, Gormis, Kibble, Lotta Might, Iampenguin, Viikate, Writh, Cedog, S H A R K, Euklid, M Oldfield, Glove, Twy, Wes Dh, Fogies11, Waltteri, Fat Trader, Zweihander, Sinai, Ghettomasta, Lostwind, D Rad, Geliloth, Krest, Elmasmalo, Silencrx, Pocketfluff, Swordsmen, Hiana, Spockrock

Legends Of Herblaw

Moonmage, Bluerose13x, Toxa007, Wedger, Shacoya, Halw Gnun, Lord Cky

Legends Of Thieving

Swedemike, Thehate, Matthieu, Shadowbeast2, Duck Man, 280zx, Tazsteven, Shorty 2001, Lonekeeper, Teagirl5

Legends Of Fletching

Lightning, Blitz Kreig, Chilipeppers, Scarletstar, Moridin, Pker Dude Jr, King Orion 2, Ntucke99

Legends Of Agility

Thehate, Mad Max 87, Phoenixuk, Duece Winsor, Dakini Sword

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legends Of RuneScape's Birth

Caramon, Visolela, Hitman X, Silverion, Eternal Adam, Joe Jenninz, Salem, Blaze mace, Jerico, Oldmanschild, Dmonik, Starlude, Doc Iron 9, Rodrigo, Merlin/Ace2You, R2keen2, Great Vegeta, Esq, Militant, King Sabre, Uk Sabre, Sodevilish, Wasssupp, Rab, Ice Sabre, Sun Sabre, Messiah 10, Wolf, Ironbear09, Lyssa, Kristoffs, Da Sinner, Agassi, Mitchell, Jamk911, Slayer25, Adam4life, Poope, Lyte, Kewldewdm, Dmonik

Legends Of PKing From 2001-2002

**In no particular order!

1. Russ An - First to PK Zonghui officially 1v1 in wild, Amazing PKing speed

2. Danny1880 - One of the most deadliest PKers ever to exist. Considered the Pioneer of RS catching

3. Angel2002/I Wicked I - The most controversial PKer during his time. Lifeless catching... lifeless luck

4. Zar Family 2 - One of the scariest pkers during his time. Not good to be caught by him and his team.

5. Robin Hood2 - The Legend of non-wild PKing.

6. Bs Arkan - The 2nd highest lvl pure during his time and posessed 1337 catching skills.

7. Max333 - One of the most skilful PKers of all time... since 2001 to 2003.

8. Paki4ever/The Lapper/Kingpin - One of the earliest pioneer of pures.

9. Polomeros - Insane high lvl PKer... crazy stats with crazy dmg

10. Who Da Best - A Legendary PKer during his time.

11. Dmxkobe8 - Considerably the pioneer of Magic-PK.. high lvl and extremely skilful.

12. Gregechidna6 - 3rd person to reach 99hp legit. Super high lvl and not to be messed with.

13. Masterlance - A controversial PKer during his time, 1337 PKing skills with mad *** stats.

KingLeo made a new legend post like every week or two for a while, but the fact of it is any legendary list is going to be subjective. I like his lists simply because i get an honorable mention in some of them but truth is i was hardly ever a legend to anyone.

I don't believe lightning founded the wanderer's, an original member yes and possible a co-founder but i don't think she was the soul creator, i'm not positive my time within the group was very much near their final split.

My claim to fame was the wilderness map and work i did as tip.it crew.. aiding with some of the board processes back when we were constantly shifting message boards since silverion at the time was no longer hosting them. I was a decently respected mediator amoung admin/mods on the board but as time went on my presense become less and less prevelent. I definitly don't belong on the birth list since i entered maybe a few weeks before the addition of fishing and the island but comparitivaly its definitly a long time ago in the life of the game.

King definitly had the best lists in my opinion even if they were a tad incorrect. The golden days were great of course, but the thing is not to get caught up in as he did, as i know i did for a while myself.

- Wanderer Forever

- Retired Tip.it Crew and Board Admin

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I always love to see that list, R2, thanks for posting it. :) Nice to see my name on there several times. I just can't believe how low I am on the player killing list. :P Psh, we all know Kobe and I deserve to be much higher than that. Hehe.

Yeah, Leo was a pest sometimes, but four years later it becomes apparant that it sure is a great thing that he did, documenting all thos great players. Seeing all those old names almost brings a tear to my eye. ;)

I'm almost positive it was Lightning that founded the lovely Wanderers, maybe along with someone like EricD16 or Erixson, but I'm pretty sure she was the creator.

-GregEchidna

Third player in RuneScape to 99 attack, strength, defense and hitpoints.

Ah, I always love to see that list, R2, thanks for posting it. :) Nice to see my name on there several times. I just can't believe how low I am on the player killing list. :P Psh, we all know Kobe and I deserve to be much higher than that. Hehe.

Yeah, Leo was a pest sometimes, but four years later it becomes apparant that it sure is a great thing that he did, documenting all thos great players. Seeing all those old names almost brings a tear to my eye. ;)

I'm almost positive it was Lightning that founded the lovely Wanderers, maybe along with someone like EricD16 or Erixson, but I'm pretty sure she was the creator.

XdomX Posted it, i just had to mention its pretty complete though not all together accurate along with other things said...

And for the record of people talking about Rab, I believe he was actually part of the Jagex Team so his being an early player(if indeed the first to sign up) was probably because he was working or talking with andrew at the time. I could swear he wrote atleast a quest or two.

Found an old KingLeo post specificly on the wanderers..

"January 2001 - The Wanderers Clan was found by Lightning, Ace2you/Merlin. Sir Beachy was the first recruited member. Stud690, Soulassassin, Flapjack, Rab, Zaptone Z, Rattsabre, Sunjon and Mj were amongst the first few to be recruited as well."

I'm not sure how accurate it actually is but seems correct to me. Merlin may have been forgotten simply because he was eventually kicked from power.Annoying or not KingLeo probably does deserve credit for most memorable historian

- Wanderer Forever

- Retired Tip.it Crew and Board Admin

XdomX Posted it, i just had to mention its pretty complete though not all together accurate along with other things said...

And for the record of people talking about Rab, I believe he was actually part of the Jagex Team so his being an early player(if indeed the first to sign up) was probably because he was working or talking with andrew at the time. I could swear he wrote atleast a quest or two.

Found an old KingLeo post specificly on the wanderers..

"January 2001 - The Wanderers Clan was found by Lightning, Ace2you/Merlin. Sir Beachy was the first recruited member. Stud690, Soulassassin, Flapjack, Rab, Zaptone Z, Rattsabre, Sunjon and Mj were amongst the first few to be recruited as well."

I'm not sure how accurate it actually is but seems correct to me. Merlin may have been forgotten simply because he was eventually kicked from power.Annoying or not KingLeo probably does deserve credit for most memorable historian

Sweet Jesus look who it is :D. I still wish they implement your "cart and backpack" idea you made way back then, that was a kickarse idea lol.

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

• 2 weeks later...

I probably shouldn't even bother positng, never did like too, but one person it seems that is always still forgotten in all this is *phillip* kingleo is yes one of those who always has the longest list and close to accurate list.

But i am fairly certain Lightning,rab,merlin,phillip was the begining of wanderers.

To this day i still think everyone forgets phillip because he had the just plain name nothing stood out about it, but he was a great person and a great player.

What ever you do, don't put Durial down on the list!! :evil:

I second that.

I Third that.

However, maybe you should put cursed you there

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

Was it S A X or who, who have the first 99 pray ?

Sry if its mentioned, too lazy to check all messages -,-

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

The Old Nite and Choppermad - they were 2 and 3 behind Zezima for the longest time.

Empror1 - Led firemaking charts forever

W13 - Runs zybez :lol:

3 Hit U - One of the best and richest players. And still has 1 def.

Duke Freedom - Was one of the richest and best merchants. Before, well, you know.

Your mention of Charlie187 brings back fond memories. :-({|=

duke freedom was a merchant, he can't be a legend, neither can 3 hit u or w13. duke freedom was a great merchant but that don't make him no rs legend. 3 hit u was not "one of the best" players in rs because he's just an ordinary pure. w13 made zybez so what.... if u saw his stats in rs, they're not any good because he barely plays rs so he can't be no legend.

Empror1 i'll say is a legend because he's dominated rank 1 in firemaking for years now.

god some of u people don't know anything who and who aren't legends in rs

Who said legends had to be skillers? Duke Freedom is definatly a legend, he was the best merchant ever.

no he isn't, there are merchants who are far beyond better than him. legends are ones who basicly started rsc that have a big fame to people. u should shut up u rs2 product cause u really don't know nothing about who a legend is and who isn't..

The old flaming word is coming back once again; rs2 Product. I know we are all totally terrible people who have no life and only play rs 24/7, BTW we're very rude too.

And I still think he is a legend because of his theories (You should read his site, this guy really knows where he's talking about)

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

This topic has been re-done so many times...

Getting tiresome :wall:

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

i'm not really a player "worshiper" i just think it's kool howe other look up to them, it's like a reward for the hard work which is alright 4 me... i only look up to them slightly, kinda like something to shoot for :-w

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

i remember along time ago when there was an update on runescape that one of there loyal players died

Yeah, and they don't mention when one of their top high-scoring players passes away. It just goes to show the transformation they've made into a corporation. This thread reminds me of how close they used to be with the players. They still interact with us occasionally, but it feels artificial.

I probably shouldn't even bother positng, never did like too, but one person it seems that is always still forgotten in all this is *phillip* kingleo is yes one of those who always has the longest list and close to accurate list.

But i am fairly certain Lightning,rab,merlin,phillip was the begining of wanderers.

To this day i still think everyone forgets phillip because he had the just plain name nothing stood out about it, but he was a great person and a great player.

i totally agree, i remember phillip, you would hear his name a lot on forums and i agree that he should be put onto the legends list, even though most people do remember him (then again how many ppl here were there when rs was just starting out? )

firmabmxjp0.jpg

99/99 Crafting

86/85 Mining

well, I like to hear about "ye olde legendse" of runescape. I think it's a part of my history, being a player.

anyway, this should be required reading for new players.

also: I'm certain The Old Nite should be up there, I never knew him, but Some of those are only mentioned for being seconds, and he was seconds from when I started playing until... Whenever.

Also, from what I hear, he was a good person. I also love that username.

tipitlessersigea3.png

The Old Nite and Choppermad - they were 2 and 3 behind Zezima for the longest time.

Empror1 - Led firemaking charts forever

W13 - Runs zybez :lol:

3 Hit U - One of the best and richest players. And still has 1 def.

Duke Freedom - Was one of the richest and best merchants. Before, well, you know.

Your mention of Charlie187 brings back fond memories. :-({|=

duke freedom was a merchant, he can't be a legend, neither can 3 hit u or w13. duke freedom was a great merchant but that don't make him no rs legend. 3 hit u was not "one of the best" players in rs because he's just an ordinary pure. w13 made zybez so what.... if u saw his stats in rs, they're not any good because he barely plays rs so he can't be no legend.

Empror1 i'll say is a legend because he's dominated rank 1 in firemaking for years now.

god some of u people don't know anything who and who aren't legends in rs

Who said legends had to be skillers? Duke Freedom is definatly a legend, he was the best merchant ever.

no he isn't, there are merchants who are far beyond better than him. legends are ones who basicly started rsc that have a big fame to people. u should shut up u rs2 product cause u really don't know nothing about who a legend is and who isn't..

The old flaming word is coming back once again; rs2 Product. I know we are all totally terrible people who have no life and only play rs 24/7, BTW we're very rude too.

And I still think he is a legend because of his theories (You should read his site, this guy really knows where he's talking about)

u bring this topic back when it is so old because you're looking for an argue?

U call me a no lifer and I play rs 24/7 and am rude? Do u even know me in real life? Explain to me how I am a no lifer....

This topic should of been locked because it was bumped when it is so old...

Haha I forgot about Charlie, he sucked at talking lol. At the beginning of RS2 when range owned everyone I was one of the few 99 range pkers and one of the others was Dommark, Charlie hated Domm and said he would pay me to range stake him in his name, and he would supply the things to stake but Domm wouldnt stake me >_

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.