Post your Manage thy Kingdom results.

moocow1337

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, this may be bit of a big bump. But anybody want to share the best resources to put your workers on?

Most people go for 10 Herbs and 5 Maples which usually yields around 1m gp profit per week although that fluctuates a bit depending on what sort of seeds you get from nests. A more consistent but often less profitable way it 10 Herbs and 5 Coal.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Lol....I haven't checked my kingdom in 9months. Had 10mil in the coffers, and am soooo posting a screenie when I check it next month...

Unless i'm mistaken. 7.5 m was the max you could put in?

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

I personally do 9 Maples and the rest coal seems to work out fairly well for me since i break even most of the time just off the coals/maples...And as far as raising your favor or not every day every week it doesn't matter you could let it drop to 0% and as long as you raise it too 100% right before you collect it will be as if your workers were at 100% all along...this also goes for collecting resources as well you could have it set at full maples half coal and decide to switch it to full coal and half fish and it would just retroact back to the time it started collecting.

"And with the first round rapture draft pick, God selects...... Macho Man Randy Savage ohhhh yeaaah brother!"

Why would you leave it on while your f2p... you know it burns money and you get nothing at 0%, right..?

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

IT never goes down past 49%.

The ONLY way to lower it down past 49% is to kill people and steal... I know, after topping it off back in August, it was down to 49% and around 5.525m left in the coffers

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I personally do 9 Maples and the rest coal seems to work out fairly well for me since i break even most of the time just off the coals/maples...And as far as raising your favor or not every day every week it doesn't matter you could let it drop to 0% and as long as you raise it too 100% right before you collect it will be as if your workers were at 100% all along...this also goes for collecting resources as well you could have it set at full maples half coal and decide to switch it to full coal and half fish and it would just retroact back to the time it started collecting.

You sure? I haven't looted my kingdom in about 3 months and I've been topping up approval and coffers once a week when I do pengs. Would be good to know I don't have to top up the approval until I actually decide to collect it. But I don't wanna risk it lol

Bbk.png

You sure? I haven't looted my kingdom in about 3 months and I've been topping up approval and coffers once a week when I do pengs. Would be good to know I don't have to top up the approval until I actually decide to collect it. But I don't wanna risk it lol

It does not work like that. You should keep raising approval like you are doing.

pere_grin.png

I'm not going to check my kingdom until I've gotten 99 farming, which will be able..1.5-2 months at the rate I'm going (not going all out with magics, palms, and torstol...I'd do torstol...but I'm so damn lazy and haven't gotten any juju potions)

If I remember, I'll post when that happens. I have 10 herbs, 5 maples.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Do herb/seeds have a cap? Because I remember birds nest is capped at 1k. A little worried, I don't want to waste my 6-months worth of MTK.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I'll post my tab when I have to bank from tortoises again

kingdomh.png

72k of the log are for 99 firemaking

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

This was my MTK collection a few weeks ago...

I forgot which herb is which but the single one is the torstol seed. I think irit is the 112 one. Hmm...-strokes beard- It was a few months of collecting :thumbsup:

mtk1.png

mtk2.png

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

IT never goes down past 49%.

The ONLY way to lower it down past 49% is to kill people and steal... I know, after topping it off back in August, it was down to 49% and around 5.525m left in the coffers

That can't be right.. I clearly remember having 0% on more than one occasion.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Haters gonna hate. I now have like 2 or more of each god bird. lmao

I have 4 of each god bird eggs, as well as 5 raven eggs and 1 raven. :lol:

I'll post a pic in a few weeks when I go to collect.

70b0c3fc9b.png