What do you think the most respected 99 cape will be?

Candymann16

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you guys saying there is a cape for a stat you have at 99?

Literally a cape? Or is it like the blocker at 200,000,000 xp?

this month there will be actual animated capes for each 99 skill you hvae.
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Farming and prayer. Farming is kind of obvious...It's extremely broing if you watch your own crops. And good seeds can be hard to get. Prayer is a little easier, because of the Ectofunctus. I guess construction too, since it'd be something to show off after spending all that money.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I reckon it has to be a skill which you cant buy to level up. So probably thieving and agility. But I dont understand is if the capes give a bonus, would it be a bonus in that skill because how would a cooking at 99, only way I can think of is that there are things you can only cook while wearing the cape? :-k Lets just see what Jagex has planned for us :D

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

People will wear them for the looks and possibly the bonuses they give. If there is a cape with a good strength bonus it will be used more than a cape with a herblore bonus simply because its more useful. Better looking capes might also become more popular.

dyxf2t.png

i was gonna suggest to jagex about lev99 trophies and i heard an idea on rs forums about an agility cape, and they've finally come out with 99 rewards =p i personally think jagex is going to make these capes soooo awesome! it's like finding out wot barrows is first day, i think this will be another huge update :)

i reckon these will be the hardest and most respectable capes (not in any order)

prayer

slayer

agility

smithing

mining

farming

2vuhgcn.png

I've done some research on the max skills needed to complete all quests.

50 Strength

40 Defence

60 Ranged

47 Prayer

66 Magic 

60 Mining

65 Smithing

62 Fishing

70 Cooking

55 Woodcutting

50 Firemaking

56 Agility

53 Thieving

57 Herblore

61 Crafting

50 Fletching

50 Runecrafting

42 Slayer

5 Construction

49 Farming

Couldn't find anything on Attack and HP. So the "all quests cape" also means fairly high skills to, feel proud that you wear an "all quests cape". 8-)

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Id like to say all quest, but i am able to do all quests, and i wouldnt say im even a good player, i would have to say something like 99 slayer, hopfully it would have good stats. And i wonder if you lose your all quests cape untill you beat the new one? I would also like to see, agility, herblore, thieving, and farming.

sig3gk6.png

i have been hoping for something like this for about half a year and when i got back from school and read this i literaly shouted "yes"!!!!! although i have no 99 skill capes that would defintly give me an insentive and- i think herblore will be most respect :!:

Getting another sig

[removed]

I'd want all quest cape *cause I can actually get it*

Oh, and I think *prayer sorta, it can be bought*, farming, agility, slayer, thieving, and rc are the hardest.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

farming i think will be the most respected or all quests completed...

what happens when a new quest is released and the person dosent do it, will is disappear? :roll:

doublebirdsnestsny7.png

Best nest to date, two in one swing...

1,001st to 99 Firemaking.

3 Barrows drops: Torags legs, Dharoks legs, Veracs plateskirt

I was curious as to how All Quests would work, like if there's a 'red' in the list you can't equip it until the new quest is beaten or something. I also think it would be a fairly respected cape.

IMO farming though, but I think I'd have respect for RC, agility and herby.

In my opinion anyone who has a 99 cape weather its in cooking

or 99 cape in prayer is an awesome achievement in itself.

Any skill in 99 is outstanding to me. Doesn't matter what skill.

It shows that person has dedicated themselfs in there goals and

achievements in runescape. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. :-k

So hats off to all those 99 level people out there and just be happy

and proud of what you have accomplished thus far. =D>

Btw: Don't you all think this is another way to keep us addicted to the game? :ohnoes:

queenvalerie.png

Btw: Don't you all think this is another way to keep us addicted to the game? :ohnoes:

BIG time!

The moment I saw this, I was happy. But then I immediately thought that this would also provide extra motivation for staying on rs even longer...trying to get that level 99 skill...

Oh well, I'm still happy. I just hope the fire cape still looks good (and IS good) in comparison to all these capes that are coming out.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

I've done some research on the max skills needed to complete all quests.

50 Strength

40 Defence

60 Ranged

47 Prayer

66 Magic 

60 Mining

65 Smithing

62 Fishing

70 Cooking

55 Woodcutting

50 Firemaking

56 Agility

53 Thieving

57 Herblore

61 Crafting

50 Fletching

50 Runecrafting

42 Slayer

5 Construction

49 Farming

Couldn't find anything on Attack and HP. So the "all quests cape" also means fairly high skills to, feel proud that you wear an "all quests cape". 8-)

I will!

I think agility is the only skill that can't be bought. And I die of boredom first before ever getting it to 99 I think. I agree that a 99 skill is a MAJOR achievement, even in an "easy" skill like cooking. I think that herblore and slayer are hard to het at 99, and that hp and other combat stats are relatively easy, as well as cooking and fletching.

:-# :-# A good look at my stats will learn that I'm nowhere NEAR any 99 stat, so I'll just shut up about so-called "easy" lvl 99 skills. :-# :-#

*hugs quest cape-to-be*

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...