How Far Are U Going With Hunter?

im1knight

I'm thinking of getting it to around 80, although i'll just go until i get bored of it for now, but 80 hunting as worked it's way into my long list of goals :D

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My current level is one, with 0 experience.

Pretty sure it's going to stay that way.

(Nothing against Hunter of course. No, that wasn't sarcasm, it's seriously nothing against Hunter. I just don't want to train it lol.)

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I don't plan on ever stopping. I think its awsome and the people that don't like it just don't have that much patience. If so then Hunting is not for you.

With a quill or reading spectacles, visit the Varrok Library today.

Become one of the first members of the Order of Honor!

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=572462

http://s8.invisionfree.com/The_Order_of_Honor/

untitled6kv7.gif

I havn't even started yet. This is the first time I have ever felt very un-motivated to start a new skill. It just seems so boring and pointless when I could be doing other things. Whenever I do start (just to get my ST up) I would most likely stop at 60 so I can say all skills are 60+ again. Other people seem to be finding it fun however, I just don't. But then again, I havn't tried the skill but all the reading about it makes it seem like a really boring skill.

30... if I'm not bored of it, I'll keep going. I want to try something other than birds though.

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

erm..looks every1's lvl goal is almost the same as mine..lol

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

To all of you that say nay...

This skill is extreme pwnage. I find it completely addicting, and even though the rewards are limited, keep in mind that this skill will be used in future quests, and ALL of your tears xp will go to this instead of your SHOULD BE lowest skill.

There are so many reasons to level up in this skill.

Wait, no there isn't.

It's just FUN.

And what is runescape, when you boil it down and serve it with a side dish of bread? FUN.

Right now, I'm catching lizards while typing this. boring you say? Not in the slightest!

But that's what I like about this skill you see...

You can catch butterflies, track, box catch, bird snare, rockfall, poke a tiger... There's not just 1 way to train this skill!

I plan to train this to 80+, so that when the skill is updated, I'm not left in the dust.

I haven't tried it out yet and the reports of nasty behaviour aren't really motivating me. Then again, I've dropped almost 3k places in the overall high-scores, and it's starting to itch... So I might try it out tomorrow when everyone is at school and the worlds are quiet. If I want to keep my quest cape, I'll have to train it at least a little before Monday/Tuesday as well. Strangely enough, I'm not looking forward to it right now, but I have a feeling I'll like it a lot once I get started.

I'll be wanting to go to 60 at the very least, considering most of my skills are 70+ and I want to use tears of guthix for my rc (now at 56).

0 xp, il probably train it on my own in like a month or so, when there are way less people.

((and tears))

Tearsing it is very dumb....

Hunter training speed > farming training speed

I haven't tried it out yet and the reports of nasty behaviour aren't really motivating me. Then again, I've dropped almost 3k places in the overall high-scores, and it's starting to itch... So I might try it out tomorrow when everyone is at school and the worlds are quiet. If I want to keep my quest cape, I'll have to train it at least a little before Monday/Tuesday as well. Strangely enough, I'm not looking forward to it right now, but I have a feeling I'll like it a lot once I get started.

I'll be wanting to go to 60 at the very least, considering most of my skills are 70+ and I want to use tears of guthix for my rc (now at 56).

I didn't have much issue with the behavior, honestly.

And I played at peak times.

Hunting (yes, that's what I call it and always will!) is the most addicting skill so far. I'm only lvl 30, but must train it all the time. Today it will go to atleast 40. :)

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

I was solo hunting the Kalphite queen when Hunter came out, and switching to chasing butterflies and wabbits seemed a bit like a noob thing. So I`m still lvl 1.

I`ll prolly try it one day, see if it is fun. It is already clear I don`t have to do it for the rewards.