The Worst Suggestions Ever?

Elphinstone

What are the worst suggestions that you've ever heard for RuneScape?

Please no names, we don't want any flaming. The suggestions can be from ingame or on forums. No posting about F2P needing stuff ideas.

Here's mine.

The suggestion that since F2P doesn't pay for the game, all F2Pers should have a level cap at level 40 and all high level F2Pers be set back to level 40. He was flamed.

What are yours?

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People flame Jagex all the time that f2p'ers don't get enough rights, bank space, etc. They suggest they be given rights almost up there with p2p. When was the last time you found a free game as playable as f2p runescape? Most games give you 2 hours of playing, then make you pay to play the rest, if giving a demo at all. So stop complaining and pay the $5 a month if you wanna play the full game, because when you think of it, f2p is just a demo.

Yes, i can see some people flaming me.

lalalasig2.png

Some one said this when I asked how to get money.

"Just make another character, then make an autoer account. You can drop trade between them when you get millions of gold."

Those weren't their exact words but the same general idea applies. They didn't have very well gramer or seplinng.

This was also coming from a level 100+. For shame... For shame, indeed.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

People flame Jagex all the time that f2p'ers don't get enough rights, bank space, etc. They suggest they be given rights almost up there with p2p. When was the last time you found a free game as playable as f2p runescape? Most games give you 2 hours of playing, then make you pay to play the rest, if giving a demo at all. So stop complaining and pay the $5 a month if you wanna play the full game, because when you think of it, f2p is just a demo.

Yes, i can see some people flaming me.

umm albatross18?

wildehunter.png

5% of people want an original signature if you are one of these people don't put this in your signature

mechanting skill...

you just sold your party hat for 3gp...."congratulations...your merchanting skill is now -13 :thumbsup: good work!" `you can now sell party hats for 4gp!"

:lol:

Kresati.png

Proud owner of a Quest cape since the 7th of January 2008.

stackable ess, new lvl 172 monster f2p, lvl cap f2p or something like dds f2p etc...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

some more: eat lvl, bank item spell, note item spell...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined