nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

it's not that quiet anymore.. currenlty logged in are 150 players in f2p and 110 in p2p....

and it has doubled the last hour already! (seems it becomes common knowlenge already? :uhh: )

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Well, now we know how the Germans feel when they had to play on english servers! (Well, we don't HAVE to play on German servers, but..)

I was walking in varrock, and a guy comes up to me and says something in German. I said I didn't understand, and the guy said "Can you give me some items" <.<

I thought I was going to have a cute little empty world for abyss RC but noooo the bastard Rc pkers have already invaded the new world.

2480+ total

ARGH you shouldn't have posted this. I'd have access to a server with 100 people on it :x

But then you wouldn't know.. so you wouldn't really have a server with 100 people on it by the time you found out?

~Defender~

I knew, others didn't...

Why? Why did you had to post this. For once i was happily slaying green dragons without autoers and without pkers, for once i could dk without seeing a lurer.

Hmm.... could this be the future of private playing? Less pkers= more clues and runecrafting. Less noobies= more pc. less general population= more available training monsters, including KQ, Dagannoth kings, and other popular monsters!

And of course if you're not German, you can busy yourself by lookin through your bank and finding interesting german words!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Well, now we know how the Germans feel when they had to play on english servers! (Well, we don't HAVE to play on German servers, but..)

I was walking in varrock, and a guy comes up to me and says something in German. I said I didn't understand, and the guy said "Can you give me some items" <.<

I believe phree stuff please is Freies material battar or something like that. I haven't got a clue though, I was just loojkin at what others said lol.

Now all we english speakers need to do is think of common things to say like "hello" and translate it to german to prtend we know what we're doing!

[hide=]

But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I'm getting 70strengh at lessers and 50runecraft at the german servers befor it's to late

But man! no one is at the lessers w0ot! 10k xp left ! :mrgreen: :D

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Oh and for all you english speakin dudes like me, I took the liberty in finding where Jagex stated they opened the world.

==============

Drei Wochen lang sind die ersten Abenteurer durch die deutschsprachige Version von RuneScape gewandert. Sie haben sich gut umgesehen und uns wertvolle Hinweise gegeben, aufgrund derer wir das Spiel noch weiter verbessern konnten. Wir sind uns jetzt sicher, dass die deutschsprachige Version mindestens so viel SpielspaÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ verspricht wie die englische. Daher ÃÆÃâÃâöffnen wir heute die Tore zur deutschen Version von RuneScape ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ fÃÆÃâÃâür alle!

Translation: For three weeks, the first adventurers hiked through the deutschsprachige [?] version of rune cape. They looked around themselves well and gave us valuable references, improve could we based on those the game yet further. We are certain ourselves now that the deutschsprachige version at least so much game joke promises like the English. Therefore we open today the gates to the German version of rune cape ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ for everyone!

========================

Just a note that apparently Runescape translates as Rune Cape in German lol.

Oh and I found a good site that can translate german words for you for free:

http://www.freetranslation.com/

Or try this one:

This site can translate full web pages!

[hide=]

[/hide]

montageo.png

But.. I don't speak German :-s

~Defender~

Neither do I, but it is fun to look at and read.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

its was a noob less giant spot yesterday... now not anymore :(

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I am liking it...extremely peaceful

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I am liking it...extremely peaceful
I hate it how everything that's good happens when I'm at school. Only 3 more hours to go!

I might want to keep a translator handy... I wanted to play German RS for the fun of seeing the game in a differnt langauge :) Seeing Faldor in the eyes of a german. Bahahah if I got afishing level, in German, I'd so tottally post it on my blog =D>

I might play there regularlly. That way I can maybe.. possiably learn german, and of course for the fun :XD:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m