A Surprise Planned... March's of the Past...

buffrichie

For those of you who don't know March has brought us Scapers good updates over the years.

March 29, 2004- Rs2 Launched!!!!

March 29, 2005- Dragon Scimitar Released.

March 15, 2006- Recipe For Disaster ( Barrows Gloves )

SOOOOOOOO

Does anyone think Jagex has a surprise for us this month? :shock:

If they do Id hope it is a new boss monster, something for high levels, or summoning..

YES THEY DO!!!

its called go read the behind the scenes... :roll:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

A surpise wouldnt be in Behind the Scenes nub.. No more spam please

ROFL...

First off...Who honestly stoops down so low to petty name calling for their second post of there thread? asking for a lock are we?

Secondly...If it wouldnt be in the BTS why would you use this example...which came from the March BTS of 2006?

March 15, 2006- Recipe For Disaster ( Barrows Gloves )

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

well, oddly enough, they said that in May that they'd be releasing the ability to make chairs, yet the come out with full fledged construction :?

so who knows?

Btw, Those are coincidental really. RS2 was released then because it was ready. RFD was released then because it was the 100th quest. Dragon scimmy was released then because it was done then.

blood runecrafting.

Bingo :mrgreen:

Hopefully... :uhh:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It could always be a new good slayer drop from a high level monster...

There's even a new Slayer spot just beyond the city, where a strange beast lives - it's a cross between a mole and a basilisk, and a weird-looking beastie it is, too..

... i wish

I don't think there really will be a surprise. They always tell us what is coming in the behind the scenes. No surprises there.

They don't always tell us what's coming in the BTS, a great example was construction. =;

Anyway, I say we just wait and see. Only Jagex knows for sure what March will bring is. And just because the previous March's were good doesn't necessarily mean this one will be.

Although with the Slayer and Agility update, hopefully, just hopefully something good will become of it.

I thought the surprise was the great music we have now in-game. I'm liking it <3:

Proud Fire Cape Owner March 9, 2007

Owner of 2/24 Capes of Achievement

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.

I thought the surprise was the great music we have now in-game. I'm liking it <3:
i listen to my own music i have the RS music turned off

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

For some reason, march has always been a good month for me. I'm happier because spring is coming, there's more sun outside, I get a week off due to march break and everyone is more relaxed for the rest of the month due to that. My first Rs character was made in march 2002. This one was made on the day of easter :)

Perhaps Rs is no exception, I dont know if there's good things coming out this month, time will tell. Behind the scenes say some things, but not the important details that make an update a success or not.

2480+ total

i listen to my own music i have the RS music turned off

I love the music also. Since i started playing Runescape i have NEVER, yes never, been able to listen to music on Rs. For 2 LONG YEARS! So i am pretty happy that i finnaly can. \'

Anyway I thought that the whole thing with varock wa the big update for this month....

prospektssigza4.jpg

The music for me sounded much better before the update.

It seems kind of 8-Bitish for me now.

tanmdefcape,Hobiruk.gif

ROSA PARKS HAS JUST BEEN HIT BY A PIECE OF CHICKEN

Retired until further notice since quite frankly RuneScape has been boring me and it's not getting any better and WoW happened.

I think they always say what they are going to release in the BTS. So i don't think any major suprise will come out.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

The music update was and is a really major update. That much people don't really appreciate it, because they don't like the music, that's another story. But hey, fixing your music engine so 500+ songs sounds like that have to, is a big update.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

I play strings, and IMO the music has become excellent. I can really hear what jagex meant by the "actual music the (noun) wnated us to hear"

I can pick out the instruments, it just doesn't sound like one instrument and a dead cow. It's relaxing, i could listen to "dream" all day long...

Guess I have to go through them all again lmao.

It's all better

Perhaps jagex will spoil us, we got a new weapon to train str, good music...what else?

I REALLY hope it's blood or soul runecrafting.

I saw this before, why would they make Soul Crafting before blood crafting..? Soul runes are one of the rarest and most prized runes, Blood rune spells come at a much lower level then soul

Soul runes would be put off untill later.

I for one think they leak surprises in the postbag from the hedge, I didn't see anything this month though

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I hope they bring out some slayer monster that can just walk tru lumby and att noobs :P has always been my dream >.< :lol:

^^Yeah, and im writing a book about it!^^

Bounty Hunter is nothing more than a lame ass excuse not to say there is no PKing.

I HATE JAGEX!

blood runecrafting.

Bingo :mrgreen:

Hopefully... :uhh:

I'm 100% sure it's blood as there is a blood tiara hidden image and not soul.

Then again i'm looking foward to may because remember last year they said nothing about construction than one day late may BAM

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....