Day 8: Trapical Does Tarot!

trapical

June 14th, 2007 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Trapical does Tarot!

Day 8

The Tarot accepts no more questions! Original post is below, see post on page four for details

Hey everyone, today is sort of like the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love tarot, I love gypsies, this is my thing, it's dark like spinning fire. There's just a je ne sais quoi about it.

Will I gain the work ethic over summer break to loose weight?

I hope that question is clear enough.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Does the girl I have a crush on like me?

Good topic BTW, good to get into something kind of fun. :)

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

First post! Will post after reading!

oo

Heh, or so you think :wink: :lol: :shame:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

May I ask 2 questions?

1. Will me and my current girlfriend of 1 year continue to work out?

2. What will my future career be?

maybe a 3rd if you've got the time =p

3. How will AAU baseball go this summer?

I guess I'd have to ask 1) Will my girlfriend and I get married? and 2) What will I do for a career? :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I love tarot, I love gypsies, this is my thing, it's dark like spinning fire. There's just a je ne sais quoi about it.

Will I gain the work ethic over summer break to loose weight?

I hope that question is clear enough.

Yes or no questions are easy. It's a one card draw. Metals (coins or swords) mean yes, while cups and clubs means no. You can see either answer has a "positive" side and a negative side, so in realty you can have four answers.

Coins - NO, but it's not a terrible bad no

Swords - NO, and it's as bad as you feared.

Cups - YES, and in a positive way.

Clubs - YES, but not in the way that you would have hoped

-notice, this system only applies to one card draw, yes or no questions

Your card = Six of Coins.

Analysis: No, you won't reach that goal. :? However, it was a Cups so it's not that horrific, and it is a low number so it is close to being reversed. So perhaps with your current mindset you won't make the goal, but with a really minor change or two, you can achieve it ::'

Does the girl I have a crush on like me?

One card draw...

Your card = Two of Coins.

Analysis: :| Well, on the surface, the answer is no, she doesn't like you in the way you are hoping. However, as I said to Victor, a low number can be changed. This is especially true since you have a measly 2. Oh, and Coins are the suit for happiness though, so maybe that might have influenced the draw a little bit.

In an case, don't give up hope :)

I guess I'll try this out for a laugh, despite the... sillery of it. I'd like a broad reading of my future for the summer. Thank you very much. =)

Ah yes, the broad reading... this one is a bit harder to do. I keep shuffling the deck in my hands while asking your question. Randomly if I feel a card in particular I take it out on the deck and place it on the table. I do this until I have at least three suits.

-Your reading started out with a lot of Cups. First an Ace of Cups, but that was immediately shadowed by an upside down seven of Cups. Following later was yet another upside down Cups, a four.

-Next to appear were Clubs, you got a 5 of that card.

-Finally came the Coins. You got a Jack, which usually represents "new, unexpected approach"

So, it would seem that your summer will start out with a minor love (probably not a "person love", I'm thinking like a hobby), anyway this minor 'love' will immediately get overshadowed by a new interest, one that is fairly strong. This new one will be something you're not used to, for the card is upside down. However, yet another 'love' will enter (which is why in your case, I'm assuming love means hobbies).

This third love will enter much like the 2nd, but this one won't be as strong. Next up is conflict caused by the clubs, it is one of average size so I wouldn't worry too much about it. And finally there is the coins, the Jack seems to say that you will come across a new form of wealth you had not previously thought of, or perhaps you will suddenly obtain some money, but it will be in a weird and unexpected way.

So in short, you will see quite a few new hobbies pass you by this summer, and be aware for a sizable conflict to commence in the last bit of summer. Fear not though, in the last days you will find some wierd new wealth \'

Right, that's enough for now. It seems you will be posting faster than I can reply. I assure you I will eventually get to everyone who posts before the 16th, although it will probably take me until the 18th to do so, so be patient. Anyway it's late and the both I and the Cards are tired, they are not used to being used is such quick succession like this :wink:

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Meant to be a paradox, just for fun, though it can probably be answered...

1. How will the tarot reading for this question affect me (you can even pick a time frame on this!)? :o

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Is my dog Maya acting stupid, and really an evil mastermind?

I've always wondered what hid behind that smile and wagging tail :-k .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I have a deck of Tarot cards and an interpretation booklet to. :D

(Questions not to be answered by tarot card :lol: ):

What kind of deck do you have?, I have a Rider Waite one.

Besides the one hand draw and the broad reading that you're doing, do you know any other set ups (or websites with them)? The only other I know is the Celtic Cross.

The suits in my deck are Wands, Pentacles, Swords and Cups.

I guess pentacles = coins/disks

Also, my deck has the 22 Trump Major/Greater Arcana cards, does yours not?

Just one more question, mind if I continue some simple readings after your 48 hours?

1z2zrwo.jpg

Is Tarrot a load of bovine manure?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

My partner and I have been discussing engagement, is marriage on the cards in the next few years?

Btw tarot is fun, I have 4 decks of my own 8-)

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Is Tarrot a load of bovine manure?

Yeah, I'd want to see what it has to say to that. :P

Also, may as well put it to the test, will radioactive decay calculations come up in my physics exam tomorrow?

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I have 2 decks as well :D - they're fun. Rider Waite, of course, and the very beautiful Haindl deck.

Sure, the future doesn't lie in a deck of cards, but I like using them when I'm feeling confused over something. They make you stand still and think about the questions you have. They face you with the reality of how you really feel in a way, which is a good thing for a person like me who rationalises... well... everything.

By the way, I don't really agree with the one card reading with the two of cups. To me, two of cups is one of the most beautiful and promising cards when asking "will they or won't they". It might be a low number, but two is a significant number in a relationship. It shows promise and energy between the two. It almost always represents a blossoming relationship. Cups stand for love, but you seem to use a totally different interpretation of the cards? What method do you use?