Concerning DroolMAN...

DroolMAN

I have been receiving a handful of private messages asking me where IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve been and why I havenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t updated my pet project lately. There was the idea I got banned, for having the word, ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅdroolÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love Jagex's policy towards reviewing ban appeals. Automative responses. Sorry to hear about the bad stroke of luck and i was wondering if you would consiter making another character?

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

Sorry to hear about your ban and I agree that from the stories I read here on the forums, the bans seem to be based on some faulty logic. I have found your post on the items very useful and I am sure so have a lot of other tip.it users.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

sig5qf.gif

# 1101 to 99 range on 12-18-05

85 slayer on 12-18-05 with combat at 102;

retired from members since Feb 06.

Back since June 07. 2000+ total.

glad to hear your account has been unbanned, and i am sorry for you and your daughters loss (rares + her account) jagex has gotten a bit cold hearted if you will with thier new found wealth.

P.S - adding two black marks to your account was a bit extreme.

best of luck

- Dan

Honestly, Jagex needs to quit being lazy with these autoreplies, especially when it comes to ban appeals. Should a honest and loyal player lose all he worked for just because Jagex only looks at a few ban appeals, then uses autoreplies on the rest? I should hope not.

Just keep sending those appeals in for both you and your daughter, they'll look at them eventually. Persistance pays :)

If anyone should have been banned here it is Jagex themselves. They're the biggest macroers in all of RuneScape. :roll:

single_skill1165709744.png

jagex is completely corupt no dought ill rejoice the day a new team comes in

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

How stupid can JaGeX get? Why would one of their best players risk his account... I am sorry fro your marks and your daugthers account, out of intrest how much in rares did she have?

sig5235ro7.jpg

DroolMAN, I never knew you. I did look at your wonderful guide, and your stats. You seem like a really nice guy, and it just seems so unfair that this has happened, especially to your daughter. I suggest finding Jagex's phone number, and giving them a call. People have easily found out their offices are in Cambridge, I am sure you could get their phone number, and speak to the people there and explain your situation.

Hope you stick around :cry:

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!

Damn... That's harsh man. I often spend an hour or two playing runescape of an evening with my daughter on my knee (she's four this month). And she just loves pointing out monsters for me to hit - although she won't let me hit goblins because she thinks they look like turtles. Tough break man, really tough.

siganizq4.gif

Wow, I'm really sorry to heard that.

Unfortunately the way RS has grown, its gone downhill. Im sure you were around in the days when Andrew and Paul themselfs would question and investigate people before beening them. Its unfortunate the game can't still be run like that.

Also yet another problem is that even if you are able to get your daughters account unbanned, you two will never be able to trade again without the fear of being perm banned.

I wish you the best of luck in the situation and hopefully Jagex can realize that you are one (of the vry few) truely legit players that are simply trying to make their child happy.

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

I swear Jagex are just banning people to keep the numbers down nowadays? This is so unfair! I'll probably get banned soon for having bf in my name even though it means Battlefield. :roll: Once again I wish you luck!

sig5235ro7.jpg

Wow man, jagex has gone over the top. I got really mad when i read it, when I usually dont care at all about other people's problems. This is so unfair. However, there was some relief when i read you at least got your account back. Too bad for your daughter and her colourful toys...

I also like the fact that you dont care at all about the rares itself. Shows you arent such a materialist as the majority of the community (including me, to be honest). On the other hand, its logic that the value of rares isnt so important anymore, when you're talking about losing 5 years of hard work.

Respect for you.

Shame on you, Jagex

wow jagex is really f'ed up.. sad to see that happen to ya... You had so many 99s i do remember that.. I

'm waiting for this to happen to my brother and i. We both are on this game through our mom we also have wireless internet in the house and are often on at the same time usually different servers.... Jagex seem ban happy and what they did was wrong.

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

I'm sorry this had to happen to you also.

My husband, myself (both chars) as well as his brother were all banned on January 31st for 'multiple logging'. We have multiple computers hooked to a router as well, and have sent in over 15 appeals between the 4 chars...and nothing.

If Jagex can't tell the difference between a router and a mutlilog, then they don't need to be running a million player game.

RIP Evil Miner13 (124), Evil Miner14 (122), PlatinumKitt (124) & Scarlet Eve (95).

Once again, sry for your loss :cry: