200M in all Skills

Makilio

As I said before, drumgun is currently looking for ways to earn money, and is only playing a bit less than usual. I frequent Jebrim's cc and Drumgun pops in every once in a while.

It really surprised me when I heard he was training farming however.

He only gained 2 lvls so far though...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Yes there is, but should I tell you or not? Hm....Maybe in my next post I will ;)

Bet its same reason I dont. :shades:

(Although a new account so I hope that is actually you. Probably not. BAH! Welcome anyway!)

Very interesting thread :thumbup:

I think Telmomarques can be considered a contestant now, with his 120 Dungeoneering.

While Zarfot and other top players are training Dungeoneering, he will be upping his rank in other skills.

Southpark0o.png

Click for bloggy ^^

Oh good, everything working fine! That was kind of a testing post, har har.

Anyway, yep hi everyone! I've been reading this thread for quite a while now, seeing if someone can guess what exactly I am doing or how I do things. It gives me a good laugh because, well, no one has pretty much made a correct guess about that so far ha ha! That's also why this piece of text cracked me up when I was registering: Edit: oh never mind, it said knowingly. Geez lol XD

Ahaha. Well then, I won't post everything here because I'm planning to write a forum thread one of these days (atleast after 200m thieving though) and I don't want to spoil everything. BUT, I can however, give some spoilers and voice my opinion on relevant matters.

Alright well, first of all, it's been quite a dissapointing read for me so far, since I am the hardest working 'top skiller' for one. It's quite painful that that somehow doesn't get recognized and that most of the posters only post 'what meets the eye'. For example, when Zarfot is gaining alot of exp - people post wow wow Zarfot@@@, while not thinking through the consequences. Because while the exp gains may be good, it also means that it's one step closer to running out of easy exp skills. And when that happens, playing time a day starts to matter.

Great! Here's a little info about me then. I've been playing over 18 hours a day average (18.5 or so) for over 3 years now - trying to average 19 hours a day this year. I don't merch because I wish to remain a 'fair' player, and not exploit 1 of the many 'legal imbalances' that Jagex has created into their game.

Basically, it is near impossible for new players to break into the top hiscores. Why? well, basically it started with rares (like partyhats) and their prices now. Most of these so-called 'top skillers' were around already during this time, getting those rares for free/very cheap, and able to sell them off for MAJOR cash nowadays. So major that it grants them a starting capital to merch with. And, with merching being way too OP'd considering the amount of work it takes (little to none), basically means that these players got given the top ranks, should they be willing to put a bit of effort in. That, + many other imbalances (climbing boots update for latest example), + most of the top hiscore ranks being hogged up, makes me care very little for the main aspect of Runescape.

What do I care about then? Well, obviously something that REALLY shows who the best player is. And for me, that something is the exp records (runetracker), and the Guinness Book. So, of course my main goals are based on that then :P, which are: More than half of the month records (month, because it vouches for true pro skilling. Everyone can nolife for a week and then be totally burned out for ages after that, 'neveryone' can play consistent long hours a day (18+) for 1 month+), and to get in the Guinness Book for my gaming record(s). This would be awesome and quite hilarious, because I'm not a nerd at all by nature, just a guy who is limited by a health condition who has ambitions and a strong determination to achieve those ambitions (I've never failed to achieve what I wanted until this very day).

Yes, about that health condition. Unfortunately because of that, I am unable to pay full attention to a skill, hence unable to reach the max exp/h possible (example, 250k/h thieving pp possible, I get 220k/h). Referring to my not being a nerd line, I do alot of things at the same time. Basically, whoever said that guys can't multitask - I'm living proof to prove that person wrong XD. For example, I'm writing this while doing pp. I'll save the details of all of this for the thread I'm planning to write.

Now then, responding to the last few pages. First of all NO, I did not have a burnout haha. It doesn't cost me much effort at all to keep up these hours a day, adding to that that I don't get bored of the things I choose to do. Ever. Anyways, I wouldn't call it an ambition, but something I really had hoped for to happen instead. While I do consider myself to be the unluckiest 'top skiller' when rs updates and prices are concerned (will happily give some examples if anyone wants to know why that is XD), I did get insanely extremely lucky on a different aspect.

I've met the love of my life a while ago. While this doesn't conflict with my goals, it does make me consider various other things to do on rs that I wouldn't have considered before. Also, because of my bad luck with rs updates and such, and Jagex just continuing to make the game easier, I've decided to hold off with most records for now and just focus on spending time with her while making money for them buyable skills. For example, I've been trying my hand at bandos for the first time (never really been to godwars lol), which has proven to be quite rewarding. However, it means that I won't gain any exp due to my melee stats being 200m exp already. So while this might seem like I'm having a burnout/not playing as much anymore to the common eye, I am infact still keeping up the same hours a day (19h) while progressing with money. I've also been doing quests and diaries (I don't usually bother with them) for wgs, and items such as ardy cape 3 and varrock plate 3 for 200m thieving and mining.

Lastly, I've also started up dung, which is terribly messy in the beginning with the resetting and finding good people to dung with etc. All in all, I'm going to sit back concerning exp records for awhile because rs updates keep messing me up badly and I'm getting disgusted of that, instead now doing stuff that will make me some great money, together with the woman of my dreams when it's possible - preparing to smash it all out on those buyable skills that I still have left, unlike the others from the top 5 overall exp (hint hint). In the meanwhile, Jagex can do their thing and make the game even easier so I can get even bigger exp records. Also, while planning to train harder skills to 200m aswell such as mining, all of this combined will guarantee me the future rank 1 overall exp of rs. This isn't even a goal of mine, because it just means so very little. It'll be nice to gain some rs fame with it sure, but the rest of the world doesn't care one bit, which is the audience that I'm eventually aiming for.

Alright then! This should clear up some guesses and rumours then, like the burnout/me playing less than usual/ even a 'gf slowing me down' rumour lol! Fear not; because everything is still going as planned - just in a different order now :). Anyway, as I've kinda spoiled this in the multitasking part already, I am going to hit up the thieving month record this month, mainly because 1 of my friends figured that thieving won't be made much faster anymore after the thieving guild release - which I'll have to agree with, + the timing is pretty good atm. And no Squisher, I'm not doing addy arrows while pp'ing haha :P - 100% focus on rs is a bit too 'nerdy' for me, and not possible for me either I guess. XD

Last few closing words coming up now, don't worry haha :). I've decided to make this post because some of you were wondering if any 'top skillers' other than Aasiwat (hi buddy XD) were reading this, and that it would be nice if they would give some insight to their goals etc. So for those people: Here ya go! I'd like to wish everyone else good luck with their goals, hopefully you've enjoyed the read - and nope don't be fooled - this is still just a preview for the future thread haha. Right then, thank you for reading and thanks to whoever is supporting me! ^_^

P.S. Not sure if I'm able to answer any questions because I will likely want to save most of the answers for my thread.

-Few final random facts-

-5b+ made without doing bosses, pvp, merching etc. skilling and abby demons only

-started 4-5 years ago, 6 months f2p, ~2 years of cw, ~2 years of serious skilling)

-8 month records done so far, more to come)

-sorry for taking this long to make that 2nd post, had to write it while pp'ing though :P)

-And yes Danq, the real Drumgun I'm afraid. Good to see ya again, old cwl mate! :)

Cheers :)

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

I have to admit, it is hard to believe a fake would write that much. I am still hesitant however as I would be if any top ranked player posted. But if it is the real drumgun, it is nice to see that top players view our small piece of the internet :shades:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I have to admit, it is hard to believe a fake would write that much. I am still hesitant however as I would be if any top ranked player posted. But if it is the real drumgun, it is nice to see that top players view our small piece of the internet :shades:

Don't be so humble. Tip.It and the Forums are huge. ;)

Don't be so humble. Tip.It and the Forums are huge. ;)

That being said, TIF is pretty darn cool anyway.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Oh good, everything working fine! That was kind of a testing post, har har.

Anyway, yep hi everyone! I've been reading this thread for quite a while now, seeing if someone can guess what exactly I am doing or how I do things. It gives me a good laugh because, well, no one has pretty much made a correct guess about that so far ha ha! That's also why this piece of text cracked me up when I was registering: Edit: oh never mind, it said knowingly. Geez lol XD

Ahaha. Well then, I won't post everything here because I'm planning to write a forum thread one of these days (atleast after 200m thieving though) and I don't want to spoil everything. BUT, I can however, give some spoilers and voice my opinion on relevant matters.

Alright well, first of all, it's been quite a dissapointing read for me so far, since I am the hardest working 'top skiller' for one. It's quite painful that that somehow doesn't get recognized and that most of the posters only post 'what meets the eye'. For example, when Zarfot is gaining alot of exp - people post wow wow Zarfot@@@, while not thinking through the consequences. Because while the exp gains may be good, it also means that it's one step closer to running out of easy exp skills. And when that happens, playing time a day starts to matter.

Great! Here's a little info about me then. I've been playing over 18 hours a day average (18.5 or so) for over 3 years now - trying to average 19 hours a day this year. I don't merch because I wish to remain a 'fair' player, and not exploit 1 of the many 'legal imbalances' that Jagex has created into their game.

Basically, it is near impossible for new players to break into the top hiscores. Why? well, basically it started with rares (like partyhats) and their prices now. Most of these so-called 'top skillers' were around already during this time, getting those rares for free/very cheap, and able to sell them off for MAJOR cash nowadays. So major that it grants them a starting capital to merch with. And, with merching being way too OP'd considering the amount of work it takes (little to none), basically means that these players got given the top ranks, should they be willing to put a bit of effort in. That, + many other imbalances (climbing boots update for latest example), + most of the top hiscore ranks being hogged up, makes me care very little for the main aspect of Runescape.

What do I care about then? Well, obviously something that REALLY shows who the best player is. And for me, that something is the exp records (runetracker), and the Guinness Book. So, of course my main goals are based on that then :P, which are: More than half of the month records (month, because it vouches for true pro skilling. Everyone can nolife for a week and then be totally burned out for ages after that, 'neveryone' can play consistent long hours a day (18+) for 1 month+), and to get in the Guinness Book for my gaming record(s). This would be awesome and quite hilarious, because I'm not a nerd at all by nature, just a guy who is limited by a health condition who has ambitions and a strong determination to achieve those ambitions (I've never failed to achieve what I wanted until this very day).

Yes, about that health condition. Unfortunately because of that, I am unable to pay full attention to a skill, hence unable to reach the max exp/h possible (example, 250k/h thieving pp possible, I get 220k/h). Referring to my not being a nerd line, I do alot of things at the same time. Basically, whoever said that guys can't multitask - I'm living proof to prove that person wrong XD. For example, I'm writing this while doing pp. I'll save the details of all of this for the thread I'm planning to write.

Now then, responding to the last few pages. First of all NO, I did not have a burnout haha. It doesn't cost me much effort at all to keep up these hours a day, adding to that that I don't get bored of the things I choose to do. Ever. Anyways, I wouldn't call it an ambition, but something I really had hoped for to happen instead. While I do consider myself to be the unluckiest 'top skiller' when rs updates and prices are concerned (will happily give some examples if anyone wants to know why that is XD), I did get insanely extremely lucky on a different aspect.

I've met the love of my life a while ago. While this doesn't conflict with my goals, it does make me consider various other things to do on rs that I wouldn't have considered before. Also, because of my bad luck with rs updates and such, and Jagex just continuing to make the game easier, I've decided to hold off with most records for now and just focus on spending time with her while making money for them buyable skills. For example, I've been trying my hand at bandos for the first time (never really been to godwars lol), which has proven to be quite rewarding. However, it means that I won't gain any exp due to my melee stats being 200m exp already. So while this might seem like I'm having a burnout/not playing as much anymore to the common eye, I am infact still keeping up the same hours a day (19h) while progressing with money. I've also been doing quests and diaries (I don't usually bother with them) for wgs, and items such as ardy cape 3 and varrock plate 3 for 200m thieving and mining.

Lastly, I've also started up dung, which is terribly messy in the beginning with the resetting and finding good people to dung with etc. All in all, I'm going to sit back concerning exp records for awhile because rs updates keep messing me up badly and I'm getting disgusted of that, instead now doing stuff that will make me some great money, together with the woman of my dreams when it's possible - preparing to smash it all out on those buyable skills that I still have left, unlike the others from the top 5 overall exp (hint hint). In the meanwhile, Jagex can do their thing and make the game even easier so I can get even bigger exp records. Also, while planning to train harder skills to 200m aswell such as mining, all of this combined will guarantee me the future rank 1 overall exp of rs. This isn't even a goal of mine, because it just means so very little. It'll be nice to gain some rs fame with it sure, but the rest of the world doesn't care one bit, which is the audience that I'm eventually aiming for.

Alright then! This should clear up some guesses and rumours then, like the burnout/me playing less than usual/ even a 'gf slowing me down' rumour lol! Fear not; because everything is still going as planned - just in a different order now :). Anyway, as I've kinda spoiled this in the multitasking part already, I am going to hit up the thieving month record this month, mainly because 1 of my friends figured that thieving won't be made much faster anymore after the thieving guild release - which I'll have to agree with, + the timing is pretty good atm. And no Squisher, I'm not doing addy arrows while pp'ing haha :P - 100% focus on rs is a bit too 'nerdy' for me, and not possible for me either I guess. XD

Last few closing words coming up now, don't worry haha :). I've decided to make this post because some of you were wondering if any 'top skillers' other than Aasiwat (hi buddy XD) were reading this, and that it would be nice if they would give some insight to their goals etc. So for those people: Here ya go! I'd like to wish everyone else good luck with their goals, hopefully you've enjoyed the read - and nope don't be fooled - this is still just a preview for the future thread haha. Right then, thank you for reading and thanks to whoever is supporting me! ^_^

P.S. Not sure if I'm able to answer any questions because I will likely want to save most of the answers for my thread.

-Few final random facts-

-5b+ made without doing bosses, pvp, merching etc. skilling and abby demons only

-started 4-5 years ago, 6 months f2p, ~2 years of cw, ~2 years of serious skilling)

-8 month records done so far, more to come)

-sorry for taking this long to make that 2nd post, had to write it while pp'ing though :P)

-And yes Danq, the real Drumgun I'm afraid. Good to see ya again, old cwl mate! :)

Cheers :)

I'd like to ask you a question, but I'll warn you in advance I'll be brutal about it. And I'm not trying to flame you, don't get me wrong, I'm just curious about how super-hardcore gamers think.

Are you conscious that you only get to live your youth once, and that by playing 18 hours a day you're litteraly burning down your life?

signaturemw.png

I'm not gonna lie if I was bed ridden and I had nothing other to do than watch t.v. or browse the internet I'd probably try to be good at runescape. Ridiculing other players about playing the game differently than you doesn't really make much sense.

Low_C.png

I'm not gonna lie if I was bed ridden and I had nothing other to do than watch t.v. or browse the internet I'd probably try to be good at runescape. Ridiculing other players about playing the game differently than you doesn't really make much sense.

This. I believe that's also why Villandra was so pro at 'scape. She was bed-ridden for a long time, but once she found the solution to her ailment, she kinda quit. Obviously some people don't have solutions to their ailments, but you know what I mean.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

While I do consider myself to be the unluckiest 'top skiller' when rs updates and prices are concerned (will happily give some examples if anyone wants to know why that is XD)

I'd love to.

drumgun - what do you have to say about your slayer handicap?

Interesting question. Very, very interesting.

And thank for giving us some insight, you top players kind of fascinate me.

I'd like to ask you another question. What do you super-high-leveled people think of us lowly average player? It's pretty easy for you to see what we think of you, but I'd like to see the other side of it.

WarBlastoise.png

drumgun, i do consider zarfot to be the luckiest top player for aobut 10 reasons if ud like to know, ill name a few right now

trained 200m pray at 700k/h when bones ere 1800 each, within a month pray was nerfed to 350k/h and 2500ea per bone, now 6k per bone

bought 200m herb a month before double weekend was announced, instantly sold his 450k mage pots for like 2b profit, then did 200m on ovls during double weeknd instead ("only" 41m herb xp during the actualy 3 day period)

had never trained much slayer or combat then effigys + chaotic rapier comes and now he can do 200m slayer super efficient

did 200m craft off gem cutting shortly after the super fast cut all option, for a price cheaper than dhide, after 200m xp he annoucned this method publin and now its 15:1

drumgun did 200m hunt xp long ago, zarfot will do 200m hunt xp off of black warlocks at 150k/h and will gain 40m agility xp in the process

and many more

however u say zarfot is crippled because he has only gained xp doing fastest methods, the way i see it hes still roughly 700m ahead of you

he could get 200m slayer xp now and gain about 1.2b xp in the process (150m att str def hp range slay summon + 1500 effigys = 200m more xp to about 100m rc and 15m in 7 random others)

however if drumgun decides to get 200m slayer xp, he will only gain 200m range 200m slay and 200m worth of effigys, half as much, in otherwords 600m "wasted" xp

im sure by the time drumgun finishes all skills 200m, hell have his hp at about 500m and his melees at about 400m each, between slay and tds for cash, but sadly that doesnt count

he also still has fm and thieve and lrc left

in a sense what zarfot is doing is sorta smart, hes training the obvious fast skills now that wont get much faster or easier in the near future, and just hoping the slow slow skills will be updated to get faster by the tiem he does them, so far this is holding true

sidenote, nobody knows 100% but theoreticly dung could go to 2b xp, after all its the first skill to go to 120 so maybe will go 2b xp, idk just throwin it out there for 1 reason

all 24 previous skills go on a decimal system of xp, for example a yak scroll gives like 4.7 xp, some bolts give 7.5 xp to fletch, an air bstave gives 137.5 xp

so although ur whole number only shows up theres another didget factored in your xp

this means since the java max is 2.147b, then the max xp in a single decimal system, is 214.7m xp, because of this jagex rounded down to 200m xp

however dung goes on a whole number system, so it is not limited to a cap at 200m or 214m so in theory could go to max java number of xp

a_final_name.png

sidenote, nobody knows 100% but theoreticly dung could go to 2b xp, after all its the first skill to go to 120 so maybe will go 2b xp, idk just throwin it out there for 1 reason

all 24 previous skills go on a decimal system of xp, for example a yak scroll gives like 4.7 xp, some bolts give 7.5 xp to fletch, an air bstave gives 137.5 xp

so although ur whole number only shows up theres another didget factored in your xp

this means since the java max is 2.147b, then the max xp in a single decimal system, is 214.7m xp, because of this jagex rounded down to 200m xp

however dung goes on a whole number system, so it is not limited to a cap at 200m or 214m so in theory could go to max java number of xp

That's very interesting, I never knew it actually worked on a whole number system. Though I can only imagine how long 2b dungeoneering xp would take...

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Wow you guys wrote alot after that huh! Well, now that I've had my good night's rest, I guess I can answer some questions etc before starting thieving properly :P

Okay well, maybe I'm the wrong person to ask some of these things to, because my way of handling stuff and thinking about things is kinda, uhm, unique? I'll just start with the heavy question as an example. I guess when playing time a day is concerned that this only applies to me and to SUOMI in some way aswell. I play that much a day because I achieve things fast if I do so, and it's a good test to see how far my capabilities can reach. Anyway, I'm planning something huge for my future involving my hiddes irl talents ;) *omg secret secret XD*, and Guinness Book + those records would just be a means to that end. Had to be something black on white too, something that proves how much effort I've put in and am able to do. I did say something in my previous post that would explain why this question about burning down my life doesn't really apply to me. I said I'm aiming for the world, not just runescape. While also doing things on Rs fast, it means that I will be done soon aswell - so it's sort of a 'get it over with' kind of thing too. And while I have the possibility now, why waste the chance, you know? Basically I've got much more plans after 'nolife Runescape'. And the funny thing is, I've been working on preparing for this aswell - all while playing this game.

For example, I've figured out a way to make good irl money awhile ago and it can be combined with Rs perfectly, if you're not one of those skillers that does 2+ skills at the same time, like fletching while thieving or something. I'm 18 now, and if I would keep up this way of making money I'd be a millionaire around age 23. But that's not what I really want to do, it's there as a nice backup though - should my hidden irl talent(s) not have the desired succes. Also note that I've indeed got a health condition that has plunged me into this current life basically. It got so bad that regular school days we're no longer an option and I had to think of something else that would still ensure me of a succesful future. Ironically it involved playing Rs so long a day, haha! Yeah, safe to say that I'm creative when it comes to solving obstacles XD

About that condition though - it involves allergies for one *another spoilerrr :P*, meaning that while I'm doing this, I'm perfectly fine. It becomes a problem, however, if I have to do something physically intense, or when I go outside for long periods of time. Quite an unlucky story behind this, which I'm also saving for the thread I guess. But let's just say that the things I've tried against it have failed, and that I've had to wait for certain treatments that could only be executed at age 18+ (requirement) which I now am but haven't started yet, obviously :P. But yep these options are much more like the stuff that I need, so I'm very confident that I'm able to get cured (rather soon aswell, starting it up after a few more nolife rs goals). So hopefully, this won't be a problem. But it's still uncertain if everything will work out, so yeah that's a tough one.

Anyway, I do actually wonder about how other 'top skillers' think about that question of yours, Silvertaler. I am infact very much aware of what a waste it would be to just play the game for so long a day if rs fame is all you're going to get with it and not achieve anything else. For example, I know that atleast part of the motivation behind SUOMI's all 200m's goal is because he loves the game and enjoys playing it. Maybe he does it for different reasons aswell, but I can only speak for myself really so you'd have to ask these people individually. But personally no, I don't see this as a waste at all. I'm still on my way to what I want to achieve in life - perhaps even more now since I have a few crazy digital achievements under my belt which I would've been unable to get if I would still be in school, PLUS I'm having fun too! Now if you ask me, that sounds like a pretty sweet deal :D - it's just hard to comprehend with for most people. And I can't blame them for thinking that way either - I think about it the same way concerning those other 'top skillers'. For example, I know that Zarfot plays about 10 hours a day and has stated that hours like 16h a day would be too much for him. Well, hopefully he's achieving things irl aswell when he's not on rs. Gertjaars is a good example too. I think his playing time averaged 10h a day aswell. Who knows what he's been upto when he wasn't playing Rs? And look at him now, he has quit Rs (temporarely or perm, not sure) and is probably off doing the things that he had planned for his future.

You see, sometimes there's just more to a story than the eye can tell. And for that reason I feel that people shouldn't be so judgmental about this kind of stuff. We're all just doing what we feel is good for ourselves to do. There's lots of limitations to consider aswell, and if ya ask me we're all just trying to make the best out of life. This is why I really dislike shallow, mindless people who just say 'haha you sad noob, get a life' to just name an example lol. The funny part is that the people who make those comments play this game aswell, while the only kind of person who would have the slightest of rights to say this are those folks who hang out on the street with 'friends' all day, pulling pranks and whatnot, or people like Lindsay Lohan (lol, extreme example) who spent their life in the 'going out' style most of the time. So not only are the people who make those 'get a life' comments and think about it that way shallow, they're wannabees aswell. And no, I do not respect that. And having a life, what does that mean to some people, really? If you're gonna be judgmental, look at Lindsay. Recently sent off to prison. Addicted. Leading an imbalanced life. And oh, I'm sure she had lots of boyfriends too. Woohoo, what a great life she has? So yeah, think about that really.

Well, I guess the above paragraph kind of answers how I feel about other players/people, Jsboutin2. But to make it short and sweet for ya: I treat and respect people the way they treat and respect me. Like, if someone who doesn't know me randomly goes off flaming me for having the stats that I have, I'm not gonna be answering that with 'Good day chap, how's life treatin ya then?' if you know what I mean, lol. And as for the whole Rs fame and stuff, I don't really care about that either. We all have our goals, our ambitions, and the way I see it some of us just have more in mind for this game than most (just sticking to Rs as an example). Naturally, they should get more credit/praise for that, but yeah that's where the difference stops pretty much. With some people, that goes to their heads and they become arrogant and selective. I'm sure you're able to name some examples about that yourself haha! But I'm happy to say that luckily I'm not like that at all. And you're welcome :P

@Squisher, you are obviously a person who is interested in the Rs efficiency and all that it has to offer. While funnily enough I don't really care about that, I am forced to check out some stuff though, of course :). Uhh well first of all, I do not have a handicap concerning slayer. I've worked it out with my playtimes and all 200m's would take me less than 3 years. But unfortunately, I don't see the point in that at all. While I want to get as many exp records possible, I also want to do things my way and enjoy what I am doing. Slayer is simply not one of those things. I don't like to 'be lived by others', telling me what to do and such. That goes for the slayer master aswell, if you know what I'm saying ;). However, as stated before, I do not get bored of anything so I'd be able to get it still - IF there would be a point to it, and there isn't, for me atleast. I only got all 200m's in melee now because I wanted to be perm top page for all of them, and was forced to camp abby demons, because some skills require alot of money - which is tough to come up with if you don't merch or anything and had to come from wayyyy behind + start from scratch, no favours at all (unlike most of the 'top skillers'...). BUT, imo it was worth it + it's not the end of the world, really. If I had any kind of interest in slaying, I'd get about 1m exp a day in it (making full use of Jagex's new updates that have made the game easier yet again -sigh-), not even counting combat exp. + I'd rake in effigies for even more exp a day aswell. Combine this, and it's actually faster than alot of skills! But that's not the point.

The point is that I follow my own goals, and slayer simply isn't a part of them. While I'm sure that Zarfot could put up a good challenge because of all of these updates that favour him (honestly, sometimes I think there's a J-Mod leaking all the upcoming updates to him lol), I don't think you realize that I play almost double the amount of hours a day. While he's obviously much more efficient, I can still get considerably more exp a day. And while he might have slayer and all left, I have skills left such as herb construct prayer and crafting that he has maxed out already. And correct me if I'm wrong, that's more than 700m exp aswell. So imo it's gonna come down to the remaining skills like fishing, rc and stuff. And even if he's able to equal my exp by that time, it's hello 10h efficient ZMI or barb fishing vs 19h of less efficient barb fishing and ZMI (about 4/5th of max possible) a day. Well, you do the math who's going to win that ;). For Zarfot to win, he'd need to be x10 more luckier than he already is with updates and such (like you pretty much stated), or my irl career will launch before this time, which will mean that I'll instantly stop with playing so long a day - at which point yeah, I'm probably going back to cw and play the game the way that it's meant for in the end (to have fun!). Oh yes, and those reasons you named are indeed amongst the stuff that is meant by lucky and unlucky haha XD

Whew! Now just to answer a few more shorter stuffs before I'm off to plunder properly XD.

@Bazza: Thanks! Though I don't follow much other threads on Tipit, I'll check it out if I ever find the time :)

@Impressionist: Haha I guess so, though it was mainly about finding the time to actually post lol :P

@Danq: Better believe it! Stop acting so suspicious oi oi XD, surely you remember the way I am atleast a little bit? :unsure:

@Techni: Have to agree so far :P

@Langer: Thanks! You too, and keep up the good work with them weekly thread updates :P

@Jsboutin2: Alright lol. While not merching, it's not as easy to obtain money while remaining fair in doing so. Magic was the first big step towards 200m summon, and so it had to be done. Finally got enough money for it, camping abby demons day in day out, plowing away. Then ON THE DAY I WENT TO BUY THE RUNES FOR IT, bang! Jagex releases the update for shops no longer having an unlimited supply. So not only did I get delayed cuz merchers were hogging up the runes right away, I had to pay tons more than expected aswell. To make it worse, Jagex also randomly released a quest somehwere during this time, Blood Runs Deep. Why the heck would ya let players WALK through the rock lobs area, a populated place, that would obviously mess up all of the respawns AND making them follow and hit the player, meaning the mager would be unable to get them until the very end where they would get atked by tons of daggs etc? I had to deal with this for atleast 2 weeks which was annoying as hell.

And if ya think it couldn't get any worse, they also released the bloody SoL on the day I got 200m magic. Oh, AND they failed to allow deaths/bloods to have a possible double craft option when the first rc update about that got released, which would've potentially kept their prices at bay, making it somewhat cheaper again for me. But no, of course they had to create that update after I was done with magic aswell. And that's only the magic skill I'm talking about now. Hence me being pretty disgusted with updates. Imo, the hardest working players should get the biggest rewards, not be beaten down the hardest.

Well I guess that last one was pretty long still, but whatever :P. Anyways, that's about it! Please carry on the discussion and feel free to discuss the things I've said too. Guess it's time for me to start that thieving record now, probably won't check out the thread much in the meanwhile but yeah, see how it goes. Thanks for reading, again! Haha XD

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

now if u wanna super duper confirm it post a picture of u logged in :thumbsup:

yea ive seen irl stories like that with villandra, i understand it completely

been rooting for zarfot since 07 when u were cwing, so still pulling for zarfot, another reason is he plays like me....only 4-6h a day but realy efficient

maxing in 3 years, thats iffy if u break it down

ok at 18h of slayer a day tahts 900k a day for 7 months, also gives u 100m rc xp from effigys or so

as for the zmi, zarfot will have 100-130m rc from 200m slayer

200m farm takes 2 years even if u spend 4b on mages

i have no doubt u could do 5 buyables in 5 months but your starting down 20b easy, at 5m/h for a pro tds would take 7 months to pay for that, however ud be getting 15 effigys a day so that gives u 200m rc xp nearly, if it only gest u 150m then at least u could slay for the last 50m of effigys

so that 7 months wont be wastd but it will be a small downside

a_final_name.png