200M in all Skills

Makilio

I remember seeing those essence runs and they were massive. More so for popular/famous players. Especially when the general store was "stocked" with essence.

TBH I don't think anyone will get 200m in everything. It would take too long, and people would just lose interest. Anyone who's played runescape for a significant period of time knows that there are periods of time where you're really into it, and you get tons of experience.. then later you don't really play so much anymore.

Although the way things look now, I think zarfot could if he really wanted. He is very good at training skills. Aasiwat could also do it I think. Aasiwat changed their name to something else now though. It still probably won't happen though.

No_Foo.png

Oh thats right, its Runescape. We dont play skills to have fun. We do it to sit in a bank and grind away, seeing who can do it the longest.

What Larryr did was amazing, to be sure. It must have been a lot of work to run her running company (puns, etc), but Phoenix definitely worked harder for his experience. The only significant change between now and then is the addition of ZMI and summoning, neither of which would've helped Larryr considering the way she/he did things.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Even though i agree that phoenix has worked harder for his xp, larryr is still greater in terms of what he achieved- 4 years ago no less. Had Larryr finished the skill off, 90% of the people here wouldn't even know who phoenix is- he was a legend who dominated the hiscore of one particular skill like no other at the time 200m was still something mysterious and sacred. Even now, runecrafting will be the most troublesome skill for all of these impressive skillers.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Even though i agree that phoenix has worked harder for his xp, larryr is still greater in terms of what he achieved- 4 years ago no less. Had Larryr finished the skill off, 90% of the people here wouldn't even know who phoenix is- he was a legend who dominated the hiscore of one particular skill like no other at the time 200m was still something mysterious and sacred. Even now, runecrafting will be the most troublesome skill for all of these impressive skillers.

He was at 70% there nonetheless. That's less than 100%, I believe?

Pheonix acieved more, then.

WarBlastoise.png

id imagine if larryr had finished rcing then phoenix odin wouldnt even be 199m xp, hed probably be at like 30m xp just for some money, the fact that he knew the #1 spot was there for the taking motivated him to do it, if he knew all along that larryr would always maintain #1 then he would probably have not zmi'ed 10h a day for a year just to chase rank 2

i always hold more respect for the rank 2 of a skill that has 200m, simply because they did the same ammount of work without the motivation of being #1, simply to meet their personal goal

a_final_name.png

id imagine if larryr had finished rcing then phoenix odin wouldnt even be 199m xp, hed probably be at like 30m xp just for some money, the fact that he knew the #1 spot was there for the taking motivated him to do it, if he knew all along that larryr would always maintain #1 then he would probably have not zmi'ed 10h a day for a year just to chase rank 2

i always hold more respect for the rank 2 of a skill that has 200m, simply because they did the same ammount of work without the motivation of being #1, simply to meet their personal goal

yeh i dont think hed be 100m+ either zarfot was gunna go for 100m rc right after he maxed and quit =P

10hr a day for a year on the same skill = :-(

and its probably same story for fishing agility as well..

StarViv.png

I remember seeing those essence runs and they were massive. More so for popular/famous players. Especially when the general store was "stocked" with essence.

TBH I don't think anyone will get 200m in everything. It would take too long, and people would just lose interest. Anyone who's played runescape for a significant period of time knows that there are periods of time where you're really into it, and you get tons of experience.. then later you don't really play so much anymore.

Although the way things look now, I think zarfot could if he really wanted. He is very good at training skills. Aasiwat could also do it I think. Aasiwat changed their name to something else now though. It still probably won't happen though.

aasiwat changed their name to "skiller" lol

slight update

Jdelacroix has reached 199M in herblore, construction and FM, expect something extravagant over the week-end I think...

Paperbag has reached 1,6B xp yesterday, but Elvis (Nintendo Swe) is close by.

Expect Drumgun to pass Gertjaars for rank 4 next week.

Lan is also closing in on 1,8B and rank 6 currently held by Erw J.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

always hold more respect for the rank 2 of a skill that has 200m, simply because they did the same ammount of work without the motivation of being #1, simply to meet their personal goal

Yeah, because being #2 in a skill isn't cool at all. :rolleyes:

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

always hold more respect for the rank 2 of a skill that has 200m, simply because they did the same ammount of work without the motivation of being #1, simply to meet their personal goal

Would olympics be such a big deal if anyone who competed could only finish second? Winning really is everything, and there is little motivation to kill yourself to come second.

Would olympics be such a big deal if anyone who competed could only finish second? Winning really is everything, and there is little motivation to kill yourself to come second.

you must not watch the sprinting events

a_final_name.png

you must not watch the sprinting events

thats just because everyone knows that they can't beat Bolt...

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I've heard various rumours that larryr paided people (rwted) to run ess for her.

Just rumours. Larryr hat a very good organisation where everybody profited (with ingame coins). I think there's a very detailed post about it somewhere here in the forums.

/edit: Some info can be found here: http://rsplayers.wikia.com/wiki/Larryr

[404] Signature not found.

I've heard various rumours that larryr paided people (rwted) to run ess for her.

I've heard rumors that you are macroing.... Just sayin...anyone can say crap, unless you can back it up, you are going to have to eat it yourself.

I like Larryr!!! No! I like Phoenix!!!!!

LARRYR!!!!!!

PHOENIX!!!!

LARRYR!!!!!!

PHOENIX!!!!!!!

Enough already! Larryr held the top spot in rc for years after he/she quit. And then, OMG :ohnoes:, Phoenix Odin got more rc xp. How could someone with more xp in the skill be ranked higher!?!?!?!?!? It cannot be!!!! ......brain.....failing......cannot........*gasp*.............imagine

on topic:

Telmomarques has claimed the top spot in dungeon, and it seems he is close enough to 120 to actually be able to hold it till then. The top spot has changed every 15-20m dungeon xp. Skiller 703 got like 21m, mintella got 38m, fredmcgarry got 69,696,969 xp, and no excuses got around 81m. So telmomarques is currently at 83m only 21m xp to go to lvl 120!!

Zarfot is getting close to 2.1b, and honestly, i have to envy him his slaying abilities. He does not have to worry about collecting d'hides and bones. I would love that ability.

Jdelacroix has been training dungeoneering it looks like. I would guess on the way to 93, for the new floors coming. Behind zarfot by 18m or so.

Drumgun passed 2b xp. Pretty pwnage, Only prayer and range to finish up 200m in all combat stats.

And that's about it for me looking on hiscores. :P

pere_grin.png

Ive been following this great thread for couple weeks now, finally registered here :P Yeah people have been compairing Larryr against Phoenix Odin which is not very fair in my opinion, I'd just to like clear out a few things.

Firstly Larryr RCed on Laws, Laws give more xp and were back then at same or even higher price than Natures. He formed his own company, made it possible to make good money for poor people, I once heard a rumour that more than 1/3 of the people in the server where Larryr crafted, was working for him( Buying/Mining essence and selling runes for magers).

Nowadays Phoenix Odin can 'just' ZMI for nearly 66k xp/h or make 1.2M/h money via Graahk Natures. Larryr didn't make that much money from RCing as he preferred to power xp it, nevertheless he managed to get Phat and full Dragon.

157M Rc xp in what they call 'old school RS' is much impressive than Phoenix's RCing. Of course I'm not flattening Odin's work, it's an insane goal to be reached and all the work he has done gets a bow from me, but yes, I value Larryr more than Odin.

Yep back to the topic:

I've been speaking with S-U--O--M-I and he told me that after his goal of Mining/,Smithing and Magic hes going to tackle Dungeoneering. Next skill after Dung is WC, buyables hes going to let for last. I asked him about Farming with magic seeds, he says that it would cost him 2B+ for 200m xp. So it looks like hes reserved probably another 2 years for Farming.

Merching seems to be 'Waste of xp' for him. I found that funny as he's already running low on money, keeps asking for free Lava pouches or gold ores whole time and still runs the donation system. On Living Rock Cavern he's already famous for that begging, I think merching would be less waste of xp for him in long runnning but it's his choice.

In my opinion, Suomi is the only competitor for Zarfot and Jde, as Drumgun seems to have burned out. And btw to all of you guys who think what does Suomi mean, it's the country's name where he lives. Suomi = Finland in finnish :)

Ive been following this great thread for couple weeks now, finally registered here :P Yeah people have been compairing Larryr against Phoenix Odin which is not very fair in my opinion, I'd just to like clear out a few things.

Firstly Larryr RCed on Laws, Laws give more xp and were back then at same or even higher price than Natures. He formed his own company, made it possible to make good money for poor people, I once heard a rumour that more than 1/3 of the people in the server where Larryr crafted, was working for him( Buying/Mining essence and selling runes for magers).

Nowadays Phoenix Odin can 'just' ZMI for nearly 66k xp/h or make 1.2M/h money via Graahk Natures. Larryr didn't make that much money from RCing as he preferred to power xp it, nevertheless he managed to get Phat and full Dragon.

157M Rc xp in what they call 'old school RS' is much impressive than Phoenix's RCing. Of course I'm not flattening Odin's work, it's an insane goal to be reached and all the work he has done gets a bow from me, but yes, I value Larryr more than Odin.

Yep back to the topic:

I've been speaking with S-U--O--M-I and he told me that after his goal of Mining/,Smithing and Magic hes going to tackle Dungeoneering. Next skill after Dung is WC, buyables hes going to let for last. I asked him about Farming with magic seeds, he says that it would cost him 2B+ for 200m xp. So it looks like hes reserved probably another 2 years for Farming.

Merching seems to be 'Waste of xp' for him. I found that funny as he's already running low on money, keeps asking for free Lava pouches or gold ores whole time and still runs the donation system. On Living Rock Cavern he's already famous for that begging, I think merching would be less waste of xp for him in long runnning but it's his choice.

In my opinion, Suomi is the only competitor for Zarfot and Jde, as Drumgun seems to have burned out. And btw to all of you guys who think what does Suomi mean, it's the country's name where he lives. Suomi = Finland in finnish :)

'Nearly' 66k/hour is nowhere near accurate, it's possibly over the theoretical max. Odin consistently gets 60k~/hour, possibly 61k~, which is already pretty damn incredible.