200M in all Skills

Makilio

He thinks it's a waste...?

With enough cash to start with, merching allows you to make faster money than any other method - with hardly any time spent doing it.

yah and he has alot of nonbuyables pretty high too...

using a combat moneymaking method is good to make money too but think about it 3m an hr where you have to accually play to get to make 1billion you will need 333 hours which is a month of 11hrs a day :o

and 1b at a 25 gp/exp skill is like.....40m exp considering like 400k an hr for the skill thats 100 more hrs training the skill so 433 hrs 40,000,000/433 hours would be 92k/hr

but what if you got 1b and then did 3 flips a day making 1% profit on each = 30m extra a day so 30*30=900m a month and maybe 5hrs of 60k/hr fishing a day

5*30=150 hrs of fishin * 60k = 9m fishing exp for your time

In zarfots merch guide less than 400M was considered low. so yes if you want to merch you have to make a ton of cash first

Even if the numbers are off it shows its anything but an exp waste to merch =p I dont merch as i dont have the cash but if i was going to get off rs a bit i would farm and flip on ge for extra cash.

StarViv.png

many dont merch cuz its a "moral issue" and they have pride for not merchanting

ive been screwed over enough in this game that i dont mind screwing over others economys for my gain, if i make 34m in a day doin nothin its no differant that some lucky kid getting a dclaw drop...something i just dont have the luck for

"if" i were to attempt this goal id get 200m salyer first..this gaining about 7 skills to 200m (att str def hp range slayer summon) and about 2k effigys for another 300m xp in the most annoying skills i can think of such as 125m rc xp and about 25m xp in 7 other junk skill, that gives you about a 1.7b xp headstart....but the whole time id be doing this would be about 4k huors so prob 2.5 years for me, id be merching the whole time, even at 10m a day thats 10b right there + my slay profits, now this may not be "enough" but it would certainly eliminate the 2 most expensive skills which is a huge burden released

the other moeyn could be gained while something easy like cook or wc or lrc or hunter or fish

then you do your buyables finaly

another flaw i see in suomi is the "farm takes 2 years with mages and palms so why shuold i farm now" those are brave words for a person near broke, if you actualy started farm now u could get farming in 6 years for 100% free, only the rich should cram farming into a small chunk of time and spend billions, for his situation he shuold be doing at lest calquats and palms every day, will save money in the long run and be just as much time overall

a_final_name.png

ive been screwed over enough in this game that i dont mind screwing over others economys for my gain, if i make 34m in a day doin nothin its no differant that some lucky kid getting a dclaw drop...something i just dont have the luck for

"if" i were to attempt this goal id get 200m salyer first..this gaining about 7 skills to 200m (att str def hp range slayer summon) and about 2k effigys for another 300m xp in the most annoying skills i can think of such as 125m rc xp and about 25m xp in 7 other junk skill, that gives you about a 1.7b xp headstart....but the whole time id be doing this would be about 4k huors so prob 2.5 years for me, id be merching the whole time, even at 10m a day thats 10b right there + my slay profits, now this may not be "enough" but it would certainly eliminate the 2 most expensive skills which is a huge burden released

the other moeyn could be gained while something easy like cook or wc or lrc or hunter or fish

then you do your buyables finaly

another flaw i see in suomi is the "farm takes 2 years with mages and palms so why shuold i farm now" those are brave words for a person near broke, if you actualy started farm now u could get farming in 6 years for 100% free, only the rich should cram farming into a small chunk of time and spend billions, for his situation he shuold be doing at lest calquats and palms every day, will save money in the long run and be just as much time overall

lol i agree i crammed farming 99 into 2 weeks and spent over 60m he should do herbs and shoulda done herbs during the nonbuyables lol

5 herb runs a day *300k a herb run = 1.5m a day :) not that i do any of this stuff x[) but from expirience if you dont merch or hardcore make money via combat the buyables arent a walk in the park and even if you do this kinda money takes time...and 2 years still alot for farming especcially since he has alot of the nonbuyables and all the other skills to do....

not that i do this stuff i just think that altho buyables are fast he may be undeestimatinghow long it will take to get out of his cash problems lol

StarViv.png

Just a quick update

Looks like Zarfot is gonna grab the 1# position very soon, he got yesterday a bit over 10m xp :blink:

Drumgun might be rising his Dung, at least it looks like it.

And i found out that at RuneTrack.com you can see how much xp top players have gotten since they have been ranked in RuneTrack.

I compared 4 player's xp change from 1 January 2010 - 15 August 2010.

Zarfot: 667m xp

Suomi: 543m xp

Drumgun: 595m xp

Jdelacroix: 653m xp

Of course that doesn't really tell nothing to us as Suomi focused on hard skills, Drumgun on his combat goal and Zarfot & Jde on 'easy' buyables.

Just a quick update

Looks like Zarfot is gonna grab the 1# position very soon, he got yesterday a bit over 10m xp :blink:

Because he used his effigies which he had in bank.

A_Kekek.png

Unless your hoarding or price manipulaing, i don't see how anyone could have issues with merching.

this. merching creates a healthy market.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Unless your hoarding or price manipulaing, i don't see how anyone could have issues with merching.

this. merching creates a healthy market.

That reminds me of a quote from one of Zarfot's vids, Chessy018: "I back up the clan with a 1b investment and sell before the dump date to keep the market flowing" (referring to her 'merch clan') :P I agree though, flipping/investing is not a moral issue.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

One issue I have with training Slayer first (about halfway through this page) is the rate at which combat training is improving. Late last year we got high-end potions, ancient curses, a new Slayer master, and the Soul Wars cape; so far this year we've had 3 new Slayer tasks, Familiarisation, level 80 weapons. Add some select patch notes as well as effigies and improved clues on top of this and training Slayer (read: combats) is incredibly easier and more lucrative than a year ago.

Will the trend continue? It seems to me that the player to win the 200m all race will be the player who guesses which skills will be sped up at what times. So far that's been Zarfot hands down. I'd like to see SUOMI's dedication to the harder skills pay off, but already some of those skills have been improved.

2496 Completionist

yah it sucks t go that far in skilsl then have them changed like crazy i say its smart to train slayer but remember its something thats gunna get changed thats why cooking/ or thieving that are fast atm are smarter than doing something not fast..

with efigies its pretty smart for free exp

StarViv.png

Zarfot's latest Mega Slayer Guide has been out for about a month and I had no idea. As always, it's a good read. Unlike past versions, though, I didn't learn anything new, which I guess is a good thing. 8-) I actually disagreed with some of his recommendations, like using a SGS instead of dragon claws (he never explicitly says, but I think he brings both SGS and claws to tasks, then uses them as necessary) and using a SW cape with a proselyte/Verac's skirt setup.

Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know, as this seems to be the appropriate topic.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Zarfot's latest Mega Slayer Guide has been out for about a month and I had no idea. As always, it's a good read. Unlike past versions, though, I didn't learn anything new, which I guess is a good thing. 8-) I actually disagreed with some of his recommendations, like using a SGS instead of dragon claws (he never explicitly says, but I think he brings both SGS and claws to tasks, then uses them as necessary) and using a SW cape with a proselyte/Verac's skirt setup.

Anyway, just thought I'd let everyone know, as this seems to be the appropriate topic.

I think he tries to cater his guide to the more economical slayer. I'm fairly sure he slays in bandos+a fire cape.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

lagota pro had prossy and firecape but idk if it was just a certain task tbh

yes zarfot slays in bandos and firecape probably everytask but for his guide he does also think of the new power slayers...

StarViv.png

lagota pro had prossy and firecape but idk if it was just a certain task tbh

yes zarfot slays in bandos and firecape probably everytask but for his guide he does also think of the new power slayers...

I'm like 95% positive that he said he slays in Bandos + SW cape. His guide is odd because it's like he's trying to cater to both power slayers and economical slayers simultaneously. It's definitely the best slayer guide there is, though. Interestingly, he says that using spec restores with dragon claws only saves you a few seconds of time per hour due to the chaotic rapier hitting so high already.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Everytime I've seen zarfot slaying, he's been using prossy. I've also only seen his spec with d claws.

i saw him bandos/firecape but it was in kuradels dg mostly tankable task thier on cannonbale task prossy would be understandable.

StarViv.png

Would it be possible for someone to post a link to this guide please?

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever