200M in all Skills

Makilio

When is Phoenix Odin going to get 200m rc experience? :rolleyes:

He's like 500k left for the past few months now.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

When is Phoenix Odin going to get 200m rc experience? :rolleyes:

He's like 500k left for the past few months now.

Since no one is in a position to reach it before him and he's getting collateral RC xp with dungeoneering, it's pretty wise of him to wait like that.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Update of the top 9

1- Skiller (formerly Aasiwat - 2,14B) : He's losing ground lately to Zarfot, but he's still maintaining a healthy pace with mostly training construction these days. His lead has once again shrunk a bit this week, down to 90M. I expect him to hold rank 1 for at least the next 6 weeks. Coming Milestones: 100M slayer which could make him the first player to get 10 skills at 100Mxp (currently leading all players with most skills over 100M with 9.

2- Zarfot (2,04B) Went from rank 4 to 2 in the last week with impressive XP rates in fletching, woodcutting and fm. Coming milestones: nothing in sight.

3- Jdelacroix (2,04B) : His stay at rank 2 was shortlived but not due to a slower pace. He's finishing his trio of skills (construction, FM and herblore) with herblore these days and even though he'S at 4 - 200M skills, he's close enough for 2 more and herblore coming soon too. Coming milestones : 200M construction (on the ice for the last 2 weeks) and 200M firemaking (5th and 6th 200M skills).

4- Gertjaars (2,02B) has been inactive for a while now and still falling in ranks.

5- Drumgun (1,96) : He's still training fetching and thieving at great speed and will reach 2B pretty soon. Coming milestones: nothing in sight, but at the pace he's going, 2B is not far away.

6- Erw J (1,79B) : Still training WC slowly these days, he should hang on to rank 6 for another month before Lan pass him . Coming milestones: 1,8B total and 100M WC, as well as 100M summoning even though nothing indicates he will get it

7- Lan (1,76B) : Lan is still training slayer, but at a much slower pace than early summer. Coming milestones: 100M ranged 8th skills at 100M

8- Kingduffy (1,67B) Kingduffy has been training multiple skills lately at a very timid pace. Will most likely lose some ranks in the coming months to faster players. Coming milestones: nothing in sight!

9- Paperbag (1,59B) : Will probably reach 1,6B xp in the coming week. I have no idea if he has "chosen" his next 200M skill, but it looks like he's training both magic and smithing lately. Coming milestone: 1,6B xp.

Other notable players: Nintendo Swe (1,57B), Elias (1,56B), Telmomarques (1,50B)

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Any predictions on the skills they will try to work on next?

I would expect to see Skiller work on thieving (120 M xp) at least sometime in the next few weeks since thieving is a fast skill, and it would probably be best to take advantage of its speed now in case it gets nerfed.

Zarfot will get 200 million fletching XP in the next few weeks

Well Skiller-Aasiwat is not the type of player that sticks to a specific skill and I don't know if holding to rank 1 is important to him.

Zarfot will probably move to mining-smithing-magic once fletch is done.

Jdelacroix...after herblore, probably thiveing as it would give him another 200M skill quickly.

Drumgun... fletching and thieving for a while.

All the others are either too far away from finishing a specific skill or behaving like Kingduffy and training multiple skills "at random".

langerkiller.png

I think Lan is saving effigies. Otherwise he has been very unlucky with them this week.

Lan is using his effigies on dungeoneering and you can see how many effigies people get on their adventures log, as most top players allow free view of those. Slayer really isn't the best place to gain effigies, if any of the top players decides to make alot of money or train melee/ranged and prayer, they could slay a big load of frosties and gain 5 effigies a day with 10 hour days.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I think Lan is saving effigies. Otherwise he has been very unlucky with them this week.

Lan is using his effigies on dungeoneering and you can see how many effigies people get on their adventures log, as most top players allow free view of those. Slayer really isn't the best place to gain effigies, if any of the top players decides to make alot of money or train melee/ranged and prayer, they could slay a big load of frosties and gain 5 effigies a day with 10 hour days.

tds is effigy per 1h 40 mins

slayer is effigy per 2h 25 mins

not sure on frusts

a_final_name.png

Frosties for me personally have been 3 hours to 5 hours.

Not had enough time on them to really know but I doubt its anywhere near 2 hours but closer to 3 or so.

I have had 3 today but none yesterday and two the day before that. Killed 4380 as of this post so it seems pretty terrible.

That makes my average every 876 killed and not including any accidental buries lol. Ofcourse need more kills though as its only just a new update. Its probably 3 hrs with better luck.

I am going to take a educated guess that my average will be 4 hrs for me personally by the time I am finished. I am killing atleast 10k of these things before I see daylight again and get out the basement.

According to his adventurer's log he got 3 effigies the last 3 days. According to runetracker he got 16k dungeoneering xp the past week. Further, he got 0 to <15k xp in the combinations crafting+agility, farming+fishing, fletching+woodcutting and smithing+mining. So you're saying that those 3 effigies are all he got this week and he went with them to the museum to only get 5k xp each?

why is everyone dismissing suomi currently??

hes at 141m mining atm prob 200m in like 2-3 months at his pace =o

and yeh low rc and slayer but still he can slay for effigies for rc and most top players not so high rc anyway...

StarViv.png

and yeh low rc and slayer but still he can slay for effigies for rc and most top players not so high rc anyway...

Suomi has been discussed pretty avidly, he plays crazy hours, only (possibly) second to drumgun in consistency. I think discussion about him stopped mainly because there's nothing truly new from him, besides temporarily dunging for 90, he's been superheating in LRC for months.

The only people I've seen dismiss him bring up his cash problems, most still view him as a serious contender regardless (he's the only person discussed in this topic who has actually said it's his goal to max everything out IIRC).

not sure on frusts

Frosties are around effigy per 1 hour 30 minutes with a sample size of 7k dragons. The fact that lan hasn't used his effigies for a week isn't really a show of that he is saving his effigies- there is no reason to do effigies right away aswell as there is no reason bank them(for him), and he has been using them for dungeoneering for a long while, which actually makes no sense(as using them for rc is much better, or even slayer when you are in danger of maxing out melee).

Suomi doesn't appear on my updates only for the fact he's still "low" on XP. There are 12 players with more than 1,5B XP, but it gets pretty crowded between 1,4B and 1,5B, which is where Suomi is right now. At the pace he is going, he should be at around 1,6B-1,7B at the end of the year and in good position to crack the top 10. He is indeed a strong contender even though he's still flying under the radar.

If Suomi were to get 3M xp per day, he would still be a year away from rank 1, assuming everyone alse stopped gaining XP.

langerkiller.png

not sure on frusts

Frosties are around effigy per 1 hour 30 minutes with a sample size of 7k dragons. The fact that lan hasn't used his effigies for a week isn't really a show of that he is saving his effigies- there is no reason to do effigies right away aswell as there is no reason bank them(for him), and he has been using them for dungeoneering for a long while, which actually makes no sense(as using them for rc is much better, or even slayer when you are in danger of maxing out melee).

He is saving his effigies, and going to use them on rc.

A_Kekek.png

wow, i checked lan's ad log a few days ago, and a draconic visage was at the bottom of it. Now it appears he got another one -.- It makes me wonder how many visages the top slayers get.

At around 1/ 10 000 chance of getting it(which is around the rate) and 200 hp per dragon(most don't kill wyverns) and 1/10 of your slayer xp coming from the dragons that drop them(which is also a realistic rate, the tasks are quite small) getting one visage per 200m slayer is about the normal rate. Getting 2 in that close succession is extremely lucky(more so than 3rd age).

wow, i checked lan's ad log a few days ago, and a draconic visage was at the bottom of it. Now it appears he got another one -.- It makes me wonder how many visages the top slayers get.

At around 1/ 10 000 chance of getting it(which is around the rate) and 200 hp per dragon(most don't kill wyverns) and 1/10 of your slayer xp coming from the dragons that drop them(which is also a realistic rate, the tasks are quite small) getting one visage per 200m slayer is about the normal rate. Getting 2 in that close succession is extremely lucky(more so than 3rd age).

1/200m slayer are u kidding if it was that rare than noone would have a dfs yes people camp stuff my visage was from camping irons

wyvern arent too bad now with soulsplit and drop ok crimsons...

i think more than 1/10 does come from iron/steel/wyvern but yes it is pretty lucky. visage is the only real moneymaking drop on slayer

sols, and whips add up ur cash but pretty slowly but visage is the only thing that is comparable to a boss drop

StarViv.png

That's the thing about really rare drops, you might not ever get a visage even after killing 100k dragons. I personally haven't got one on this account(and i have killed over 20k dragons), but have got one on my newb account from an iron dragon i could barely kill. Visage drops are something you really can't depend on, and killing dragons specifically for the drop is the most mindless plan ever.

That's the thing about really rare drops, you might not ever get a visage even after killing 100k dragons. I personally haven't got one on this account(and i have killed over 20k dragons), but have got one on my newb account from an iron dragon i could barely kill. Visage drops are something you really can't depend on, and killing dragons specifically for the drop is the most mindless plan ever.

yahi agree its not consistant at all....i think its comparable to a dchain from dusties i was killing metals with firesurge for magic expirience not for visage specifically

with visages more "luck" is involved than avarages and maths..

but if top players are lucky on slayer they have more money for other skills

37m can buy 1% of a reasonably expensive buyable

StarViv.png

Assuming your assumptions are correct, it is 1 visage per 20m slayer xp.

Drumgun is blazing through Fletching ...

Yep he's getting 6-8M xp a day... he will get 2B before the week-end is over on his way to passing Gertjaars in the middle of next week for rank 4. It will be a matter of time before he passes Jdelacroix and probably Zarfot too, although these guys are getting 2-4M xp a day. For comparison's sake, Skiller (Aasiwat) is getting between 1-2M xp a day lately.

Btw, I talked to a friend of Suomi who told me that after getting mining, smithing and magic to 200M, he was gonna tackle Dungeoneering. That would mean he would start dungeoneering around late september, here's hoping for him (and us!) that batch 2 is released on his best timing.

Thank you West Ocean for that insider's info.

langerkiller.png