200M in all Skills

Makilio

*requests his post count to be changed to minus nine thousand*

This thread's a good read actually, surprised there haven't been any macroing/sharing allegations or general flaming.

There were some, but these tend to get ignored by the usual posters on this thread.

We are mainly here to discuss progress, skilling methods and make insane predictions!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Other notable players: Elvis (formerly Nintendo Swe)

Ok, how did Swe end up getting such a popular and simple rsn? Along with aasiwat, how did he get "skiller"? Theres probably thousands of players who tried to get that name. :unsure:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

to be honest, this is the only interesting thread on tip.it and i read it multiple times a day. i wish aasiwat and others would post here more frequently.

the hot celebrities/models thread is obviously more interesting :oops:

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

*requests his post count to be changed to minus nine thousand*

This thread's a good read actually, surprised there haven't been any macroing/sharing allegations or general flaming.

I think after Lucipher6 (now Lan, if I'm not mistaken) got banned and quickly unbanned for "macroing," most people realized that Jagex doesn't mess up when it comes to highscores. The RuneScape team, at least (score altering is rampant on FunOrb), takes them seriously. No one is going to be able to cheat either ingame or through the website features, and if some odd glitch happens (120 dungeoneering randomly appearing at 64m exp?), it's a priority.

@Yay0siris, totally agree.

2496 Completionist

ive been enjoying the 200m slay logs on forums recently, specificly by toony but a new person who many people know, lagota pro, has made one too. i like his seeing as theres tons more effigy research but i realy wish there were more of these 200m threads out there for peoples progress

intersting find fron lagotas thread too, the new resource dung for hounds where its multi + cannonable, its xp comparable to mutated vleds so i may take this task off my block list soon

zarfot gets an effigy at 1 per 118k slay xp, while lagota gets 1 per 89k xp, this is some luck and im pretty sure it averages to 1 in 100k, but i do think this number depends on your block list which lagota has done more effigy breakdown by task to boost his results thru blocking, however like my lagota blocks 10-15 tasks and not 5, he has his isntant cancle list like i do so that he only is left with abuot 10-12 tasks he realy likes to do

also his avatar is primal full helm which is pretty ba to look at

i myself will pursue this goal, yea im just getting the 12m xp mark in a bit and 99 in a week but as soon as i get my slay cape in going onward to decend through the deapths of the slayer ranks, my first milestone after cape will be 20m xp, gotta start somwhere, also i would finish off all off my skills thru effigys but ill probably do the easier ones about 3/4 skilling and the harder ones about 3/4 effigys

a_final_name.png

Yeah, the hellhound dungeon on a high-pop world is great.

Stopped canceling em after that.

i hesitate because the charms are pretty poor, sure if u pick up all 150 gold ull get a summ/slay ration of like .6 but 150 golds is more annoying than 30 crims, but yea i guess theyre comparable to vleds in more than just xp, about same charm drops too, maybe slightly higer...the less hp makes the summon xp better overall tho than vleds so i guess my logic is...i do vleds and these are better in some aspects so why not. oh except on lagotas log hellhounds are effigy per 800-900, vleds are like per 300

a_final_name.png

so with the effigies it could make sence to intentionally not raise a skill all the way to 200m exp

firemaking and cooking maybe leave them 10-20m off 200m instead of get both

thief - construction

farming - fishing most dont do these both so prob dont gotta worry yet

mining smithing - these are done together maybe not wise to go too far ahead too soon b4 alot of slay exp

runecraft summoning --the end lamp for an effigy shuld be used on rc and summoning is gained on the way to combat or eventually camping fiends or bursting..but rc is most timeconsuming so why train it to 200m first anyway

herb hunter hunt can be done with agility and herb u save most money on by using the lamp on

woodcut fletch anotehr easy combination that avoid using efficies on 200m fletch is ok but wait on woodcutting.

agility crafting --- well most top players dont have agility close either and agility is by far the slower skill

StarViv.png

I know he's not really a contender, but I'm wondering why Phoenix Odin isn't getting 200M runecrafting? Does anyone know the reason for this?

Probably because he's still getting collateral XP from dungeoneering, might not be that much but he gained at least 200K xp that way since dungeon got released. Also the fact that no one is in position to grab that rank 1 from him anytime soon. So he's in no hurry to max out.

Edit @ Botan

Effigies have certainly changed many players' habits of training. Zarfot and kingduffy are amongst the top players that quit their skilling to focus on slayer when effigies were released. Anyone with the goal to max out should take advantage of these and especially not max out 2 effigies combining skills...

@ meister14

I doubt that players going for these goals would stop that close because they got tired of training the skill. Some will do it on purpose , maybe to combine several skills (Jdelacroix) or to wait for nre opportunities (Phoenix Odin with Dungeon - several players with effigies ans assisting).

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

I know he's not really a contender, but I'm wondering why Phoenix Odin isn't getting 200M runecrafting? Does anyone know the reason for this?

Maybe he got tired of runecrafting.. I got tired of firemaking and l left it on 98 for nearly a year before I finished it up lol

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, the hellhound dungeon on a high-pop world is great.

Stopped canceling em after that.

i hesitate because the charms are pretty poor, sure if u pick up all 150 gold ull get a summ/slay ration of like .6 but 150 golds is more annoying than 30 crims, but yea i guess theyre comparable to vleds in more than just xp, about same charm drops too, maybe slightly higer...the less hp makes the summon xp better overall tho than vleds so i guess my logic is...i do vleds and these are better in some aspects so why not. oh except on lagotas log hellhounds are effigy per 800-900, vleds are like per 300

I think that Slayer experience rates and effigy rates have taken over as the most important things to consider when choosing which tasks to block. Summoning experience comes much more easily with Slayer experience nowadays and even if you leave those 150 gold charms on the ground the difference between Slayer/Summoning exp will be quite small. Most of the larger, more time-consuming tasks have summoning:slayer exp ratios of much greater than 1.0.

2496 Completionist

some skills are easier than others, like training to 200M slayer, you will probably achieve 200M exp in all your combat stats. You can save charms and then power level 200M summoning in no time. If you're rich enough, you can get 200M range exp using chins and 200M magic exp doing ice barrage etc. Then save up all your effigies and put them towards a hard skill. But I don't know if someone can truly get 200M in EVERY skill. Some people have yet to attain 200M in every skill since it's release, like RC, a skill that was released when rs2 was 5 years ago.

Larryr has been at 156M since mid 2006... he then quit.. dunno reason.. and remained the number 1 RCer for 2-3 years straight (while being a retired player) until Phoenix Odin finally passed him... what larryr did was and is pretty amazing considering he got 100% of his exp by personally running the nats. Before Hunter, before Summoning.

but anyways, on topic: read the last 2-3 pages (which I hadn't read before). Was pretty cool to see Aasiwat/Skiller post :P. I also wondered if any of the top players read this thread, I guess they do.

some skills are easier than others, like training to 200M slayer, you will probably achieve 200M exp in all your combat stats. You can save charms and then power level 200M summoning in no time. If you're rich enough, you can get 200M range exp using chins and 200M magic exp doing ice barrage etc. Then save up all your effigies and put them towards a hard skill. But I don't know if someone can truly get 200M in EVERY skill. Some people have yet to attain 200M in every skill since it's release, like RC, a skill that was released when rs2 was 5 years ago.

Larryr has been at 156M since mid 2006... he then quit.. dunno reason.. and remained the number 1 RCer for 2-3 years straight (while being a retired player) until Phoenix Odin finally passed him... what larryr did was and is pretty amazing considering he got 100% of his exp by personally running the nats. Before Hunter, before Summoning.

but anyways, on topic: read the last 2-3 pages (which I hadn't read before). Was pretty cool to see Aasiwat/Skiller post :P. I also wondered if any of the top players read this thread, I guess they do.

Hmmm Larryr had people running essence for him/her before the restriction on trades... Still amazing but what Phoenix Odin achieved is harder IMO.

langerkiller.png

Hmmm Larryr had people running essence for him/her before the restriction on trades... Still amazing but what Phoenix Odin achieved is harder IMO.

Oh well. Phoenix Odin only has 44M (or something near it) more exp than Larryr.. and he achieved that years later when you could use Hunter to reduce your weight, and certain quest items.. as well as with familiars to carry him stuff. I personally consider that it was harder for Larryr than for Phoenix.. back then like only 2 or 3 people had 200M in a skill, and seeing larryr at 100M+ was amazing o.o... I remember when the combat hiscores weren't so filled up with 200Ms. It was mostly Omarsherif, Samanthanz, Miles15, and another one I can't remember.

:)

Oh well. Phoenix Odin only has 44M (or something near it) more exp than Larryr.. and he achieved that years later when you could use Hunter to reduce your weight, and certain quest items.. as well as with familiars to carry him stuff. I personally consider that it was harder for Larryr than for Phoenix.. back then like only 2 or 3 people had 200M in a skill, and seeing larryr at 100M+ was amazing o.o... I remember when the combat hiscores weren't so filled up with 200Ms. It was mostly Omarsherif, Samanthanz, Miles15, and another one I can't remember.

:)

Sorry for the quote wall. Larryr stood at the nature altar getting traded ess for hours, while phoenix odin actually run his own ess for significantly less exp per hour. I don't see how what larryr did was even difficult in the slightest.

ZMFg2.jpg

you say larry had runners, but thats not a fair comparison between then, since your still comparing nats to zmi

nats with runners was about 83k/h

zmi for phoenix is 60k+/h

still advantage phoenix but i give larry credit given the time he did it

a_final_name.png

Idk if its the same in p2p... but from my point of view as a f2per... It is very difficult to arrange to work with people...i think larryr had it harder.... Sorta like dungeoneering.... I hate that i get significantly less xp in f2p soloing.. but I do it anyways because I hate the hassle of trying to find worthy dungeoneerers

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idk if its the same in p2p... but from my point of view as a f2per... It is very difficult to arrange to work with people...i think larryr had it harder.... Sorta like dungeoneering.... I hate that i get significantly less xp in f2p soloing.. but I do it anyways because I hate the hassle of trying to find worthy dungeoneerers

When you're such a famous player as he was I don't think you would have any issues finding some willing runners. ;)

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009