200M in all Skills

Makilio

Why is Skiller stopping at that # ... he is wasting time when he could be constructing ahead of Zarfot.

He now has more xp so we know it isnt a problem.

the tracking site I use has him stuck at 2,147B... kinda annoying.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Not much to say. Skiller is constructing, but I think losing his lead over the fletching Zarfot (and some combat). Gertjaars still inactive, Drumgun seems to have hit a wall with xp gains compared to what he did a month ago

I dont think it would be possible for one person (not account if, altho illegal, had more than one owner). I briefly studied phsycology in my A level days and it has been found that in many cases there is a limit of a certain thing someone can partake in before they subconciously put it off out of eventual need for something different. The human race unlike any other spieces is on the constant search for new experiances and things. The time investment of 200m xp in every skill is just to much time for one man / women to achieve I believe.

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"

I dont think it would be possible for one person (not account if, altho illegal, had more than one owner). I briefly studied phsycology in my A level days and it has been found that in many cases there is a limit of a certain thing someone can partake in before they subconciously put it off out of eventual need for something different. The human race unlike any other spieces is on the constant search for new experiances and things. The time investment of 200m xp in every skill is just to much time for one man / women to achieve I believe.

thats why most are against all 120s but with certain things jagex have put out such as effigies and ect it is possible to get alot of rc exp just doing combat and aso get a bunch of exp in mining/agility skills that would normally make people nuts and with the other skills thier is merchanting monsterhunting and frost dragons.....

but yeh certain things like skiller 703 was number 1 dg from lvl 70 to lvl 104 then mysteriously quit he was still playing but doing something different...

i guess skills like runecrafting and agility will be the real test...in which case will they get 200m or realize they hit a wall with the game.

its easy to do a skill 13m exp and 13-20m exp is same as 92-99 but after that....how many times are u gunna get 92-99 in the same skill before you go nuts

StarViv.png

some skills are easier than others, like training to 200M slayer, you will probably achieve 200M exp in all your combat stats. You can save charms and then power level 200M summoning in no time. If you're rich enough, you can get 200M range exp using chins and 200M magic exp doing ice barrage etc. Then save up all your effigies and put them towards a hard skill. But I don't know if someone can truly get 200M in EVERY skill. Some people have yet to attain 200M in every skill since it's release, like RC, a skill that was released when rs2 was 5 years ago.

some skills are easier than others, like training to 200M slayer, you will probably achieve 200M exp in all your combat stats. You can save charms and then power level 200M summoning in no time. If you're rich enough, you can get 200M range exp using chins and 200M magic exp doing ice barrage etc. Then save up all your effigies and put them towards a hard skill. But I don't know if someone can truly get 200M in EVERY skill. Some people have yet to attain 200M in every skill since it's release, like RC, a skill that was released when rs2 was 5 years ago.

if you get 200m slayer you will already have 200m range xp, theres no need to buy chins and chin it

also if ur actualy going for all skills 200m then you should ignore mage as a skill and never train it, training just mage is kinda useless since many skill methods give you mage xp

lrc, i get the same mage xp as mining xp, so of i was going for 200m mining id also get 200m mage on the side, and about 180m smithing

using lunar to bake summer pies give you like 50m mage xp in your way to getting 200m cooking

a_final_name.png

if you get 200m slayer you will already have 200m range xp, theres no need to buy chins and chin it

also if ur actualy going for all skills 200m then you should ignore mage as a skill and never train it, training just mage is kinda useless since many skill methods give you mage xp

lrc, i get the same mage xp as mining xp, so of i was going for 200m mining id also get 200m mage on the side, and about 180m smithing

using lunar to bake summer pies give you like 50m mage xp in your way to getting 200m cooking

A agree with everything apart from having 200m Range and 200m Slayer. I think this is highly unlikely - Maybe 150m Range xp max if you are cannoning lots. Just look at Toony001.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

toony has 179m slay and 150m range, so hell probably finish with mroe like 170m range and i think i cannon more than him

A agree with everything apart from having 200m Range and 200m Slayer. I think this is highly unlikely - Maybe 150m Range xp max if you are cannoning lots. Just look at Toony001.

a_final_name.png

It's actually not hard at all to get 1:1 range to slay xp when cannoning enough, my gains for the past year or so even have more xp in ranged than slayer consistently, all from cannon and steel titan on tasks. If I end up ever going for 200m slayer I would probably just about max ranged and HP, and be a little short in one of the melee stats, which works out nicely with the bit of extra xp to be gained from dungeoneering though. Summoning would be a little short especially for me as I already had 17 million slayer before summoning even came out, and I'm far too lazy to do waterfiend tasks these days, although bonus xp weekends could improve the slay:summon ratio a lot. It's trickier for people who have wasted a lot of exp camping and might have to go far past 200m in a combat skill if they wish to get 200m in slayer.

Personally, I'm mainly training construction for now along with some other skills occasionally; to someone who said a few pages back that I should train thieving - after I have 200m construction it would be unwise to get 200m thieving as well due to con/thief being paired in effigies, it's fine by me though as slayer (especially with effigies now) is even faster overall than thieving, same goes for buyables which I can still train for a long time unlike a few of the players who have been closing in on my xp recently. I'm not sure if Jdelacroix is still going to chin range and def to 200m, would be especially stupid now considering all the effigies he would miss out on not being able to do slayer, without wasting a lot of combat experience.

Magic is best done mining/superheating, although some could be barraged in case you end up being short of 200m summoning after being done with slayer. I don't exactly intend to, or think I will manage 200m in all skills although it's good to choose training methods which serve a purpose of that goal, and no doubt it will become even easier and more realistic over the years to come, we already have effigies, and daily effigy assists which could end up giving you free 100m xp in runecrafting by the time you are done with other skills.

It's actually not hard at all to get 1:1 range to slay xp when cannoning enough, my gains for the past year or so even have more xp in ranged than slayer consistently, all from cannon and steel titan on tasks. If I end up ever going for 200m slayer I would probably just about max ranged and HP, and be a little short in one of the melee stats, which works out nicely with the bit of extra xp to be gained from dungeoneering though. Summoning would be a little short especially for me as I already had 17 million slayer before summoning even came out, and I'm far too lazy to do waterfiend tasks these days, although bonus xp weekends could improve the slay:summon ratio a lot. It's trickier for people who have wasted a lot of exp camping and might have to go far past 200m in a combat skill if they wish to get 200m in slayer.

Personally, I'm mainly training construction for now along with some other skills occasionally; to someone who said a few pages back that I should train thieving - after I have 200m construction it would be unwise to get 200m thieving as well due to con/thief being paired in effigies, it's fine by me though as slayer (especially with effigies now) is even faster overall than thieving, same goes for buyables which I can still train for a long time unlike a few of the players who have been closing in on my xp recently. I'm not sure if Jdelacroix is still going to chin range and def to 200m, would be especially stupid now considering all the effigies he would miss out on not being able to do slayer, without wasting a lot of combat experience.

Magic is best done mining/superheating, although some could be barraged in case you end up being short of 200m summoning after being done with slayer. I don't exactly intend to, or think I will manage 200m in all skills although it's good to choose training methods which serve a purpose of that goal, and no doubt it will become even easier and more realistic over the years to come, we already have effigies, and daily effigy assists which could end up giving you free 100m xp in runecrafting by the time you are done with other skills.

for some reason my last post didnt show up, but yes this is basicly what i was saying, its easy for me to get 1:1 range to salyer, seeing as i use my slay points to skip uncannonables, and also even if u do get about .75 range xp for every 1 slayer xp, steel titan will fill the gap and make it even.

and yes for magic my last glitched post said, it should be done thru superheat and/or summer pie baking...i actualy get more mage xp than mining xp with zarfots method of alching a few bars too

i think its highly amusing the person in the lead of this discussion just posted on a thread about him lol, guess i was right in thinking some of the guys we talk about are reading this now

hey just a tip for your charm prob, i dont do wfs either due to speed, but weekly try using your triple charms on cannoning a black demon task in tav, a nice 300+ crims per week boost

and yea definately hoard blues for doubles

as for your post saying its stupid for jd to chin 200m range and def, i kinda call this the drumgun effect now, getting combat stats quickly to 200m by something besides slayer (except mage)

a_final_name.png

Did Aasiwat just post on this topic or do my eyes decive me :shock:

Definatley need more updates from Aaiswat on this topic so us everyday 'Scapers can find out how the maxed #1 player thinks about skills and 200m Xp's :razz:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Did Aasiwat just post on this topic or do my eyes decive me :shock:

Definatley need more updates from Aaiswat on this topic so us everyday 'Scapers can find out how the maxed #1 player thinks about skills and 200m Xp's :razz:

if i put money on it aasiwat isnt the only top 10 who reads this, im suspicious several have seen this thread since most of the top 10 know use zybez tipit or wiki

that would be some sweet entertainment if we got more of them posting

a_final_name.png

Drumgun really does seem to have a cash problem now, though, and he doesn't merchant either. I gained my chunk of slayer exp when I decided to go for 200m strength which was my second 200m after fletching, not specifically for the slayer. And I enjoy doing fast skills when I can afford them but I don't see a reason to chin because slayer will still be the next choice after buyables, it's pretty good exp together with charms and effigies and would keep you high on the score sheet for a long time.

Drumgun really does seem to have a cash problem now, though, and he doesn't merchant either. I gained my chunk of slayer exp when I decided to go for 200m strength which was my second 200m after fletching, not specifically for the slayer. And I enjoy doing fast skills when I can afford them but I don't see a reason to chin because slayer will still be the next choice after buyables, it's pretty good exp together with charms and effigies and would keep you high on the score sheet for a long time.

yea shame you got 90m slay xp before effigys, personaly im pulling for zarfot so no offense there, but for about the 10th time he lucked out on an update, he was only 30m slay xp when effigys came out and thats a slight advantage for him

so do most of you guys just keep in touch with each other or are some of them like for example, suomi, more on their own

btw did you just add that sig? im liking it

a_final_name.png

I do know most of the names mentioned apart from Jdel whom I've never really spoken to, actually much prefer talking to "regular" people myself though because the conversations tend to be much more laid back. I have actually talked about meeting up with Suomi though, but it hasn't gone ahead yet. Also it's a 3 year old sig for my clan website.

Gotta admit it's very nice to get some feedback from a top player, nice of you to drop by Aasiwat.

Update of the top 9

1- Skiller (formerly Aasiwat - 2,17B) : Still training mostly construction these days, Skiller has gained a bit on Zarfot last week consolidating his lead with 80M xp. Coming Milestones: 100M slayer which could make him the first player to get 10 skills at 100Mxp (currently leading all players with most skills over 100M with 9.

2- Zarfot (2,09B) Looks like he's taken a break from fletching lately, Zarfot is mostly training slayer and seems to be banking effigies rather than using them. Coming milestones: 200M fletching (6th skill) and 2,1B.

3- Jdelacroix (2,07B) : He's mostly finishing herblore these days as well as some smithing/magic. Coming milestones : 200M construction, 200M herb and 200M firemaking (5th, 6th and 7th 200M skills).

4- Gertjaars (2,02B) inactive.

5- Drumgun (2,01B) : The player with the most skills at 200M has slowed considerably in the last week while still training fletching and some thieving . Coming milestones: 100M fletching (9th skills at 100M, which would tie him with Skiller for most).

6- Erw J (1,80B) : Not much new from him, training WC at moderate speed. Coming milestones: 100M WC, as well as 100M summoning even though nothing indicates he will get it

7- Lan (1,79B) : Lan just reached 100M ranged (8th skill at 100M) while still training slayer. He's using his effigies on the spot these days though. Coming milestones: 1,8B

8- Kingduffy (1,68B) Not much new from Kingduffy... some slayer at a slow pace. Coming milestones: 1,7B!

9- Paperbag (1,59B) : Still going somewhat slowly lately, might lose his rank 9 soon. Coming milestone: 1,6B xp.

Other notable players: Elvis (formerly Nintendo Swe) (1,59B), Elias (1,57B), Telmomarques (1,53B), Green098 (1,51B)

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563