200M in all Skills

Makilio

I have a theory that players that play a lot for a long period of time eventually burn out and stop playing. This happened to Gertjaars and N0valyfe and I believe will happen to drumgun eventually. If anyone every gets all skills to 200m xp, its going to be someone who plays less then almost non-stop all week. Its a marathon not a sprint or even a half-marathon.

This is exactly why Zarfot is the best player, IMO.

Zarfot is certainly my favorite high level - he's friendly and shares his tips with other players.

By the way, weren't there massive botting allegations against Gertjaars?

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

I have a theory that players that play a lot for a long period of time eventually burn out and stop playing. This happened to Gertjaars and N0valyfe and I believe will happen to drumgun eventually. If anyone every gets all skills to 200m xp, its going to be someone who plays less then almost non-stop all week. Its a marathon not a sprint or even a half-marathon.

This is exactly why Zarfot is the best player, IMO.

Zarfot is certainly my favorite high level - he's friendly and shares his tips with other players.

By the way, weren't there massive botting allegations against Gertjaars?

I've heard gertjaars being accused of pretty much everything. I seriously doubt he botted (at least for the majority of his playtime), I'd assume top players are quite closely scrutinized, especially someone holding the number one spot.

To be honest, he was disliked by quite a lot of players for a number of things. Advertising smokin mils, saying things that people perceived as arrogant, etc etc. A lot of people also didn't feel he deserved rank 1.

I think all of these things contributed to those rumors, however valid they may be.

Whatever Gertjaars did or not, he held rank #1 for a pretty long time and had the biggest lead ever on rank#2.

Also, people are dismissing Aasiwat too much. I don't see him losing rank #1 for the next 4-5 months at least.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Whatever Gertjaars did or not, he held rank #1 for a pretty long time and had the biggest lead ever on rank#2.

Also, people are dismissing Aasiwat too much. I don't see him losing rank #1 for the next 4-5 months at least.

I feel like Aasiwat has always been kind of unnoticed. He's rank 1 right now and no one really knows. Probably better for him, though.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I feel like Aasiwat has always been kind of unnoticed. He's rank 1 right now and no one really knows. Probably better for him, though.

He's just playing at a steady "normal" pace if you compare him to the more hardcore top players. He has slayer very advanced, which means summoning is also undervalued. He's still has some quick expensive skills to tackle also.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Zarfot has reach the 2B mark yesterday, becoming the 4th player to do so. Chances are great that Drumgun will enter that club before summer ends.

langerkiller.png

Really wish that there was a way to switch off dungeoneering in the HS list to get a more useful listing. Don't care anywhere near enough to actually find these ranking manually.

Also, it seems like crap that the overall Highscores are basically a trancribed dungeoneering highscores.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Really wish that there was a way to switch off dungeoneering in the HS list to get a more useful listing. Don't care anywhere near enough to actually find these ranking manually.

Also, it seems like crap that the overall Highscores are basically a trancribed dungeoneering highscores.

it happened everytime Jagex released a new skill. Nothing we can do about that at least until batch 2...

langerkiller.png

Agreed about Dungeoneering basically ruling the top of the hiscores now it's one of the reasons why I want all skills to go upto 126. They should also split the overall part of the hiscores into two parts, xp and levels.

lol, i thought this guy was funny "Haha XP Ocd"

i randomly looked him up because he had 200m exp in firemaking and a funny name and every single one of his skills has a perfect set of 0's at the end of them like 1,000,000 and 200,000,000 and 55,000,000 etc..455,000,000 million overall.

well if dungeoneering only went to 99 the highscores would be maxed total and the people that do hardcore expirienceing would be 99 :P

its not just any new skill

but i think a few months after batch 2 the first page will become all 2496...maybe even me :D

StarViv.png

ehh look at drumgun... 150m exp in summoning in a week??? 19 hrs+ a day... hes a beast im sure someone like him will do it eventually if they dont get bored... >.>

Like I wrote before, I think because he plays so much he will burn out soon enough.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Update of the top 9

1- Aasiwat (2,12B) : He still maintaining a 100M xp lead of his closest pursuer, training mostly slayer, WC and a bit of construction. Coming Milestones: 100M slayer and 100M construction, either could make him the first player to get 9 skills at 100Mxp.

2- Jdelacroix (2,02B) : Has just grabbed rank 2 from inactive Gertjaars, training mostly firemaking, herblore and farming lately. Coming milestones : 200M construction (on the ice for the last 2 weeks) and 200M firemaking (5th and 6th 200M skills).

3- Gertjaars (2,02B) has been inactive for the last months.

4- Zarfot (2,01B) Will take over rank #3 later this week or during the coming week-end. Has been training slayer a lot lately but for the lst couple days, he has returned to his WC-FM-Fletch training. Coming milestones: nothing in sight.

5- Drumgun (1,94) : After getting his 7th and 8th skills at 200M two weeks ago, he has started training both thieving and fletching at great speed. Coming milestones: nothing in sight, but at the pace he's going, 2B is not far away.

6- Erw J (1,79B) : considered the slowest training active top player, he's mostly training WC these days and will probably stay at rank 6 for the next couple weeks. coming milestones: 1,8B total and 100M WC (which would tie him up for most skills at 100M with Drumgun, Gertjaars, Jdelacroix and Aasiwat).

7- Lan (1,75B) : Lan has been slaying a lot lately and is also pretty much locked on rank 7 for the next couple weeks as no one looks to overtake him. Coming milestones: 100M ranged (8th skills at 100M same comments as Erw J)

8- Kingduffy (1,66B) Kingduffy is an ex rank 1 overall (lvls, not XP) who specialize in keeping all skills ranked pretty high (once had all skills ranked 90 or better prior to dungeon). Has been slaying the last couple weeks but it looks like he's training skills over rank 100 lately. He's in no position to get a better rank in the near future and still has a good lead on rank 9. Coming milestones: nothing in sight!

9- Paperbag (1,58B) : even though Paperbag is under 1,6B, I've added him to my list in light of his recent achievement of getting 200M prayer for his 6th skills at 200M the 3rd player to do so.

langerkiller.png

thats interesting

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I think Jdelacroix might be going for 200m fm/herb/con all on the same day. He's capped con for a week or two now.

It's a good theory. I wonder what skills he's gonna train after that and if he can maintain a pace to reach Aasiwat at #1. It also looks like we'll end 2010 with 5 players at 2B xp, only Drumgun left to achieve it unless Lan picks up his early summer pace. I also believe whoever will be rank #1 at the end of the year will have 2,4B xp, nearly halfway to complete maxing out.

langerkiller.png

The Pace that Gerjaars is going through Slayer atm is insane and i think he will max melees and slayer within the next 6-8 Months. Then he will most likely have 200M summoning XP banked after he decides to max mage. So with all that he is like halfway to maxing all skills? :ohnoes:

if he doesnt quit. everyone thought so highly of Zezima and then he quit

yeah. Once you get to the zezima point, there are really no other reasons to play. Getting past 99 at all makes no sense to me unless its from PKing or trying to make money.

XBL: Zwolf wolf

When Runescape Gives you lemons, Alch them!

screen-capture-2-1-1-1.png?t=1279351491

Sorry Brand, I was a man in the first place, sorry to disappoint you. :\