200M in all Skills

Makilio

Hm ... Aasiwat hasn't been active for the past 2-3 days? Looks like I have to put money on either zarfot or jd now ...

Aasiwat is away for a week or so, but when he comes back he'll have a lot of time. And Zarfot has just finished college so his exp gains are going up a lot.

For the summer or finished as in he has a degree? Curious. :ugeek:

Summer :P

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I saw Lan slaying this morning. He uses full Bandos, SW cape, a rapier, a steel titan, turmoil, and overloads, and he slays FAST. He was literally in combat 100% of the time. I actually picked up a few tricks just by watching him.

Only sw cape? i'm suprised. 500k is good as an average, but nothing really special. It's too bad half of his slayer xp has gone by with no effigies at all, since at 200k slayer xp per effigy(which is about the rate) which is about 70m overall xp lost.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I saw Lan slaying this morning. He uses full Bandos, SW cape, a rapier, a steel titan, turmoil, and overloads, and he slays FAST. He was literally in combat 100% of the time. I actually picked up a few tricks just by watching him.

Only sw cape? i'm suprised. 500k is good as an average, but nothing really special. It's too bad half of his slayer xp has gone by with no effigies at all, since at 200k slayer xp per effigy(which is about the rate) which is about 70m overall xp lost.

What's the standard these days as to max slayer xp in a day? I remember 5 years ago Zezima being the top dog with 350K a day, but I have no idea what are the figures today.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

this is another example of zarfot getting the benifit, idk if hes smart, lucky, or tipped off

prayer, he does 200m the fast way (700k/h) before speed got nerfed, bones er1 1.7k then onw theyre 6k

crafting, he did gems back when they were 6:1 instead of 15:1

herblore, he bought supplys for 200m herb xp a month before double weeken, not only did he get a bouns 20m from double weekend and probably sold extras at theyre peak, im assuming he was smart and sold his 200m herblore fund for about 2-4b profit the week before double weekend, then bought it back a week later after it crashed + he saved himself a good 10k overloads form his own double xp

smithing, he was doing 200m off addy plates then stopped at 67m, shortly later living rock comes out to solve that

all the skills hes done have either not gotten any faster, or were even nerfed sinces hes maxed them

now look at the skills hes saved

slayer + all combat, about 30m a piece so hes got it ready

now theres chaotic rapier + effigys + overloads + turmoil, were if hed got 100m slay xp already like aasiwat and lan it would be sort of wasted horus

i have a feeling this isnt coincidence, he just knows whats getting faster or more expensive and does it accordingly, hes prob gonna do stuff like rc after another update comes out to make it faster

a_final_name.png

What's the standard these days as to max slayer xp in a day? I remember 5 years ago Zezima being the top dog with 350K a day, but I have no idea what are the figures today.

Well, getting 1m in a day shouldn't be unfathomable, but a great day with a load of bloodveld tasks can easily result in 750k xp. Around a 10 hour day averages in anything from 400 to 600k experiance.

There's no way he could have possibly known about all of that. Even if he had an inkling of what might be coming, there's no way he could put the all pieces together and react to each one perfectly. He was just in the right place at the right time and knows how the market works.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Squisher, while that might be all true, and he certainly has got lucky with a load of these things, he has yet to get 200m in hard skill. Every 200m skill he has is buyable and fast, thus we don't know yet how well he would do against something like rc, agility, fishing or mining as he has mostly done them in small spurts.

Squisher, while that might be all true, and he certainly has got lucky with a load of these things, he has yet to get 200m in hard skill. Every 200m skill he has is buyable and fast, thus we don't know yet how well he would do against something like rc, agility, fishing or mining as he has mostly done them in small spurts.

If he does them all in small spurts, what difference does it make in the long run. There's no need to go straight to 200m one skill at a time, i think only s u o m i could handle that. Zarfot is ranked in the top 4k in each skill (4037 in attack, sue me) and in the top 650 for everything not combat or dungeoneering. He's 53 in mining, 37 in agility and 63 in runecrafting. Not to mention 32 in farming. How's that for training the slower skills?

Shivan.png

It's called the "Grand Exchange," and not the "Grand Alwaysatyourservicetodoyourbidding,regardlessoftheneedsofothers," for a reason.

107,992 to 99 cooking

96,545 to 99 fletching

24,699 to 99 smithing

I would indeed be happy if someone stopped spreading cancer all over this place. Even though it tends to be funny to read, but not as much when someone who demands people to make way for him comes along and decides to call others arrogant.

If he does them all in small spurts, what difference does it make in the long run. There's no need to go straight to 200m one skill at a time, i think only s u o m i could handle that. Zarfot is ranked in the top 4k in each skill (4037 in attack, sue me) and in the top 650 for everything not combat or dungeoneering. He's 53 in mining, 37 in agility and 63 in runecrafting. Not to mention 32 in farming. How's that for training the slower skills?

At the way this is going, and as far as i can tell, you will have to have the stamina to get a slow skill to 200m xp in one spurt to be able to get all 200m FIRST. Soon both zarfot and aasiwat will be reaching a wall- the buyable fast skills and combat are done, only slow, boring skills left and those will be the real challenge. Mentioning farming in this just shows how little you know.

Agreeing with Xpx here. So far most players from the top 8 have trained the fastest skills (even though slayer is not fast on its own, combined with combat skills and summoning, it's no wonder a lot of top players are training it).

The real challenge will come when they are faced with the slowest skills that cannot be combined (like Zarfot is doing with WC, FM and Feltch for example).

An unknown factor to take into consideration... future updates, no one knows if an update will make RC train at 150K per hour... A recent example is the introduction of effigies, quick xp for those who have the levels and the dragonkin lamps for the expensive, slow or boring skill. Like Xpx said someone getting 200M slayer xp will end up with 120M xp (approx) in other skills that they won't have to train. Worst case scenario is 30 days saved in XP for fast skills and best case scenario is 150-180 days saved for slow skills.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Drumgun's training summoning again, be interesting to see how far he takes it. He has charms from 200m mage at rock lobs, and presumably tons more from melee.

I'm assuming his low strength gains for the past month or so (despite still keeping up his usual 16 hour days) were due to him killing waterfiends. He might have enough for 200m summ.

Drumgun's training summoning again, be interesting to see how far he takes it. He has charms from 200m mage at rock lobs, and presumably tons more from melee.

I'm assuming his low strength gains for the past month or so (despite still keeping up his usual 16 hour days) were due to him killing waterfiends. He might have enough for 200m summ.

He's getting 200m.

He's also going to be hardcore no lifing fast skills.

Update for the top 8 players

Aasiwat: Has slowed considerably lately. Will reach 2,1B xp this coming week as well as his 8th skill at 100M xp to tie him for most with Gertjaars and Jdelacroix.

Gertjaars: Still inactive.

Jdelacroix: Will reach 2B xp in the next 10 days as well as his 5th 200M skill. He has cut Aasiwat's lead on him from 160M to 115M since the last 2 months. Slayer is still his weakest link.

Zarfot: Has emerged as the fastest of the top 8 recently with a mix of slayer, woodcutting and fletching. Will also reach 2B xp by mid to end july. He could also become the 3rd player to achieve 6 skills at 200M xp with fletching.

Erw J: Has seen his pace slowed as lot lately and has been training woodcutting. Will reach 1,8B sometimes this summer.

Lan: Will get his 7th 100M skill later today or tomorrow. Has been slaying a lot lately and will get his 8th 100M skill with ranged by august. He could also pass Erw J for rank #5.

Drumgun: After months of slow str training, he has started training summoning. Will become the 7th player to reach 1,7B xp later today. He is also still the player best positionned to become the first to have 7 skills at 200M.

Kingduffy : Mostly training slayer these days, he is not close to any milestones and sits confortably in 8th place, far from Drumgun and Nintendo Swe (rank 9).

Apart from Nintendo Swe at 1,54B xp, there's a bunch of players with 1,4B-1,49B xp.

langerkiller.png

Are these guys still going for 200M xp in seperate skills? With dungeoneering, effigies (and future quests/achievement diaries) it doesn't seem to be efficient to get 200M in a skill before getting 200M xp in dung and slayer.

Slight update...

Aasiwat has officially reached 100M in WC for his 8th 100M skill tying his for most with Gertjaars and Jdelacroix.

Lan has officially reached 100M in attack for his 7th 100M skill.

Drumgun has reach 1,7B xp total and, if he's indeed pushing for 200M summoning, could pass Lan for rank #6 (currently 20M xp behind).

langerkiller.png

Drumgun has claimed rank #6 today with his impressive 35M summon xp over the last 3 days. It's not impossible he'll pass Erw J in the coming days.

Also watch out for Zarfot, at the pace he's going (930k xp slayer yesterday) he could pass Jdelacroix before reaching 2B xp.

langerkiller.png

Also watch out for Zarfot, at the pace he's going (930k xp slayer yesterday) he could pass Jdelacroix before reaching 2B xp.

How does Zarfot train slayer? According to runetracker het got the following xp yesterday:

Attack +127k

Defence +267k

Strength +451k

Constitution +371k

Ranged +691k

Magic +2k

Slayer +1m

Assuming he did tasks, the combat xp he got is right and his range xp is from cannoning, he would have gained only 681k/2+371k*(3/4) = 619k xp. Tasks are faster than SW right?

How does Zarfot train slayer? According to runetracker het got the following xp yesterday:

Attack +127k

Defence +267k

Strength +451k

Constitution +371k

Ranged +691k

Magic +2k

Slayer +1m

Assuming he did tasks, the combat xp he got is right and his range xp is from cannoning, he would have gained only 681k/2+371k*(3/4) = 619k xp. Tasks are faster than SW right?

Looking at his adventurers log I'd say he also used a ****load of effigies.

Attack +127k

Defence +267k

Strength +451k

Constitution +371k

Ranged +691k

Magic +2k

Slayer +1m

Effigies don't give slayer xp.

Attack +127k

Defence +267k

Strength +451k

Constitution +371k

Ranged +691k

Magic +2k

Slayer +1m

The end lamps can be used on slayer exp.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

Attack +127k

Defence +267k

Strength +451k

Constitution +371k

Ranged +691k

Magic +2k

Slayer +1m

Ah right, I forgot that. Those effigies give a huge amount xp btw, almost doubles his slayer xp/hr + xp in other skills. Zarfot should be happy he has a relatively low amount of slayer xp (and also doesn't have 200M in both skills of an effigy combination, e.g. aasiwat got fm/cook both at 200M xp).

Attack +127k

Defence +267k

Strength +451k

Constitution +371k

Ranged +691k

Magic +2k

Slayer +1m

Ah right, I forgot that. Those effigies give a huge amount xp btw, almost doubles his slayer xp/hr + xp in other skills. Zarfot should be happy he has a relatively low amount of slayer xp (and also doesn't have 200M in both skills of an effigy combination, e.g. aasiwat got fm/cook both at 200M xp).

he seems lucky with effigies......and yah firemaking + cook 200m = wasted exp

StarViv.png