200M in all Skills

Makilio

Somehow I'm not surprised that Zarfot would not waste skills with combining xp like woodcutting and firemaking. I'm pretty sure he will level his combat skills via slayer and dungeon.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Somehow I'm not surprised that Zarfot would not waste skills with combining xp like woodcutting and firemaking. I'm pretty sure he will level his combat skills via slayer and dungeon.

Yeah indeed, his slayer is ahead of his melees too. I think Zarfot is definately the main contender, he has expensive skills done, and to get 200M herblore he did overloads, he has so many to do slayer with it's [developmentally delayed]ed, he has 200M in prayer and construction too which is just insane. He does everything with everything, he alchs while fishing, superheats whilst smelting for ridiculous exp, he can get mining, magic and smithing up together with probably the same way S U O M I is doing it aswell. The problem I see with Zarfot, is that his downfall will come when he has to do dungeoneering and rely on other people a lot, unless he has a group he can rush with, otherwise I think he is definately the main contender ahead of Aasiwat and S U O M I. Also, I think S U O M I will meet his match when he has to runecraft for all his money, or do slayer for a profit. Even getting those to 200M, I doubt he will have enough for prayer, herblore and construction and he refuses to merchant so he will reach a climax.

Other contenders, Dapledo, potentially, he is getting them up together much like Zarfot, but I'm not sure of his bankworth. I think he may be too far behind.

Lan is definately a contender, he has 1.66B exp atm, 100k charms or so, 10k overloads, tons of potions in general, millions of runes, 750k cannonballs, basically, with what he has in his bank, he can 200M half the buyables and slayer. Oh did I mention he has 4B pure cash and 1B invested in merchanting?

Aasiwat, haven't seen his bank but he's leading at the moment, just a little slow.

S U O M I if he has the money. The way he is mining/smithing/mage at the moment, he will surely be a contender.

I didn't think Paperbag could afford the expensive ones, but he's in with a shot if he can go at the pace he did with construction.

Jdelacroix is a definate contender, but he has only done buyables so far, but even has the expensive ones done.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Nice summary Ca2theone.

Other notables left out, kingduffy with most skills ranked 100 or better, ERW J with nearly 1,8Bil and Drumgun zooming in on his 7th skill at 200M.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Nice summary Ca2theone.

Other notables left out, kingduffy with most skills ranked 100 or better, ERW J with nearly 1,8Bil and Drumgun zooming in on his 7th skill at 200M.

I would have mentioned these 3 but I think Kingduffy is just too slow. Erw J has very high combats but only 45M slayer. And Drumgun only trains what he likes to train and is in a same position as Erw J

calciumpixelsigil3.png

I feel as I am a contender too. :-P

rofl.

ever notice all the contenders don;t even have 40m exp in runecrafting?? =P

I vote zarfot but i think hes slowing down. s u o m i seems to be good at sticking to skills and he got 90 dungeoneering and 200m cook since it came out + 10m more mining exp this past 1.5 months so he obviously plays enough....low runecraft and slayer tho.

Aasiwat and lan are great contenders because of thier 60m ahead in slayer tbh

dungeoneering we will see what will happen with batch 2 :D

StarViv.png

Jdelacroix passed 1.9B this last week-end and looks to be on pace to getting 2B by early july. Only weakness is low slayer compared to high combats. Also on pace to become the first player to get 9-10-11 skills at 100M xp by late july.

Zarfot close on his heels looking to get 1.9B in the coming days, looks like he started mining the "SUOMI" way.

Aasiwat is still going strong training construction even though he is losing ground to Jdelacroix, he still has a 160M XP lead.

Gert still out and drumgun looking to become the first player to get 7 skills at 200M XP by the end of the summer.

langerkiller.png

Yeah indeed, his slayer is ahead of his melees too. I think Zarfot is definately the main contender, he has expensive skills done, and to get 200M herblore he did overloads, he has so many to do slayer with it's [developmentally delayed]ed, he has 200M in prayer and construction too which is just insane. He does everything with everything, he alchs while fishing, superheats whilst smelting for ridiculous exp, he can get mining, magic and smithing up together with probably the same way S U O M I is doing it aswell. The problem I see with Zarfot, is that his downfall will come when he has to do dungeoneering and rely on other people a lot, unless he has a group he can rush with, otherwise I think he is definately the main contender ahead of Aasiwat and S U O M I. Also, I think S U O M I will meet his match when he has to runecraft for all his money, or do slayer for a profit. Even getting those to 200M, I doubt he will have enough for prayer, herblore and construction and he refuses to merchant so he will reach a climax.

Other contenders, Dapledo, potentially, he is getting them up together much like Zarfot, but I'm not sure of his bankworth. I think he may be too far behind.

Lan is definately a contender, he has 1.66B exp atm, 100k charms or so, 10k overloads, tons of potions in general, millions of runes, 750k cannonballs, basically, with what he has in his bank, he can 200M half the buyables and slayer. Oh did I mention he has 4B pure cash and 1B invested in merchanting?

Aasiwat, haven't seen his bank but he's leading at the moment, just a little slow.

S U O M I if he has the money. The way he is mining/smithing/mage at the moment, he will surely be a contender.

I didn't think Paperbag could afford the expensive ones, but he's in with a shot if he can go at the pace he did with construction.

Jdelacroix is a definate contender, but he has only done buyables so far, but even has the expensive ones done.

zarfot actualy got 200m herblore doing extreme mages not overloads, 2/3 of his xp off extreme mages, 450k of them to be exact and then he did about 22k overloads, the number he calced he needed for 200m slay, but due to rapier he may only need 20k now

aasiwat and zarfot are tied in my mind, am i the only one impressed by aasiwats 90m+ slayer xp? he works slowly at that and will come in time along with all his 200m combats

all the real efficient players arent doing dung past 70 because they realse with f36+ the xp wil be fast, meaning theyre wasting their time now

so all the tops players you see now are doing it very inefficiently and the real top players are down in the hundreds for rank

mintellas 30m dung xp is nice, but if batch 2 was released she would have about 100-150m by now with 50-60 prestige so all i see when i look at guys like that is 2 months of your life wasted

a_final_name.png

@Squisher

Being a huge slayer fan, I'm impressed by Aasiwat's slayer and remember getting a "sigh" from him before Kuradal was released when I was slaying dark beast and mining rune just before he switched.

He is still the #1 contender at the moment IMO. Can't wait to see him tackle a slow XP skill like RC or agility though.

Edit: went back to re-read some earlier posts. It's interesting to note some changes.

- Gertjaars losing his #1 rank and "quitting"

- S U O M I getting more and more recognition lately

- Aasiwat getting rank #1 and still getting the underdog treatment

- Zarfot still being picked as the most likely candidate

- Jdelacroix barely beeing mentionned despite getting rank #3

- Deplado still cruising under the radar with 24 skills at 30M xp or more

langerkiller.png

zarfot actualy got 200m herblore doing extreme mages not overloads, 2/3 of his xp off extreme mages, 450k of them to be exact and then he did about 22k overloads, the number he calced he needed for 200m slay, but due to rapier he may only need 20k now

aasiwat and zarfot are tied in my mind, am i the only one impressed by aasiwats 90m+ slayer xp? he works slowly at that and will come in time along with all his 200m combats

all the real efficient players arent doing dung past 70 because they realse with f36+ the xp wil be fast, meaning theyre wasting their time now

so all the tops players you see now are doing it very inefficiently and the real top players are down in the hundreds for rank

mintellas 30m dung xp is nice, but if batch 2 was released she would have about 100-150m by now with 50-60 prestige so all i see when i look at guys like that is 2 months of your life wasted

eh not necessarily wasted training dungeoneering after 69 the current top players are having fun dungeoneering and if going for 120 they know batch 2 they will smooth sail to 120......imo 99 or 100 is a good lvl to stop at til batch 2 tho thats 50 prestige which according to the pattern would be 2.5x exp for the 90m more exp til 120 but still will have the cape and a decent highscores rank..

im training dungeoneering to 99 because i want the high lvl forums and wasnt maxed when dungeoneering came out lol.

Anyway from an overall exp standpoint its smart to leave dungeoneering at 69 and train other skills but from a fun/shorterm overallrank standing for those that have crap overall exp its smart too keep training dungeoneering :D

w

StarViv.png

Gertjaars is almost there, I don't see why not. They will have to hire him if he does. :rolleyes:

1. hes not even #1

2. he sort of quit

3. hes not even close, hes 40% there training super easy skills so more likely 1/4th there

a_final_name.png

I'm loving the commentary by everyone on this thread. It's a nice way to keep up with what the top players are doing. Also, it would seem as though some of you have connections to some of these players given the information you've given us, which is cool. ;)

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I'm loving the commentary by everyone on this thread. It's a nice way to keep up with what the top players are doing. Also, it would seem as though some of you have connections to some of these players given the information you've given us, which is cool. ;)

I do infact, I talk with a lot of them daily.

Here are some virtual highscores for anyone that cares. It goes up as if level 126 is max using the formula for exp blah thingy herp derp.

http://ss.rsportugal.org/virtualhiscores.php

calciumpixelsigil3.png

That's a very nice chart. Clearly shows who has XP in various skills compared to those who have XP concentrated in specific skills.

Seeing the pace Aasiwat is on these days, I have no doubt he can keep his rank until the end of summer at least.

langerkiller.png

I stopped watching the top players after Zezima hit 1B experience I think, I just read the thread and it's really interesting to see how the dynamics of competitive playing has changed over the last few years.

I do infact, I talk with a lot of them daily.

Here are some virtual highscores for anyone that cares. It goes up as if level 126 is max using the formula for exp blah thingy herp derp.

http://ss.rsportugal.org/virtualhiscores.php

yeh but dungeoneering sorta messes up that chart a bit lol :P

200m easy skills people are low compared to the people accually rcing/mining after 99

StarViv.png

@botanreaper

It really shows how Aasiwat is compared to some others. Not only does he have the most XP, but he has most of his skills already over the 20M mark.

langerkiller.png

@botanreaper

It really shows how Aasiwat is compared to some others. Not only does he have the most XP, but he has most of his skills already over the 20M mark.

yah the whole point of virtual lvls is to show who does all skills and who just cook/thief after all 99s

StarViv.png

@botanreaper

yah the whole point of virtual lvls is to show who does all skills and who just cook/thief after all 99s

So 3150 would be the max virtual total lvl with all skills at 200M xp right?

langerkiller.png

another reaosn i think theyll raise to all 120 is because if all stats where 120 the max total lvl would now be exactly 3000, but would take 2.6b xp so that would be insane

What? why is 3000 better than 2999, or even 3120? do you really think a simple number is a significant factor in changing EVERYTHING about the game? and if that was a significant reason, they couldn't release any more skills, or they'd have to release 25 new skills at once.... Jagex has already showed that they have no care about numbers, so thinking a trivial thing like this is any factor at all is childish.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

another reaosn i think theyll raise to all 120 is because if all stats where 120 the max total lvl would now be exactly 3000, but would take 2.6b xp so that would be insane

we if all skills were raised to 120 i could see a lot of people really angry about that.

Another thing, combat would be messed up so bad. lvl 120 skills + potions = hit hell of a lot higher then 1200 HP. This would break runescape entirely

Fixed.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON