200M in all Skills

Makilio

Looks like Aasiwat will overtake Mauves army (gertjaars) sometimes this week, even as soon as tomorrow. Gert's reign at the top of the XP highscore will have lasted nearly 18 months. Wondering if it's gonna stay close or one of them will create a gap. Also wondering when Zarfot gonna reach 2Bil... at his current rate, looks like mid summer.

Wow, I had no idea that Aasiwat was so close to overtaking Gertjaars. We're finally gonna have a new #1, at least until Zarfot catches up (and he will).

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

It's crazy how Zarfot manages to do this while not playing *this* much. Or at least, I know he didn't use to play this much. I think in his slayer thread he said he played like 4-6 hours a day. That's still a lot of course, but nothing compared to 10h+ some people are doing.

I'm not sure what name gertjaars changed his name to, but I couldn't find any players that were close to Aasiwat (2B+) and Zarfot (1.8B+).

Also, Aasiwat as of now at 2,012,591,061 is very close to a "magical" limit of 2,147,483,648. We shall have to see if this is indeed a limitation in the runscaping engine. (This is indeed a limit in Java, though there are ways around it. Getting around it is a big hit on math processing though and is unlikely they would use it for their game servers. However their score-keeping module might have been written to handle it.)

drumgun hasnt got a chance

hell max all combat skills to 200m

but if he wants to reach 200m all skills hell have to do it all over again, hes 15m salyer xp very poorly planned

id bet my rs acc on zarfot, telmomarques, or aasiwat

a_final_name.png

I doubt it will ever happen, but it is possible if you had another 5 years to no life.

Yeah he's right. A lot of us have no lifed and may still be doing it, but you can only keep it up for so long. Take a look at Zezima. A lot of people I know barely play anymore, including myself.

It's called growing up and having to do other chores than playing only RuneScape.

I'm not sure what name gertjaars changed his name to, but I couldn't find any players that were close to Aasiwat (2B+) and Zarfot (1.8B+).

Also, Aasiwat as of now at 2,012,591,061 is very close to a "magical" limit of 2,147,483,648. We shall have to see if this is indeed a limitation in the runscaping engine. (This is indeed a limit in Java, though there are ways around it. Getting around it is a big hit on math processing though and is unlikely they would use it for their game servers. However their score-keeping module might have been written to handle it.)

But then again, since ONE skill only can have 200,000,000 experience and not 2,147,438,648 I don't see how they fit. It's not like they take all experience and put it into a lump making it 2B by the game. He can probably get how much expe he desires because they're not stored on the same value.

He's called Mauves Army atm. I don't see why the highscore is limited by that magical Java limit, since it's not operating in Java...

Aasiwat is officially #1 in total XP as of early today or late yesterday depending on your time zone.

If memory serves me right, the last 4 were:

Lilyuffie

Zezima

Gertjaars

Aasiwat

No idea if Kingduffy overtook Zez before Gert though...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Nah Yogosun is at 1 070Mil XP atm and never came close to Zezima's 1 200Mil XP...

RS Wikia claims Gert overtook Zezima and there is no mention of King...

Pretty sure N0valyfe has spent sometime at #1 in between back to back #1 spot by Zezima too.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

novalyfe became #1 xp by about 1m over zez then quit, so for a small ammount of time was the max xp

duffy never had most xp, but he did at one point become #1 due to summoning, similar to skiller 703

a_final_name.png

Well the Old Nite was number 1 with overall total levels while Lilyuffie was number 1 in total XP, I might be wrong though, we are talking 4+ years ago.

Edit: thanx Squisher, that's what I thought too.

langerkiller.png

atleast in mssql database limit is -2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,648 which means range is 4,294,967,295...dunno what data length they use but in many other games max is hex FFFFFFFF (4294967295)

but we see once someone reach that 2.147b does it stop counting or goes to 4.3b

or they just calculate it from each skill separately outside of database and present result in website then there is no limits

atleast in mssql database limit is -2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,648 which means range is 4,294,967,295...dunno what data length they use but in many other games max is hex FFFFFFFF (4294967295)

but we see once someone reach that 2.147b does it stop counting or goes to 4.3b

or they just calculate it from each skill separately outside of database and present result in website then there is no limits

Your last sentence is most likely.

langerkiller.png

Take displayed experience value and the hidden single decimal point, multiply by 10 and you'd got the experience stored as an int variable.

Take all the stored experience values for all skills, sum into a long integer and you've got the overall total experience stored as a long integer variable.

greenmelf.png

It will never happen.

They keep adding skills and I don't believe anyone is that insane.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Most of the skills that will be added don't slow down as much as it seems.

The dungeon skill for example will take like 8 months or something, but in thos 8 months you also gain other skills, so yes it does slow down, but not as much as it seems to do, more like 5 months.

Also 1/10th of the skill can be experience in any skill, RuneCrafting or Slayer for example, so if you have 200m dungeon (by normal training) you also have another 20M xp in any skill you want.

I think eventually suomi will win, not because he is the best or the smartest or anything but just because he's prepared to spent the time.

Others could be:

Dapledo (everybody ignores him, because he got no 200M skills and everything but except for the new skill his LOWEST skill is Fletching with 30,274,349 xp atm!)

So yes he completed more then 1/6th of the game atm.

Zarfot (He still doesn't play rs the fastest/smartest possible way tho assuming he continues till the end, but he's still smart enough stay ahead of his followers for quite some while)

Aasiwat (He just goes on and on and on)

Telmomarques (he's slowly getting slower, but he's still pretty fast :P ;), I wonder how long he can continue)

Paperbag doesn't seem to be slow either, I never expected him to be be able to afford prayer/construction.

To all of these persons; if I should go for all 200M then I shouldn't train skills apart to 200M actually, I should stop at... like 150M because sooner or later you will continue to train the skill anyway no matter or you want it or not.

As a fix for the 5B end could be that if you got all skills 200M you suddenly can continue to 400M or someting (remaining the only player that can do that, first have everyting 200M before you can continue to train).

thanx deyan, I didn't know Dapledo was that advanced in several skills. I'm gonna keep and eye on him/her on the future.

langerkiller.png

thanx deyan, I didn't know Dapledo was that advanced in several skills. I'm gonna keep and eye on him/her on the future.

Oh wow, that guy's good. Reminds me of Kingduffy.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

one thing about zarfot is that like right after he got all 99s he wanted 100m rc exp then quit then he decided just to slay with no goal and then he got to like 32m exp and then he did random skills to decent expieriences.

He doesnt seem to have the time for the longer skills yet knows the most efficient way to do them..

He doesnt have to worry about money....but after all the money skills are done he either needs more time or motivation to max the longers.

Drumgun- all 200m combat w/o slayer.....really a disadvantage considering other people can get all 200m combats and get 100m+ slay exp before needing to grind just slayer.

s u o m i- this is a nolifer and im pretty sure he has 2 long skills out of the way and he knows what hes doing even with his refusal to merch which he probably will in the end.

aasiwat-if he does like all the skills this will probably happen eventually.

lan-lucifer6- he is almost just like aasiwat trains skills evenly lots of expirience just dont know how dedicated he is to rs and if he will play til 200m all.....

kingduffy- he trains all skills up and has a nice chunk of exp in the slow skills so i think he has a possibility too.

id say most people just do what they like and if they reach 200m in all the skills that they like/are easy will probably quit....people that hate mining or hate runecraft will probably not go for 200m in those skills for 200m all as opposed to lvl 99 for 99 all

StarViv.png

As a fix for the 5B end could be that if you got all skills 200M you suddenly can continue to 400M or someting (remaining the only player that can do that, first have everyting 200M before you can continue to train).

It's the softaware that makes it impossible. The max number possible in this system is:

(2^(32-1))-1 , if I remember correctly, and it's equal to 2,147 something B.

The total amount of xp is just a sum, so it doesn't take that into account.

Xp has decimals, so you need to divide it by 10, meaning that you should top at 214M xp, brought down to 200M for the sake of simplicity/whatever reason that made Jagex do that.

WarBlastoise.png

Aasiwat is now currently ranked #1 in XP, he has about 100k xp more than Mauves Army (gert).

I don't think anyone will ever reach this goal however, the fact is, they will lose dedication over time, Life Happens.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

Aasiwat is now currently ranked #1 in XP, he has about 100k xp more than Mauves Army (gert).

I don't think anyone will ever reach this goal however, the fact is, they will lose dedication over time, Life Happens.

i think some people have the recources to spend their whole life on a computer and have the desire and time.

Maybe life happens, but i think that at least 100 people can keep no lifing forever and im sure a few of them will.

Still i dont expect 200mil in all skills to happen for at least another 5-10 years, and thats if they can get 200mil xp in skills faster then Jagex can add new skills.

I share this point of view. Unless Jagex completely screw up their game or release several new skills, someone will eventually get all skills to 200Mil xp. Viewing it as an achievement or not is a matter of point of view, but it is still impressive nonetheless.

langerkiller.png