200M in all Skills

Makilio

I have 200m agility xp. I hear a lot about these subjects.

S U O M I is the most likely, because he is fully prepared to spend the next 10 years nolifeing, and has an available living space for this time. He plays about 17 hours a day, and tries to be as perfect as possible all those hours. However, because of his refusal to merch, he has started some ridiculous "donating campaign" that means it will take him years longer than normal. (ex: he has to graahk to 200m rc, because he desperately needs money). He also is at risk of running out of cash before 200m mining, smith, magic currently.

Gertjaars no one takes seriously at maintaining rank 1. Just about everyone wants him to lose rank 1 to Zarfot. Gertjaars also has money troubles, as in the past he spent all his money just so that he could maintain rank 1. You'll see on his yt channel he's heavily leeching smokin mils by becoming their poster boy, saying to join them, as it has "pro members like gertjaars and telmomarques." He'll either run out of cash or lose out on efficiency to Zarfot when it comes to non-buyables.

Zarfot has 200m craft, herb, smith banked, and is so loaded that he will certainly become rank 1 if he keeps playing. He plays less to gain more than the top page overall, but since Zarfot spends time in something called real life, and is not a complete no lifer, there is a strong probability that he'll quit rs for real life before he ever gets 200m everything.

Lover Romeo has a 0% chance at 200m everything, sorry. Yes, he has 200m agility and 200m mining, but he is one of the most inefficient players there ever was. Atm, he's far more focused on 200m e hitting on girls than gaining xp.

Drumgun nolifes well, and has an available living space, but he only cares to train what he likes. For instance, he has 200m attack, defence, constitution, and mage, and is currently working on strength...probably getting 200m there too. However, he only has 15.7m slayer xp, which highlights his inefficiency for obvious reasons. He also does not merch, which adds to the number of hours needed, but he's still gotten a lot of money over the years (ex: all the combat drops, he once had a collection of thousands of whips). His bank probably still has or has had a large net amount, since he killed rock lobsters to 200m mage, which requires billions.

Those are some of the strongest candidates, and some of the names I've seen thrown around here. Regardless, don't expect 200m everything to happen for yeears.

revan-1.gif

S U O M I is the most likely, because he is fully prepared to spend the next 10 years nolifeing, and has an available living space for this time. He plays about 17 hours a day, and tries to be as perfect as possible all those hours. However, because of his refusal to merch, he has started some ridiculous "donating campaign" that means it will take him years longer than normal. (ex: he has to graahk to 200m rc, because he desperately needs money). He also is at risk of running out of cash before 200m mining, smith, magic currently.

Gertjaars no one takes seriously at maintaining rank 1. Just about everyone wants him to lose rank 1 to Zarfot. Gertjaars also has money troubles, as in the past he spent all his money just so that he could maintain rank 1. You'll see on his yt channel he's heavily leeching smokin mils by becoming their poster boy, saying to join them, as it has "pro members like gertjaars and telmomarques." He'll either run out of cash or lose out on efficiency to Zarfot when it comes to non-buyables.

Zarfot has 200m craft, herb, smith banked, and is so loaded that he will certainly become rank 1 if he keeps playing. He plays less to gain more than the top page overall, but since Zarfot spends time in something called real life, and is not a complete no lifer, there is a strong probability that he'll quit rs for real life before he ever gets 200m everything.

Lover Romeo has a 0% chance at 200m everything, sorry. Yes, he has 200m agility and 200m mining, but he is one of the most inefficient players there ever was. Atm, he's far more focused on 200m e hitting on girls than gaining xp.

Drumgun nolifes well, and has an available living space, but he only cares to train what he likes. For instance, he has 200m attack, defence, constitution, and mage, and is currently working on strength...probably getting 200m there too. However, he only has 15.7m slayer xp, which highlights his inefficiency for obvious reasons. He also does not merch, which adds to the number of hours needed, but he's still gotten a lot of money over the years (ex: all the combat drops, he once had a collection of thousands of whips). His bank probably still has or has had a large net amount, since he killed rock lobsters to 200m mage, which requires billions.

Those are some of the strongest candidates, and some of the names I've seen thrown around here. Regardless, don't expect 200m everything to happen for yeears.

I'm not a native english speaker, and dont know what "living space" refers to, I'd like to know that.

Great input. I sure hope Zarfot gets to be number 1. Such an efficient player.

WarBlastoise.png

Some of those people are pathetic. And don't try to tell me i'm being judgemental, because playing 17 hours a day on Runescape is not healthy no matter what you tell me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty sure it still wouldn't be faster then current methods. I mean you can only take 58 bones to barralack at a time with a Yak. So with all that time spent banking...

It is true that Gert is already over 1/4 of the way to maxing completely. Personally I think Zarfot has a better chance at maxing, he seems to have a more determined get the job done attitude. I still can't see it happening for at least another 3 years though :P

Gertjaars, however, hasn't even started fishing, agility, hunter and mining, has only made very little progress in runecrafting and still needs over 3/4 slayer xp. Those are all very slow skills, with which he definitely won't be able to continue in his current phase. The same goes for Zarfot, yes, he has already maxed some of the most expensive skills, but we all know how "easy" some people make money. It's the slow skills that count. In fact, none of the maxed players are very high on either the agility or mining highscore, which leads me to believe we have to wait a long time, before anyone will "max out".

This is why I tihnk S U O M I will devastate these hiscores when his total lvl reflects his xp. He's doing the long hard stuff first and dominating it.

He has only 91 slayer and 84 runecrafting though.

I'm sure after getting 200m fishing Agil and eventually mining, smithing and magic, 13m slay and rc xp won't be a problem.

But yes as stated before his income is an issue, though hopefully by the time he elects to start the buyable skills he'll be well prepared.

My money is on him by far.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

I too would like Zarfot to take the #1 spot, he seems incredibly efficient in his YouTube videos.

Money/time have come into this post a lot, but one that hasn't is boredom. Boredom, to me, is a big part of playing Runescape, as it is for many players. I can concieve of the high levels quitting RuneScape due to boredom.

For instance, look at Zezima. While he's stated that he felt his achievements lost their prestige due to skills being easier to train now (etc), I still think boredom played a big part in him quitting.

Furthermore, another thing contributing to quitting RuneScape would certainly be friends quitting. Personally if any of my close friends who I talk to reguarly on Skype while playing quit, I'd feel swayed to stop playing as well as, to me, playing with friends makes this a fun game.

LBANTER.png

LBANTER.png

I'm pretty sure it still wouldn't be faster then current methods. I mean you can only take 58 bones to barralack at a time with a Yak. So with all that time spent banking...

It is true that Gert is already over 1/4 of the way to maxing completely. Personally I think Zarfot has a better chance at maxing, he seems to have a more determined get the job done attitude. I still can't see it happening for at least another 3 years though :P

Gertjaars, however, hasn't even started fishing, agility, hunter and mining, has only made very little progress in runecrafting and still needs over 3/4 slayer xp. Those are all very slow skills, with which he definitely won't be able to continue in his current phase. The same goes for Zarfot, yes, he has already maxed some of the most expensive skills, but we all know how "easy" some people make money. It's the slow skills that count. In fact, none of the maxed players are very high on either the agility or mining highscore, which leads me to believe we have to wait a long time, before anyone will "max out".

This is why I tihnk S U O M I will devastate these hiscores when his total lvl reflects his xp. He's doing the long hard stuff first and dominating it.

I think devastate is a little over dramatic, lol.

LBANTER.png

LBANTER.png

[...]

[....]

I honestly don't think SUOMI is in that strong of a position. Sure, he's 200M agility, but his only other 200Ms are fletching and fishing. He's really not that far along at all.

Drummy, on the other hand, is a much stronger contender even if he's doing things a little backwards. The fact that he's got some melees done but not slaying doesn't really mean anything, considering he can just SW for slaying exp anyway (hopefully while finishing up str exp there). Drum's got six 200ms out of the way, even if some aren't impressive skills, which best as I recall puts him further ahead in the race than anybody else. The guy is disciplined and he puts in around 20 hours a day.

I don't know what to think about Zarfot. He's only done buyables at this point, mostly stuff with high hourly exps.

I think Kingduffy gets neglected a lot in this topic. This guy (or girl, I ave no idea) has every skills ranked under 100, this is something that hasn't been done since Zezima did this a couple years ago when there was less competition at the top. This means Kingduffy has some slow skills already in great position towards 200M.

I believe Aasiwat and Zarfot are the biggest contenders though as well as Jdelacroix. I have no idea what to think of Gertjaars at the moment, I thought he was going for the most 200M skills at some point but he seems to be leveling some skills at random recently (slayer, WC and finished up Constitution lately).

I believe no one under 1,5Bil XP is a threat at this moment also.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I think Kingduffy gets neglected a lot in this topic. This guy (or girl, I ave no idea) has every skills ranked under 100, this is something that hasn't been done since Zezima did this a couple years ago when there was less competition at the top. This means Kingduffy has some slow skills already in great position towards 200M.

I believe Aasiwat and Zarfot are the biggest contenders though as well as Jdelacroix. I have no idea what to think of Gertjaars at the moment, I thought he was going for the most 200M skills at some point but he seems to be leveling some skills at random recently (slayer, WC and finished up Constitution lately).

totaly agree

and duffy trains for ranks not xp meaning he does slower skills, so evnetualy those others will run out of fast skills and hell maintain his pace

a_final_name.png

totaly agree

and duffy trains for ranks not xp meaning he does slower skills, so evnetualy those others will run out of fast skills and hell maintain his pace

What's more impressive is that Duffy has maintained that feat for the last couple months, while Zezima did it and chose not to maintain it. We'll have a better picture of that race once all the top players max out dungeoneering. This race is somewhat on hold at the moment.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

I would just like to point out here that although he isnt a contender Zezima IS playing rs...he has 46 dungeoneering atm...

Just so you knew wink.gif

Edit: It would be very funny if they removed the 200m cap... but apparently they cant due to constraints within Java? idk but it sounds about right.

Bayonnetta.png

Bayonnetta.png

Drops; 1x Draconic Visage, 2x Black Mask, 1x Zamorak Kitesheild, 1x Amulet of Strength(t), 5x Zamorak Book Pages

Kinda off topic... but... What would happen if someone did get 200m in all skills? :/

i have a feeling if they did jagex would raise the cap to keep the top players playing (because there will be 1 who will get there first and about 100 players that are following closely behind, at least thats how it normally works)

I doubt that, considering there are dozens of players with 200m in one skill or another (except a few slower skills), many of whom have had it for years, and yet Jagex has stuck to a 200m cap. Honestly, I'd be a little annoyed if they did raise the cap considering the other reason I bothered with a 200m was to have a rank that I wouldn't have to maintain.

Kinda off topic... but... What would happen if someone did get 200m in all skills? :/

The world will die...

OT: I hope gertjaars will get it but the problem is I can't find him in the highscores so I think he changed his name.

S U O M I is also a good contender with her slow 200m skills

Epicapple.png

Epicapple.png

[...]

[....]

I honestly don't think SUOMI is in that strong of a position. Sure, he's 200M agility, but his only other 200Ms are fletching and fishing. He's really not that far along at all.

Drummy, on the other hand, is a much stronger contender even if he's doing things a little backwards. The fact that he's got some melees done but not slaying doesn't really mean anything, considering he can just SW for slaying exp anyway (hopefully while finishing up str exp there). Drum's got six 200ms out of the way, even if some aren't impressive skills, which best as I recall puts him further ahead in the race than anybody else. The guy is disciplined and he puts in around 20 hours a day.

I don't know what to think about Zarfot. He's only done buyables at this point, mostly stuff with high hourly exps.

From what I know, Drumgun just wants to get rank 7 in Rs. Hence why he went for skills that are faster to train than the slower ones. Plus the fact that he cw's a lot he isn't a threat for #1, but i don't think he want's to be.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

The world will die...

OT: I hope gertjaars will get it but the problem is I can't find him in the highscores so I think he changed his name.

gertjaars is now Mauves Army

langerkiller.png

The game would reset? Everyone dies, and spawns at Lumbridge as a new player.

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

The world will die...

Gertjaars is in no position to max out, especially not first.

Suomi and Drumgun are the two most popular choices, however I don't think Drumgun even wants to max. Suomi though has specifically mentioned how it's his goal, and despite his cash problems and refusal to merch, I think he's the most likely at the moment.

There are a few other people who play a ridiculous amount of time (e.g., telmomarques), but most of them have also said they don't intend to go for 4.8b.

The world will die...

Suomi and Drumgun are the two most popular choices, however I don't think Drumgun even wants to max. Suomi though has specifically mentioned how it's his goal, and despite his cash problems and refusal to merch, I think he's the most likely at the moment.

There are a few other people who play a ridiculous amount of time (e.g., telmomarques), but most of them have also said they don't intend to go for 4.8b.

It's 5B, now, and probably 5,4B once they reach it.

Dungeonning just made that goal about 2/3 of a year in ingame time longer, reaching 181M xp being the goal, assuming they trade their tokens for xp.

WarBlastoise.png

The world will die...

It's 5B, now, and probably 5,4B once they reach it.

Dungeonning just made that goal about 2/3 of a year in ingame time longer, reaching 181M xp being the goal, assuming they trade their tokens for xp.

That's a long time good thing that's not my goal in the game :D

Sonic9.png

Getting max lvl is not so hard now a days, more people quit when they reach max... so I think we will need to wait another 5 year or 10 til Max exp + Lvl.

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Looks like Aasiwat will overtake Mauves army (gertjaars) sometimes this week, even as soon as tomorrow. Gert's reign at the top of the XP highscore will have lasted nearly 18 months. Wondering if it's gonna stay close or one of them will create a gap. Also wondering when Zarfot gonna reach 2Bil... at his current rate, looks like mid summer.

langerkiller.png