200M in all Skills

Makilio

I wanna get 200M xp in Herblore and I will get it, i'm determined to.

:shock: Dang how much money do you have?

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

I wanna get 200M xp in Herblore and I will get it, i'm determined to.

:shock: Dang how much money do you have?

Not a lot.

:lol: .

i'm not into 200m skills that much. i got 65.5m attack and i don't ever plan on getting it that high.

I would hate to lay on my death bed one day and look back to see 10 years of my life wasted on accomplishing 200M in every skill.

If you enjoy playing, then it wouldn't be a waste. A lot of people prefer playing this game over watching television during those 10 years.

Gertjaars speed is ridiculous, though I just recently came back I have been watching the Hi-Scores. He definitely has no life. Either that, or his bots work fast.

Or he just knows how to play. Don't judge people you don't even know.

And his speed is not even close to extreme the last few months.

It just takes a lot of time, it's not a question of can they at all it's will they, there's a few downsides ofcourse.

They will probably need medical attention or atleast be suffering some sort of illness

They will of lost all social skills

They will need a psychiatrist to rebuild their self-confidence

Basically I think if you went to your GP and told him what you planned to do he'd recommend a less dangerous option, Cyanide.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Gertjaars speed is ridiculous, though I just recently came back I have been watching the Hi-Scores. He definitely has no life. Either that, or his bots work fast.

Lrn2sarcasm.

I'm saying overall for his speed, btw.

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.

I don't think that anyone who wasn't around pre-2007 really has a chance or the will.

The reasons being that to train many of these skills decently fast requires a lot of cash.

If you were not around for the faster moneymaking methods (free trade merchanting, holiday rare drops, staking, PK'ing), you probably don't have the piles of maxed cash required for such an undertaking.

Also, being that the total amount of time needed is so high, if you didn't start prior to 2007 then you probably wouldn't be able to finish before 2012.

(Because 2012 is when RuneScape is discontinued and MechScape is released, causing the planets to align, ending of the world, according to the Mayans.)

So, really, when or if the current candidates vying for maxed XP quit, it's unlikely that there will be anymore.

2dgucz6.png

Lrn2sarcasm.

There's no sign of sarcasm in your post. Learn that sarcasm doesn't work on the internet.

I'm saying overall for his speed, btw.

And what is his overall speed?

It is either Mythiquedame or Skatenjoi for 200M slayer XP. I was in the TSG chat when she (Mythi) passed #10,9,8 and 7. She really is going at a great pace but Skaten with his 50M lead will prob win. Also at the end they will prob just cash out their slayer points for millions of xp.

It is either Mythiquedame or Skatenjoi for 200M slayer XP. I was in the TSG chat when she (Mythi) passed #10,9,8 and 7. She really is going at a great pace but Skaten with his 50M lead will prob win. Also at the end they will prob just cash out their slayer points for millions of xp.

Skate has quit. Or at least, he isn't getting xp anymore.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Out of the millions of people who play, theres always someone who will do it. I used to think getting just one 99 was insane but now many people have maxed. The next thing to do it start getting 200mil skills. Before you know it you have several of them.

limdog.png

Out of the millions of people who play, theres always someone who will do it. I used to think getting just one 99 was insane but now many people have maxed. The next thing to do it start getting 200mil skills. Before you know it you have several of them.

"Before you know it?" Doesn't sound like you know what you're talking about.

I maintain what I said on the original thread

[hide=]

Quite simply it will NEVER happen! As at today's date, the top 9 players total XP combined is 'only' 4.5bil - the equivalent of all stats maxed to 200mil. Considering that big chunks of the top 2's xp is made up of fletching and cooking which are both comparatively quick to level it's just not possible.

Even doing very rough calculations - assume that the top 9 have been playing 3 years each (I know some more and at least 2 less but hey) that's 27 years of combined xp!

Also, since this post was originally made Jagex have announced the addition of Hunter - so 4.6bil xp will be needed now :D

topscorestj7.jpg

[/hide]

It just takes too long and even with the new ways of training there are still some incredibly slow skills out there (Slayer, RC, Agility, Mining). The fact that Lover Romeo has 200m in agility and mining on their own is incredible; I just can't see anyone having the desire/dedication to get 200m in every skill.

Mordendravid.png

I think we'll have a clearer idea when Jagex will release the new skill. If it's a fast paced one like most secondary skills, this will not slow down the true hardcore players, but if we get another slayer or summoning... this will certainly make that "goal" out of reach.

At the moment, I don't see it happening before 7 years with the set of skills we currently have, add 1 more year per new skill at least.

We'll see the probability of this happening in 4-5 years if the player base is still pretty big and active.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

200 mil though still very difficult (and pointless) is very attainable if you have the dedication
A lot of people didn't have 200M Stats a few years ago so the Top 21 Ranks were available to get ::' \' 8-)

*Points to my sig* I'll be playing for the next 15+ years since I enjoy this game & play at a decent pace.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

200 mil though still very difficult (and pointless) is very attainable if you have the dedication
A lot of people didn't have 200M Stats a few years ago so the Top 21 Ranks were available to get ::' \' 8-)

*Points to my sig* I'll be playing for the next 15+ years since I enjoy this game & play at a decent pace.

Hey weren't you the first or second to 2 and 3 skills with 200M xp?

I was following your progress last year and thought you had quit. What are you training these days?

• Like 1

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Would it be possible if every skill was as fast as firemaking/cooking?

Is it possible that new updates, little by little, make every skill that fast?

All it really requires is a minigame or new training method that gives mad exp for the skill in question. The first guy to achieve 200m in every skill might be someone who hasn't even started yet.

Come dance.

Potkuassa.png

It isn't impossible (in fact, nothing is), just EXTREMELY time-consuming.

Look at the people who achieved all F2P stats 99. It's been about 9 years since the game's release, and only about 8 people has the patience to ever achieve this.

Anyone with the brains to achieve all stats 200M exp would just take even more time. In fact, it might possibly take another 5 to 10 years before someone can achieve this. Like I said, it's possible, but way too time-consuming. :wall:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Would it be possible if every skill was as fast as firemaking/cooking?

Yes.

Is it possible that new updates, little by little, make every skill that fast?

Highly unlikely.

All it really requires is a minigame or new training method that gives mad exp for the skill in question. The first guy to achieve 200m in every skill might be someone who hasn't even started yet.

I doubt Jagex will screw up the game like that. They have no intentions to make the game that easy.