200M in all Skills

Makilio

Aasiwat passed gert for total xp :ohnoes:

What's gert new name? I hear Mauve's Army, but I'd think he'd at least be ranked in dungeoneering.

According to his Total Level, he hasn't done any dungeoneering at all, he's been woodcutting.

Shivan.png

It's called the "Grand Exchange," and not the "Grand Alwaysatyourservicetodoyourbidding,regardlessoftheneedsofothers," for a reason.

107,992 to 99 cooking

96,545 to 99 fletching

24,699 to 99 smithing

I would indeed be happy if someone stopped spreading cancer all over this place. Even though it tends to be funny to read, but not as much when someone who demands people to make way for him comes along and decides to call others arrogant.

In RSC, and even early rs2, nobody thought anybody would max all skills to 99, and they were making threads like this trying to make accurate guesses about the future. The fact of the matter is that Jagex keeps updating, and things get easier and/or faster. A perfect example of which would be the fact that several level 3s are running around with 99 slayer now because of a loophole in a minigame. That was never "supposed" to happen as far as "WE" the Runescape community were concerned. It only takes one update like that to screw everything up, and then its suddenly the norm after a while.

The amount of people with 200m xp has increased almost exponentially since the first person maxed less than five years ago.Especially considering skills like cooking have barely changed (as far as best training methods go) since 2005. Even when I maxed thieving in early 2007, I never thought I'd see the top 10 get filled, let alone the first page.. let alone the second.....

So lately I'm starting to see 200m as the new 99. In some cases, if you take it back to 2004 the amount of maxed players now is almost proportional to the amount of level 99s in the same skill back then. I mean, I've even heard people say that 200m cooking is nothing.. Are you kidding me?

Nobody seems to acknowledge the issue that the high-ranks are basically closed off.. but that's another issue for another thread. lol... I can go on and on and on.

As a fix for the 5B end could be that if you got all skills 200M you suddenly can continue to 400M or someting (remaining the only player that can do that, first have everyting 200M before you can continue to train).

It's the softaware that makes it impossible. The max number possible in this system is:

(2^(32-1))-1 , if I remember correctly, and it's equal to 2,147 something B.

The total amount of xp is just a sum, so it doesn't take that into account.

Xp has decimals, so you need to divide it by 10, meaning that you should top at 214M xp, brought down to 200M for the sake of simplicity/whatever reason that made Jagex do that.

Well that just means they got to use unsigned integers. (2^32 - 1) - doubling the range.

Or long longs (2^64 -1) - for "infinite" numbers

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

As a fix for the 5B end could be that if you got all skills 200M you suddenly can continue to 400M or someting (remaining the only player that can do that, first have everyting 200M before you can continue to train).

It's the softaware that makes it impossible. The max number possible in this system is:

Xp has decimals, so you need to divide it by 10, meaning that you should top at 214M xp, brought down to 200M for the sake of simplicity/whatever reason that made Jagex do that.

Well that just means they got to use unsigned integers. (2^32 - 1) - doubling the range.

I'm pretty sure it's already unsigned integrers, or it'd be( 2^31-1)/2 in both positive and negatives as max numbers.

For the 64 part, changing their whole system to 64-bit would be a bit overkill only to make the max number of xp go up for the few people who actually care.

WarBlastoise.png

Looks like Zarfot's doing a little slayer. I really hope so, 'cause it's practically a given that he's gonna be using overloads the whole way. :thumbup:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

i heard on the rsof it is possible to get 200m exp in construction in like less than 24 hrs but it costs like 13b

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

i heard on the rsof it is possible to get 200m exp in construction in like less than 24 hrs but it costs like 13b

Yes, you make demonic thrones with SC hammers. At max speed its like 16 hours to 200m xp. And it does cost that much. Pretty insane, although I doubt anyone has done this.

pere_grin.png

I'm pretty sure it's already unsigned integrers, or it'd be( 2^31-1)/2 in both positive and negatives as max numbers.

For the 64 part, changing their whole system to 64-bit would be a bit overkill only to make the max number of xp go up for the few people who actually care.

lol not with modern computers...

The whole "good" idea behind "integral" (int) values is that they were the native size of of computer blocks. (16 bit in win 95 time, 32 bit in post 98 time). Using native size memory blocks means that computers can work faster, and garbage collection works smoother. Currently we are moving towards a 64-bit systems. Meaning the fastest would actually be a "64-bit integral value", however to smoothen the intorduction of the new CPU and prevent backward incompatibility CPU's still have 32-bit memory allocation as "integral"..

Meaning for modern systems an "long long" (forced 64 bits) would be actually work more efficient as an "int" or "long" (forced 32 bits)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I thought I heard Jagex once saying hey where busy with 32/64-bitworlds, but I'm not sure about that any more :oops:

Anyway I thought they said something like it wasn't worth it to create it and they where talking about the cashpile (so not the xp's) at the time.

But imo the highscores are worth this...

I still think Jagex will find a way how peoples can achieve 2147M+, would be sad if Aasiwat was rank 1 and nobody could ever take it over XD :P ;).

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like most of the top contenders are waiting for dungeon batch 2 before tackling the skill properly. Zarfot, Jdelacroix (who's currently rank 3 in XP and going at top speed) and Aasiwat are all around lvl 70-73 in dungeoneering and they look like they only use peng points and lamps on the skills recently. Looks like Gert is either on break or decided to quit, he gained no xp in more than a week and Aasiwat has almost 30M Xp on him.

Looks like Drumgun will be the first to achieve 7 skills at 200M Xp during the summer, but at 15M xp slayer, he's not a contender.

At these rates, Zarfot and Jdelacroix should cross the 2B mark in the middle of the summer.

I think we'll have a clearer view once batch 2 is released.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Having all skills going to 120 would actually make most of the skills faster to max 200M out. All gathering skills would be boosted as well as combat.

I seriously don't think Drumgun will ever try to tackle 200M Xp slayer, I'm curious as to what skill he/she's gonna train after the 7th 200M skill.

I'm keeping score on Aasiwat, Zarfot, Jdelacroix and Kingduffy, even though S U O M I and Telemonarques are impressive as well as ERW J and Drumgun, they are not on pace to get the spotlight or have chosen to build their skills in a weird way to max (ERW J and Drumgun).

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Dragonseance - Future #1 and 200M all stats - YOU WILL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

Dragonseance - Future #1 and 200M all stats - YOU WILL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont see how, but we shall see...

Same here, still too far to be a contender...

langerkiller.png

Any estimate on how long it will take to get 200m in all skills?

The first principle is you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool --- Richard P. Feynman

Any estimate on how long it will take to get 200m in all skills?

Estimates range from 5 years to 10 years, with a lot of people saying it will never happen... Let's say the player with the most XP today with about 2,05 Bil Xp gets 1M Xp per day. That player will still need 8,2 years to max out all skill at 200M. Keep in mind some players can get more than 6-7M xp per day and with the bonus XP week-end, we saw some players getting 30-40M XP in a day.

langerkiller.png

ive dunged with him, good guy i hope he does good but hes quite a bit bad so im still on zarfot aasiwat or s u o m i

i do think he can be future #1

i do think he can be all 200m some day

i dont think hell be first to all 200m

so your right but for purpose of this thread its wrong too

a_final_name.png

200M in all skills?

No one has even got RC, Slayer, Summon, and Dung at 200M yet. We should see these happening first before we are thinking about this.

The highest ranked person in Overall atm is Mintella, but he/she doesn't even have 1B total exp yet.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

200M in all skills?

No one has even got RC, Slayer, Summon, and Dung at 200M yet. We should see these happening first before we are thinking about this.

The highest ranked person in Overall atm is Mintella, but he/she doesn't even have 1B total exp yet.

RC is basically a done deal with Phoenix Odin doing dungeon these days, Slayer is about a year off unless Toony stops like skateenjoi did last year, Summoning is pretty far at this point but the skill is relatively new and it will be impacted if another bonus XP week end gets implemented the same way it was done and Dungeoneering has not been impacted yet by batch 2 and higher prestige...

Mintella is indeed not a contender for maxing out all skills at 200M.

langerkiller.png

200M in all skills?

RC is basically a done deal with Phoenix Odin doing dungeon these days, Slayer is about a year off unless Toony stops like skateenjoi did last year, Summoning is pretty far at this point but the skill is relatively new and it will be impacted if another bonus XP week end gets implemented the same way it was done and Dungeoneering has not been impacted yet by batch 2 and higher prestige...

Mintella is indeed not a contender for maxing out all skills at 200M.

Mintella has no chance at 200m In each skill evn if he is first to 120 Dungeneering. By the time Zarfot and Aasiwat get around to Dungeneering they will have the knowledge to get insane XP and take advantage of batch 2. Im sure they are both waiting for Batch 2 and their friends to find out how to Maximize XP.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Agreed miracleman.

Does anyone know how Suomi got 2M Xp in a day mining? I know it involves superheating because he got roughly 2M xp in both magic and smithing on the same day...

Gold superheating with gauntlets and constant dropping? or banking? This seems way more than what I could imagine...

langerkiller.png

I was surprised s-u--o--m-i was being so inefficient with raising his dung to level 90 tbh. (He can enjoy the skill later - Groups will reappear in batch 2 if thats a problem.) Looks like he changed his priorities and doing something else, mining/smithing/magic, rather than wasting time on dung when second part aint out.

Not that I like s-u--o--m-i. A while after rs2 he used to close door on me for ages when I was smithing so it was difficult to get out, o_0 He did it more than once on seperate days. I never did anything or even speak to him when it started.. I know it was him because of his fishing xp. Infact thats the only reason I remember.. I thought he was a bit of a noob for his level lol. o_0 I prefer the other people as 'contenders' lol. :rolleyes:

He aint getting his 30k donation from me lol!