200M in all Skills

Makilio

I've been mining with Suomi for a while now, in w77. He appears to be really broke, so no way he'll max all to 200m if he continues like this.

s28ym1.png

He's begging for cash/lava titans all the time, because he's out of cash.

Lol, he's been doing that for the entirety of his stay there. He's always in donation mode, and the titan would probably save him a bank trip if he used the obby right outside.

Not saying he isn't broke, but he did something similar all the way to 200m agi at the barb course. Very strange guy.

Suomi might be broke but I would guess he still has a minimum of 300m easy. Probably more. (Not counting the 1m or so bars he has lol.)

Just needs ALOT more than that so is still begging alot.

I dont understand why he uses a nat staff unless he is able to get constant donations tbh so I reckon thats why he asks for them. Still seems inefficient unless he is able to get a steady supply... Obviously he isnt using two inventory slots and he doesnt bank.

So I think that answers the amount of donations he must be getting. Just in nats. 1k in a staff doesnt last very long..

if i were suomi after mining id go do grenwalls for 200m hunt, its 100k xp/h or more if your good so its almost as efficient as anything, and its worth 2b

then id rc abyss deaths which is more than double nats, doing that till 200m takes a long time but its worth about 6-9b, so call it 8 if he sells right time and then theres 10b

then 200m slayer xp, this too would take a long time but youll make about 2-3b and it covers every single stat you could want, range from cannon, att, str, def, hp, summon...all to 200m basicly

at this point hes under the radar because hes just finished off the last hard skill, now every single slow skill is done, rc, slay, mine, agil, hp every slow skill is done

now he has about 12b to spend on the super super fast skills and blow some poeple away, because now at this point those top guys will have to be working on the slow skills

now assume a herb run is 200k for you, and he does 6 a day, thats about 500m a year so guessing this all takes 3 years for this guys pace, thats another 1.5 so theres 13.5 to work with

200m con off mahogany tables takes about 300h and 2.4b, 200m con off dung doors takes 500h and costs like 1.6b, so i think 200 hours is worth 400m to him since once again, high playing horus low cash

this means thers about 12b left now, ok ok get them over with its time to be broke, herb and pray....doing extreme mages and dbones theyre a combined 47:1 so about 192m xp avg each, thats about 9b down the drain but 2 extremely fast skills are done and the most expensive are out of the way

so theres 3b left and the only expensive skills left are crafting, possibly fletch depends if u cut or feather, and farm which he shuold begin now, i can get 100k farm xp for basicly free meaning if he starts now thats 6 years, which is probably perfect timeing if he does this (my 100k a day involves pineapple, calquat, and torstol....the trees cost like 90k and the torstol is over 1m profit)

craftings about 8:1 lets say so yea, theres 1.6b left, and if he does start now on farming he gets it free, if he starts later gf mage trees and gf 5b

theres 1.4b left, fletching will be broad arrows if he wants it fast, but if he has a wrist of steel hell do addy bolts, both dont loose much but lets say this costs 2:1 so 1b left, then he does all the free skils like dung/wc/fish etc

now to use his 200m slay charms for the fastest 200m ever assuming he does this by using crim and blue every time a double weekend comes, however he buys the 2nds weeks before for normal price, then this will cost about 1b

there you go your flat broke, your first to 200m all skills, other guys who were killing you are now stuck at like 22 200ms who are struggling with rc and agility, or maybe guys with maxed melees who just realised they have 24 200ms and 15m slayer, oh crap theyve got 2 years wasted, and there you go, thats how he can do it without merch, however its easier just merching for cash

a_final_name.png

How could deaths be more cash than nats?

with 99 rc you can get about 80 deaths per load of 55 ess due to the new doubleing update

you can do 2800 ess/h at abyss now and this means when deaths are like 400 each its about 1.5m/h while nats with graaphk is like 900k-1m/h

a_final_name.png

How could deaths be more cash than nats?

with 99 rc you can get about 80 deaths per load of 55 ess due to the new doubleing update

you can do 2800 ess/h at abyss now and this means when deaths are like 400 each its about 1.5m/h while nats with graaphk is like 900k-1m/h

Oh, I forgot about that *facepalms* , thanks.

WarBlastoise.png

Suomi might be broke but I would guess he still has a minimum of 300m easy. Probably more. (Not counting the 1m or so bars he has lol.)

You drop the gold bars, since they are almost worthless and it takes time to bank them.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

You drop the gold bars, since they are almost worthless and it takes time to bank them.

Mining around 3-4million of them to get 99 200m is going to add up...

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Last time I was in w84 he was banking em, though that was a few months ago.

I also doubt he'll do anything but zmi for rc. Abyssing deaths is simply too slow in comparison to zmi, almost a 50% reduction if you take maxed rates for both. If he can make more than 2.4-2.6m an hour, he's better off with ZMI. Even with his purist attitude, he probably wouldn't be against any of the usual combat themed money makers.

If he really does get [rooster]blocked I could see him attempting melee/range/slayer.

Quite pointless and I know he doesnt drop them anyway. He has about 1 million but I do not know if he already happened to sold previous loads or not.

Doing the maths could figure it out but not I can be bothered. Plus fact he is only half way.

Quite pointless and I know he doesnt drop them anyway. He has about 1 million but I do not know if he already happened to sold previous loads or not.

Doing the maths could figure it out but not I can be bothered. Plus fact he is only half way.

Oh, I wasn't aware he was banking them. Perhaps he is actually running out of money.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

Slight update of our top contenders

- Aasiwat is still enjoying rank #1 and looks to be getting his 8th, 9th and 10th skills at 100M shortly, becoming the first to achieve both 9 and 10 skills at 100M xp. He has a 140M xp lead upon his closest active pursuer, Jdelacroix. Chances are he will reach 2,1B before june is over.

- Gertjaars is still inactive at rank #2.

- Jdelacroix is still looking to get 2B xp by mid july and on racing Aasiwat for most skills at 100M (currently at 8 skills and 3 skills relatively close). He could also beat Drumgun to become the first player to reach 7 skills at 200M xp, even though he only has 4 at the moment.

- Zarfot has lost ground to Jdelacroix lately but he's only 15M xp behind Jd. Also looks to get 2B by the end of july (mid july is also a possibility).

- Erw J's pace has slowed a lot lately and he's mainly training WC. Looks to get 1,8B sometimes this summer.

- Lan is probably enjoying the highest pace of all contenders with a mix of Dungeon and Slayer. He will reach 1,7B during the week.

- Drumgun is slowly training his last melee to 200M. At the pace he's going, this should be achieved sometimes in september or october and give him his 7th 200M skill. Only time will tell if he'll be the first to do so. He will also reach 1,7B xp sometimes in july.

- Kingduffy is still casually training Dungeon these days even though he's done some slayer lately, probably to get some effigies.

All other contenders are under 1,6B xp and will enter my radar shortly. Like mentionned previously in other posts, of the top 8, only Aasiwat, Jdelacroix, Zarfot and Lan are considered real contenders, flaws in the other players prevent them for consideration.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Lan has now become the 6th player to reach 1,7B xp and the 7th player to reach 100M xp in slayer.

Jdelacroix will reach 200M construction early next week, becoming the 5th player to ever do so.

Drumgun will reach 150M str during the week-end.

For those interested, Yogosun has made a comback training Dungeoneering. He used to be the 3rd wheel to Zezima and Uloveme around 3 years ago. At 1,07B xp though, he's not a contender anymore.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

I remember Yogosun too. :)

My money is still on aasiwat to get 200 mil in all skills.

Aasiwat still has a great position to get it, but you need to take into account his lead over the Jdelacroix (rank #2 for active players) has shrunk from 160M to 125-130M in the last couple weeks. Obviously Dungeon batch 2 will give us a clearer view as most contenders will probably train the skill efficiently form that point on.

langerkiller.png

Drumgun has officially reached 150M xp in str.

Erw J has started training Dungeoneering gaining 67 lvls in the last 2-3 days.

Aasiwat has been inactive for the last 2-3 days.

Gertjaars has logged in during the week-end to rub a genie lamp... nothing groundbreaking.

Lan, Jdelacroix, Zarfot and Kingduffy mantaining their respective pace.

Coming milestones of the top 8 players:

-Aasiwat : 11M to go for 2,1B xp --- 3M xp to go for 100M WC --- 5,5M xp for 100M Construction

-Jdelacroix : 3M to go for 200M construction (5th 200M skill)

-Lan : 5,5M to go for 100M attack

langerkiller.png

I saw Lan slaying this morning. He uses full Bandos, SW cape, a rapier, a steel titan, turmoil, and overloads, and he slays FAST. He was literally in combat 100% of the time. I actually picked up a few tricks just by watching him.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I saw Lan slaying this morning. He uses full Bandos, SW cape, a rapier, a steel titan, turmoil, and overloads, and he slays FAST. He was literally in combat 100% of the time. I actually picked up a few tricks just by watching him.

Unsurprisingly he's gotten 500K xp slayer per day on some of his best days. He's raking in some effigies also these days.

langerkiller.png

Hm ... Aasiwat hasn't been active for the past 2-3 days? Looks like I have to put money on either zarfot or jd now ...

Aasiwat is away for a week or so, but when he comes back he'll have a lot of time. And Zarfot has just finished college so his exp gains are going up a lot.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Hm ... Aasiwat hasn't been active for the past 2-3 days? Looks like I have to put money on either zarfot or jd now ...

Aasiwat is away for a week or so, but when he comes back he'll have a lot of time. And Zarfot has just finished college so his exp gains are going up a lot.

For the summer or finished as in he has a degree? Curious. :ugeek:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.