200M in all Skills

Makilio

Ive read most of the guide and there really isnt anything new. Its a good guide and probably the most in depth about flipping that ive seen so far, but thats about it. Explains how you need to play just about all day to profit like Zarfot did.

Anyway, not sure why those above are holding onto the links. Theyre easy enough to find.

Page 1 (cached)

Page 2 (cached)

Spent a few minutes or so trying to find page 3 but it wasnt as easy as the first two so i couldnt be bothered.

Edit: Copied all the text from the two posts, cleaned it up and put it on pastebin for easy reading and download. http://pastebin.com/H2yg0Zy3 (download)

tyvm, I always love reading a good guide :)

Naaxi.png

well its not possible for any player in 3 years that require over 1b xp per year for the top players

zarfot gains about 900m xp this year doing extremely fast skills, the skills hes doing are getting slower and hell eventuayl pull to a pace fo 500m a year or less by the last few skills

sumoi may be acellerating due to finishing the slow skills but even suomi in his position needs 1.2b per year

a_final_name.png

Yeah, keeping the current XP rates, 3 years would be impossible. Future updates and other bonus XP week-end could make this possible though.

We're gonna get the 4th and 5th player shortly to reach the 2B mark, can any other player reach that mark before the year ends? If Lan can't do it, no other can IMO.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Ive read most of the guide and there really isnt anything new. Its a good guide and probably the most in depth about flipping that ive seen so far, but thats about it. Explains how you need to play just about all day to profit like Zarfot did.

Anyway, not sure why those above are holding onto the links. Theyre easy enough to find.

Page 1 (cached)

Page 2 (cached)

Spent a few minutes or so trying to find page 3 but it wasnt as easy as the first two so i couldnt be bothered.

Edit: Copied all the text from the two posts, cleaned it up and put it on pastebin for easy reading and download. http://pastebin.com/H2yg0Zy3 (download)

tyvm, I always love reading a good guide :)

Yeah thanks. Seems complicated and it seems like you have to care A LOT about profitting. Which I didn't when I played.

Page 1 (cached)

Page 2 (cached)

I felt that the first page was somewhat useless without the second page, and at 2am, i was too tired to think clearly enough to get the second page out of google. Got the first one the same way you did.

Also, I played around with the url coding, and i managed to get a message from google that the page 3 does not match any documents, So im assuming that they do not have a cache of that.

pere_grin.png

Also, I played around with the url coding, and i managed to get a message from google that the page 3 does not match any documents, So im assuming that they do not have a cache of that.

You are correct. I did the same and while they probably do have a cache of it somewhere (its google after all), itll probably be an epic hassle to try and dig it out, with limited chance of success.

Also, something i just noticed: The pastebin link is the second result on google for the keywords "zarfot" and "merchanting". Link

You are correct. I did the same and while they probably do have a cache of it somewhere (its google after all), itll probably be an epic hassle to try and dig it out, with limited chance of success.

Also, something i just noticed: The pastebin link is the second result on google for the keywords "zarfot" and "merchanting". Link

Hehe, congratz. You are the first person to get the full text up somewhere. Pretty awesome.

Unspam:

Drumgun is 716k from 200m sum. Why doesn't he just get it and become according to

pere_grin.png

well its not possible for any player in 3 years that require over 1b xp per year for the top players

zarfot gains about 900m xp this year doing extremely fast skills, the skills hes doing are getting slower and hell eventuayl pull to a pace fo 500m a year or less by the last few skills

sumoi may be acellerating due to finishing the slow skills but even suomi in his position needs 1.2b per year

Wow I can't understand a word you type

Mck.png

Troll harder, Mckinzy.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Troll harder, Mckinzy.

oh i thought the guy was being serious for a second lol, you know this guy?

i say with current speed the best contenders have like 17000 hours to go, rought rought esimate but at 9h a day for some playres, thats about 3300h a year, so 5 years at fastest

a_final_name.png

I wasn't trolling, nice name drop though.

And squisher sometimes I really can't understand you lol

But I think Zarfot will be first simply because with the small amount of time he plays he can still make the most of it.

Mck.png

But I think Zarfot will be first simply because with the small amount of time he plays he can still make the most of it.

How much does he play? That makes me wonder, how much does any of the top players play?

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Well drumgun was 1.1bil xp on Sept 27th 2009, and is currently 2.9b now. so he still has 2.5 months to make even more xp. If there were a yearly record he may easily be able to take that. However someone such as Zarfor would have more time to play he could probably have made more xp.

How much does he play? That makes me wonder, how much does any of the top players play?

14-18 hours a day for some players, but I keep heary Zarfot only plays 9 hours which puts him at some of the fastest xp/hour... I can't imagine doing that because I have so little time for runescape these days myself.

helbovie.png

dang it i was rooting for toony, he nearly has 200m summon banked...so close

Just 93mil xp off...

Thats like a week of summoning if you have the charms though.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

dang it i was rooting for toony, he nearly has 200m summon banked...so close

Just 93mil xp off...

i said toony nearly has 200m xp bank, if you know mcuh about summoning 93m xp would only take a few days to gain once hes banked it

most likely waiting till after 200m slay for summon now

a_final_name.png

Someone put a video of drumgun getting 200m sum up.

Here is the

And here is the Description:

Note: This video will only be public for one day, then I'm making it private again.

Drumgun spent a year preparing for 200m Summoning, battling Abyssal Demons and Rock Lobsters for 18 hours/day. He has never merched as well. However, his biggest achievement was the actual week he trained this, where he did 154 hours in a week without sleep and managed to snatch that 200m week record when all hope towards it seemed lost. His biggest moment straight without going to bed was about 100 hours. His nolifing records far surpass the 200m Summoning alone, which anybody could just grind. So congratulations to you, Drumgun, for achieving far more than most people will ever realize.

Also, gf Wyvernrider4 :P

He also claims to have run secondaries to Drumgun for 18 hours.

pere_grin.png

I have a theory that players that play a lot for a long period of time eventually burn out and stop playing. This happened to Gertjaars and N0valyfe and I believe will happen to drumgun eventually. If anyone every gets all skills to 200m xp, its going to be someone who plays less then almost non-stop all week. Its not a sprint or a half-marathon, its a full marathon and you gotta keep your pace and endurance, if you sprint a mile you will hit a wall soon.

I have a theory that players that play a lot for a long period of time eventually burn out and stop playing. This happened to Gertjaars and N0valyfe and I believe will happen to drumgun eventually. If anyone every gets all skills to 200m xp, its going to be someone who plays less then almost non-stop all week. Its a marathon not a sprint or even a half-marathon.

This is exactly why Zarfot is the best player, IMO.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.