200M in all Skills

Makilio

Drumgun gained 727k exp in Prayer today (according to RuneTracker, altho sometimes the "daily" updates can be off). Maybe hes going for Prayer as well? He also gained 1.1m Thieving in the same day.

I calculated how many Dragon Bones Drumgun would need for 200m prayer (at his current exp): 723,292 Dragon Bones, which will cost 3.9B at the current mid price. To everyone it's impossible, but when you are a master epic merchanter, I imagine it's easy.

interesting :o

Drumgun gained 727k exp in Prayer today (according to RuneTracker, altho sometimes the "daily" updates can be off). Maybe hes going for Prayer as well? He also gained 1.1m Thieving in the same day.

I calculated how many Dragon Bones Drumgun would need for 200m prayer (at his current exp): 723,292 Dragon Bones, which will cost 3.9B at the current mid price. To everyone it's impossible, but when you are a master epic merchanter, I imagine it's easy.

Why is that impossible? most good merchants have 10b+, and drumgun would probably rather do prayer with frost dragon bones, as they are 2.5 times faster.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Why is that impossible? most good merchants have 10b+, and drumgun would probably rather do prayer with frost dragon bones, as they are 2.5 times faster.

You misread what I said :(. Version 2:

To the general population of Runescape, 3.9 billion coins is considered a huge and unobtainable amount. However, when you have truly mastered the art of merchanting via the Grand Exchange (as all the top players have, Drumgun included), then this (3.9B) is not very hard to obtain.

Didn't someone post here that Drumgun doesn't merch? It's possible, because he did a major slice of his combat xp at abyssal demons. Every hardcore skiller doesn't merchant, for example S-u--o--m-i, and possibly Drumgun. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

A_Kekek.png

Didn't someone post here that Drumgun doesn't merch? It's possible, because he did a major slice of his combat xp at abyssal demons. Every hardcore skiller doesn't merchant, for example S-u--o--m-i, and possibly Drumgun. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know. I'm just assuming he merchants because eventually he will run out of the money he made from the combat 200Ms ... ye??

:s

Anyone know Aasiwat's new name?

Skiller

How did he get such a simple name... :blink:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Slight update

Zarfot has overtaken Gertjaars at rank 3, still pacing Jdelacroix closely and also on his way for his 6th skills at 200M with fletching.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I don't know if this is old news or not, but has anyone considered using magic trees for contruction and farming exp? It's about 130k in both an hour, and costs 223 gp/xp. This may seem like a lot, but any of the high level players that are good merchers could make good use out of this. 200m farming would be easily possible within a year with this.

ZMFg2.jpg

Yup ... looks like Skiller might have passed that 2.1 something billion mark that Java can't process, since the hiscores or down. My theory anyway.

There is nothing that calculates your total xp in game. It's just numbers in hiscores, so the overall xp limit is 200M in all skills, meaning 5,000,000,000 atm, and will change if new skill comes out or 200m per skill limit is removed.

A_Kekek.png

Yup ... looks like Skiller might have passed that 2.1 something billion mark that Java can't process, since the hiscores or down. My theory anyway.

There is nothing that calculates your total xp in game. It's just numbers in hiscores, so the overall xp limit is 200M in all skills, meaning 5,000,000,000 atm, and will change if new skill comes out or 200m per skill limit is removed.

Also, it's mildly unlikely that he got 23m exp since last night.

And I'm not an expert on Java, but I'm pretty sure it can handle 64 bit integers...

greenmelf.png

Also, it's mildly unlikely that he got 23m exp since last night.

And I'm not an expert on Java, but I'm pretty sure it can handle 64 bit integers...

nope it can only handle 32 bit, magic number is 2.147b but thats in game, i dont think highscores run on java, its more spreadsheet based

a_final_name.png

I don't know. I'm just assuming he merchants because eventually he will run out of the money he made from the combat 200Ms ... ye??

I posted that drumgun does not merch. It was according to the discription on the youtube video of him getting 200m summoning. The person who posted told people what drumgun did, and how he did it. I think its like 2 pages back.

pere_grin.png

I posted that drumgun does not merch. It was according to the discription on the youtube video of him getting 200m summoning. The person who posted told people what drumgun did, and how he did it. I think its like 2 pages back.

You are right, he doesn't merchant, but he is now starting to run low on money.

helbovie.png

You are right, he doesn't merchant, but he is now starting to run low on money.

he can probably do bosses for money tho if needed
StarViv.png

nope it can only handle 32 bit, magic number is 2.147b but thats in game, i dont think highscores run on java, its more spreadsheet based

To quote JavaDoc

MAX_VALUE

public static final long MAX_VALUE

A constant holding the maximum value a long can have, 2^63 - 1. 

64-bit integers it is :-)

lol wut, "spreadsheet based"? What is that (do you mean database?)? Every number has a max, even memory is limited.. They could be shown in bigNUM format (where numbers are only limited by space and stored as strings instead of numbers) however anything requiring calculations should be done in normal number format.

But it's already pretty well known that JAGEX used "INT" (which are by definition the integral type of the computere, and in 32 bit as well as 64 bit "INT" type is 32 bits long).. Meaning an unsigned int can range between -2^31+2 and 2^31-2.. Also the xp is actually an integer divided by 10 (so you can get like 0.1 xp).. This results to the max number 201 million xp.

The total however is stored in a much bigger format (possible long long). Number range is between -2^63+2 to 2^63-2.

But it doesn't matter, what happens if an overflow isn't prevented in java it won't return an exception, simply it goes back to the negative side.

Which shouldn't give problems wit the high scores. (Only thing that it might trigger is an anti bot scheme).

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Aasiwat (known these days as "skiller") has reached 100M construction becoming the first player to get 9 skills at 100M xp or more. He's also closing in on 100M slayer.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I don't know if this is old news or not, but has anyone considered using magic trees for contruction and farming exp? It's about 130k in both an hour, and costs 223 gp/xp. This may seem like a lot, but any of the high level players that are good merchers could make good use out of this. 200m farming would be easily possible within a year with this.

Err did you stop to consider the sheer amount of gp needed for that method to be useful, before you made that post? Im going to assume that its 223 gp/exp for farming and construction combined. In that case, 1m exp in both skills would cost 223m gp! 200m exp in both farming and construction would cost 44.6b gp and for that insane price youre only gaining 260k exp/hour. Just think about how far you could get in rs with 44.6b and youll probably realise how much of a waste it is to blow all that on 2 skills.