200M in all Skills

Makilio

According to www.rsstats.net

He gained 31M xp in summoning during this day which will end in 3 hours since I'm pretty sure it's maintained by someone form Holland. Kinda fell somewhat bad for Toony who's slayed his summon XP the hard and long way, but I'm still very impressed by Drumgun's progress.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Kinda fell somewhat bad for Toony who's slayed his summon XP the hard and long way, but I'm still very impressed by Drumgun's progress.

Yeah but Toony got tens of millions of extra summoning xp because he used his charms on the bonus xp weekend

A_Kekek.png

toony has tons of charms banked tho, he had abuot 130m xp banked before double weekend, then he used his charms for 100m during doubel weekend

hes definately got 180m+ banked right now, if not 200m

a_final_name.png

Overview of the current top 8

-Aasiwat has reach the 2,1B xp milestone today. His coming milestones are 100M slayer and Construction, slayer being more likely seeing he's mostly trianing slayer and WC these days. He's on pace to become the firts player with 9 skills at 100M. His lead over his closer active pursuer is down to around 110M xp.

-Gertjaars is still inactive at rank 2

-Jdelacroix is 10M xp away from the impressive 2B mark. His next milestone is probably that or 200M construction which he seems to have delayed for some personnal reasons. Even though he's closing the gap between him and Aasiwat, the gap that he stretched with Zarfot has been shrinking lately. It's a possibility they might want to cross the 2B mark together.

-Zarfot is pacing Jd very closely and should get the 2B mark shortly. He has no other coming milestone for the moment.

-Drumgun has outpaced everyone this past week and if he indeed has enough charms for 200M summon, he could also become the first player to get 8 skills at 200M shortly. Doing this will also get him to the 1,9B mark.

-Erw J has been enjoying a slow pace latety and should reach the 1,8B mark this summer.

-Lan is still slaying these days at a slower pace than a couple weeks ago and his only coming milestone would be 100M xp in ranged for his 9th skill at 100M.

-Kingduffy is also mostly slaying these days and he has no notable coming milestones at the moment.

Players under the 1,6B mark and closing in: Nintendo Swe currently at 1,55B, Paperbag at 1,54B and Elias at 1,52B.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

I have to hope that zarfot or drumgun makes it to the top of the hiscores. That would make the top person also hold rank 1 in a stat, which hasn't happened that I can remember, barring the release of new skills.

pere_grin.png

It happened in the days of Zezima when he was first overall and first in slayer. A rare feat though especially now that some players have their #1 rank locked for pretty much eternity.

langerkiller.png

Okay I thought of this: Summarize all gameplay hours you would need for all skills 200M at fairly good xp rates:

Slay + all melee skills including hp = probably about 8k hours at 25k slayer xp per hour = 8k

Mining + smithing + magic at living rock caverns (superheating while mining) = roughly 4k hours, mining probably faster, but magic and smithing are about 10 xp less each gold ore than mining. = 4k

Woodcutting = 2k

Firemaking = 1k

Cooking = 1k

Fishing = 4k

Farming = Hmm tricky, 150k-200k xp each day over 3 years :D so if you take 15 minutes per day over 3 years.. 600k-800k xp per hour so not worth mentioning, cause it's only like 200-300 hours you need for the farm runs = 250 hours

Summoning = From slaying you will get loads of charms, prolly enough for 200M so I'd say below 300 hours = 300 hours

Agility = 3-4k hours, depending on your speed = 3-4k

Herblore = do the fast expensive way? about 500 hours - 500 hours

Construction = do the fast expensive way? about 300-500 hours = 300-500 hours

Smithing = do the fast expensive way? about 300-500 horus = 300-500 hours

Thieving = 800 hours

Crafting = 1k

Fletching = the fast way with bolts = 500 hours

Hunter = 2k

Ranged = chinning = 1k

Prayer = 800 hours

Magic = barraging = 800-1k hours

Runecrafting = zmi 4k, nats 7k (I assume everybody who does 200M in all skills has enough money, so he'd choose to do zmi :P) so = 4k

Dungeoneering= 40k xp rate = 5k

I hope I didn't forget anything. So let's sum this up: 8k+4k+2k+1k+1k+4k+3k+1k+2k+1k+4k+5k+200+300+500+400+400+800+500+800+800 = 40k and 700 hours. Good fight.

40700 hours.. This means. If you averagly play 15 hours daily this means you'd need 7.5 years.

Of course xp rates may vary.. this is just a rough statistic :)

Byebye real life.

Seppel.png

Nice summary Seppel,

It's been estimated by various posters in this thread that someone will probably max out all skills in the next 5-8 years. Considering your analysis takes 7,5 years and that top players are around 35% completed, it's fair to assume the 5 years estimate is a sound one.

Unknowns: future skills and better training methods (game updates or useful finds like mousekeys).

langerkiller.png

A lot of your estimates are off. Mind you these are the top players, they'll only be using the best methods. From 99 200m cook is only 180 hours done right, and it's not like anyone on the top 50 will use anything but magic logs for fm (and they should gain a substantial amount of exp from teaks.)

Also, smithing, magic, hunter and agil exp rates are wrong just from looking at them. Fishing should be done with power dropping at barb, yielding about 19m agil exp for 200m fish, and 200m hunter should yield something like 25m+ for agil. Smithing and magic are a byproduct of mining.

ZMFg2.jpg

It happened in the days of Zezima when he was first overall and first in slayer. A rare feat though especially now that some players have their #1 rank locked for pretty much eternity.

Yeah, and it is currently happening now, with rank 1 having rank 1 in dungeon also. But yeah, none of the people who are rank 1 in any skills are anywhere close to maxing except zarfot.

pere_grin.png

A lot of your estimates are off. Mind you these are the top players, they'll only be using the best methods. From 99 200m cook is only 180 hours done right, and it's not like anyone on the top 50 will use anything but magic logs for fm (and they should gain a substantial amount of exp from teaks.)

Also, smithing, magic, hunter and agil exp rates are wrong just from looking at them. Fishing should be done with power dropping at barb, yielding about 19m agil exp for 200m fish, and 200m hunter should yield something like 25m+ for agil. Smithing and magic are a byproduct of mining.

True I know I haven't chosen the best methods. But if you chose the best methods, get the best xp rates, you still are above 30k hours for sure.

I didn't do this to show how many hours you need exactly but to give a rough idea of how long this would take and what kind of goal this is.

Seppel.png

you cant do 99-200m cook in 180 hrous, thats over 1m xp/h, its more like 450k xp/h max

unless you do that rocktail carpultunnle method thats 900k/h for about 15 mins till ur right hand falls off

a_final_name.png

you cant do 99-200m cook in 180 hrous, thats over 1m xp/h, its more like 450k xp/h max

unless you do that rocktail carpultunnle method thats 900k/h for about 15 mins till ur right hand falls off

"mousekeys" meaning jagex-allowed macros on your gaming-mouse (here you can set specific distance jumps, macros for repeated clicks with time-delay etc.)

one click per fish is no problem, using "legal" methods. that can surely be sustained, when you can set your scroll-wheel to left-click. carpal tunnel for a pro-gamer? not in a million years.

Also watch out for Zarfot, at the pace he's going (930k xp slayer yesterday) he could pass Jdelacroix before reaching 2B xp.

How does Zarfot train slayer? According to runetracker het got the following xp yesterday:

Attack +127k

Defence +267k

Strength +451k

Constitution +371k

Ranged +691k

Magic +2k

Slayer +1m

Assuming he did tasks, the combat xp he got is right and his range xp is from cannoning, he would have gained only 681k/2+371k*(3/4) = 619k xp. Tasks are faster than SW right?

Looking at his adventurers log I'd say he also used a ****load of effigies.

Effigies don't give slayer xp.

the dragonkin lamps, which you get from finishing the effigies i think he means

Nathan_Ofc.png

Drum is only 22.3m XP from 200M summon

He only gained ~19m xp today... it's possible he may get 200M tomorrow, but I'd guess tuesday most likely :thumbup:

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

Wow Zarfot has been flying through slayer lately, Seems to me he cant stick to a skill since he got 200m in herblore however...

is that a bad thing? zarfots always been like that

hes also planning on slyaer before other skills so he can get the full benifit of effigys before maxing a skill

he gets like 300k+ rc xp a day from slayer lol

a_final_name.png

Wow Zarfot has been flying through slayer lately, Seems to me he cant stick to a skill since he got 200m in herblore however...

hes also planning on slyaer before other skills so he can get the full benifit of effigys before maxing a skill

Wish i could get that many effigies :ohnoes:

jpegsigtest.jpg

It isn't a bad thing, but in the sake of trying to get all 200m FIRST it doesn't do him any good. At one point he will only have slow, unenjoyable skills to hop around that would most likely slow him down(as an example, my total level gains were very fast until i maxed all buyable and fast skills, at which point it became a lot less enjoyable).

Is he really using his effigies on rc now? that must mean that he figured out that doing slayer he would already max out all melee plus ranged in due time and won't need the added slayer xp in this... Lan seems to use his effigies on dungeoneering for some reason...

elevenicy- just kill 1.5k monsters every day and you will have more than enough effigies to go around.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I'm asking this here because I think you guys are the most able to help me.

Theoretically, if you already had all 99's. Would training through effigies be faster than training via conventional means for some of the slower skills?

I'm not talking about the efficiency of training more than 1 skill at once.

I mean, even if you were maxed combat stats, would effigy hunting be a faster way of training a slow skill (Say RC) than actually crafting the runes?

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Theoretically, if you already had all 99's. Would training through effigies be faster than training via conventional means for some of the slower skills?

I mean, even if you were maxed combat stats, would effigy hunting be a faster way of training a slow skill (Say RC) than actually crafting the runes?

I dont think it would unless you could find a way of gettin 2 Effigys every 3 hours consistantly - then you would be gettin 30k xp per hour in say RC and would be reasonably fast.

If there is a way to easily obtain 2 every 3 hours then it would be a good way to train RC but you get no bonus cash from Rcing, unless your corping and may make more than RC in the long run :mellow:

Is there any monsters that drop Effirgys that consistantly? Ive gotten 6 in 200k Slayer xp.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I dont think it would unless you could find a way of gettin 2 Effigys every 3 hours consistantly - then you would be gettin 30k xp per hour in say RC and would be reasonably fast.

If there is a way to easily obtain 2 every 3 hours then it would be a good way to train RC but you get no bonus cash from Rcing, unless your corping and may make more than RC in the long run :mellow:

Is there any monsters that drop Effirgys that consistantly? Ive gotten 6 in 200k Slayer xp.

Apparently TDs drop them at a very high rate. I know I've got about 4 from gargoyles and I slay VERY casually. I also got one from cannoning dags but I don't know the droprate as I've only had one task, but if it's decent and you can cannon them effectively...

Also, if you do hunt for them, if you find yourself a decent monster, it's very possilble that it will have decent drops which would go some way towards the loss of RC money problem.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

This would be a terrible way to specifically train RC, 30k/hour with no profit but whatever drops you get? That's an almost identical rate to graahking nats/abbyssing deaths, and inferior to the 55k~/hour you get at ZMI, which is still profitable.