200M in all Skills

Makilio

I think the 927k slayer xp was just due to him being very lucky with effigies- in all likelyhood(assuming he didn't get the same task very close to the next one) he got 3 effigies from 2 seperate tasks in a day, which to be honest, is almost impossible, in all likelyhood, there will be days he will not get any effigies and it still averages around 1 effigie per 100-150k slayer xp. I have no idea how i could have gone 800k slayer xp without one when zarfot is getting 8 in a day.

Also, for the calculations, ranged xp doesn't only come from cannoning, but also steel titan, which should be factored in(but ofcource, it can't be, so using a modest 2.5 ratio for ranged would make more sense).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I think the 927k slayer xp was just due to him being very lucky with effigies- in all likelyhood(assuming he didn't get the same task very close to the next one) he got 3 effigies from 2 seperate tasks in a day, which to be honest, is almost impossible, in all likelyhood, there will be days he will not get any effigies and it still averages around 1 effigie per 100-150k slayer xp. I have no idea how i could have gone 800k slayer xp without one when zarfot is getting 8 in a day.

He can be very lucky - i have had two effergies on an aberant slayer task, 8 monsters apart - to be fair its the only effergies i've had, but still.

Gda_Scooby.png

Unless there was some kind of benefit of training a skill over it's level cap then I would never waste my time training a skill to 200m exp... I can just manage thinking about training all of my skills to 99. However, I couldn't possibly think of what these guys could be doing in real life other than playing RuneScape all day to obtain such large numbers of exp per day but their achievements are remarkable.

he he keeps that pace up he could still beat toony lol, even assuming he finds 3-4 less effigys per day and gets 800k a day, thats 200 days, so unless toony gets 140k+ a day, which is about what he averages it would be close

hell prob stop at like 50-60m tho

a_final_name.png

Unless there was some kind of benefit of training a skill over it's level cap then I would never waste my time training a skill to 200m exp... I can just manage thinking about training all of my skills to 99. However, I couldn't possibly think of what these guys could be doing in real life other than playing RuneScape all day to obtain such large numbers of exp per day but their achievements are remarkable.

A large part of it (for some of these players) is maintaining a high degree of efficiency. Zarfot was in college, playing sports, maintaining a social life, and still had time to get insane experience rates. But some of them really do play Runescape ALL day.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Wasn't drumgun at 154m str exp just earlier today? I swear he was there just a couple hours ago.

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

Also, for the calculations, ranged xp doesn't only come from cannoning, but also steel titan, which should be factored in(but ofcource, it can't be, so using a modest 2.5 ratio for ranged would make more sense).

I had 15+ in 2m slayer xp, I've had one task with 3, and one task with 2.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I'M completly baffled by Drumgun's str gains today... 46M in a day...

Well huge update then:

Drumgun has now reached 200M in str for his 7th 200M skill, the first to ever do so. He's also reached rank #5 passing Erw J. He will reach 1.8B xp later today or tomorrow, becoming the 5th player in RS history. He will tie Aasiwat, Gertjaars and Jdelacroix for most skills at 100M later this week and could also reach 200M summon xp, becoming the first ever and also the first to get 8 skills at 200M xp. Slayer is still his weak point, but I ave to say that anything is possible at this moment...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Well huge update then:

Drumgun has now reached 200M in str for his 7th 200M skill, the first to ever do so. He's also reached rank #5 passing Erw J. He will reach 1.8B xp later today or tomorrow, becoming the 5th player in RS history. He will tie Aasiwat, Gertjaars and Jdelacroix for most skills at 100M later this week and could also reach 200M summon xp, becoming the first ever and also the first to get 8 skills at 200M xp. Slayer is still his weak point, but I ave to say that anything is possible at this moment...

if he was smart hed have used that zeal on 8m slay xp

a_final_name.png

Well huge update then:

Using zeal on slayer is pretty terrible.

I don't think he's trying to max everything, he seemingly doesn't care about slayer (at the moment at least).

Anyhow, look forward to him breaking plenty of records (wonder what the new monthly will be if he starts herb right after summon).

Well huge update then:

Using zeal on slayer is pretty terrible.

I don't think he's trying to max everything, he seemingly doesn't care about slayer (at the moment at least).

Anyhow, look forward to him breaking plenty of records (wonder what the new monthly will be if he starts herb right after summon).

in that case he may be #1 xp for a while, probably not #1 overall for a while but he has a shot

hell be on top for a while but he will never be first to all 200m, hell be stuck at 4.815b xp

a_final_name.png

@ squisher

Seeing some players can get nearly 1M xp slayer these days, it would not seem impossible to think these rates could go higher in a couple years when or if he decides to tackle the skill. Sure he's not in the best position to max out all skills, but he's certainly not to be dismissed anymore.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

i think any effigy or lamp he gets should go straight to slayer

question now is....will drumgun chin 200m range and do 200m pray to almost max combat? both those are 350k/h to fast people so he could make work of those 2 in 3 months

then throw in herb after he finishes summon, thats 2.46b total xp he could have in about 4 months, at zarfots average pace he gains about 80m per month so hed be at 2.3b...yet money and slay wise in a much better position

btu dand that 1 tracker update set off this thread with shock

a_final_name.png

He's still 69 farming...

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

He's still 69 farming...

this,,,,,this too ruins him.....i admire the achievement but hes not even a contender in my eyes

200m farming takes under 1.5 years, he has way more than that ahead of him if he ever intends to max out. Not really a huge issue.

assuming 1 fruit tree + 2 mage tree runs per day, thats only 200k xp per day, still 3 years

even suomi plans on doing farmingin 2 years, i dont think 1.5 is possible to do while doing other normal activities, its only possible if farming was ur only skill left

a_final_name.png

He's still 69 farming...

this,,,,,this too ruins him.....i admire the achievement but hes not even a contender in my eyes

200m farming takes under 1.5 years, he has way more than that ahead of him if he ever intends to max out. Not really a huge issue.

assuming 1 fruit tree + 2 mage tree runs per day, thats only 200k xp per day, still 3 years

even suomi plans on doing farmingin 2 years, i dont think 1.5 is possible to do while doing other normal activities, its only possible if farming was ur only skill left

You forgot herbs, which are more than 100k extra xp every day, also you can do 3 tree runs and more than one(in decimals) fruit tree runs in a day, so 1.5 years is easily doable. As for drumgun, wow. Just wow. Is sw even good in terms of xp an hour? It makes sense in terms of having already maxed out hp but still....quite an extreme amount of xp that noone really saw coming. Also, while you all are counting him out, he still has 185m range xp to go, which can take him up to 100m slayer xp if zarfot is anything to go by. After that...can't really speculate as we don't know what the future will bring.

As for effigies, i managed to get 7 today within around 330k slayer xp, and only 2 from the same task, so they don't seem as rare as i used to think they were. If we assume 100k slayer xp per effigie, that multiplies the speed of slayer training by 1.5 times, with other useful(and slow) xp added in.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

7 in 330k xp is incredible luck, on average theyre abuot 1 per 150k xp

ive got 3 in 850k xp but im unlucky at every single drop in rs so probably half that more a mor accurate rate

a_final_name.png

Little update,

Drumgun has officially taken rank #1 in summoning as well as reaching the 1,8B total xp and 8th 100M xp skill.

langerkiller.png