200M in all Skills

Makilio

Agreed miracleman.

Does anyone know how Suomi got 2M Xp in a day mining? I know it involves superheating because he got roughly 2M xp in both magic and smithing on the same day...

Gold superheating with gauntlets and constant dropping? or banking? This seems way more than what I could imagine...

I know he doesnt use a familiar (Well besides a magpie sometimes 'possibly'.. I pretty sure its his.) and doesnt drop the gold bars. He mines and superheats. (gauntlets obviously) Dragon pickaxe..

I know because I standing next to him for hours a day for weeks. Not stalking lol! Just mining superheating myself.

He follows same pattern I do of just mining gold and using se or sw, then ne when other two down, lastly nw if no other rocks.

2m mining would be difficult..

It feels odd mining next to him when I remember him closing doors on me years ago. >.< Doubt he remembers.

(Sorry double post but I didnt read that before I posted in topic.)

Agreed miracleman.

Does anyone know how Suomi got 2M Xp in a day mining? I know it involves superheating because he got roughly 2M xp in both magic and smithing on the same day...

Gold superheating with gauntlets and constant dropping? or banking? This seems way more than what I could imagine...

I know he doesnt use a familiar (Well besides a magpie sometimes 'possibly'.. I pretty sure its his.) and doesnt drop the gold bars. He mines and superheats. (gauntlets obviously)

I know because I standing next to him for hours a day for weeks. Not stalking lol! Just mining superheating myself. I see him logged ingame for many hours a day. ;) But I aint discussing his habits when I dont care anyway.

(Sorry double post but I didnt read that before I posted in topic.)

He probably just spent a loooooooooong time playing, doing the same thing.

I personally dont think S O U M I has a chance at beaing first to 200M everything, he wont merchant for starters and he is really missing out on farming - most contenders are gettin 500k + Farm XP per week. Imo anyone who wants to max out needs to be farming the whole time, its a nice break from the grind every couple of hours if anything and it is a skill you cant grind you have to wait for everything to grow.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

S U O M I's real test will come once he starts any of these skills : RC, Slayer and Herblore (if indeed he has a cashflow problem).

Edit: lol at Bazzaminxer, don't worry about it mate.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

S U O M I's real test will come once he starts any of these skills : RC, Slayer and Herblore (if indeed he has a cashflow problem).

Edit: lol at Bazzaminxer, don't worry about it mate.

If he were to do RC first all the way to 200m on nats and zmi he could make upwards of 4B and slayer is very profitable.

Really only Prayer, Cons, Herb and Farm are going to drain the most money.

The_Diamond.png

The hiscores really should have an option for experience since I'd like to see who has the most experience. Is there something out there like that?

Aasiwat has the most Xp at the moment with 2,05Bil Xp.

Gertjaars is 2nd with 2,02B Xp but has most likely quit since he hasn't gained any XP for more than 2 weeks.

Zarfot and Jdelacroix are battling for 3rd position with approx 1,87Bil Xp each.

There are currently no feature on the official highscore that keeps track of ranks by XP.

I have no idea if there are websites out there that do.

www.rsstats.net - a nice website that tracks XP gained per day with other nice features. It's maintained by Bauke, a regular Tip.it'er (or at least he used to be).

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

The hiscores really should have an option for experience since I'd like to see who has the most experience. Is there something out there like that?

Aasiwat has the most Xp at the moment with 2,05Bil Xp.

Gertjaars is 2nd with 2,02B Xp but has most likely quit since he hasn't gained any XP for more than 2 weeks.

Zarfot and Jdelacroix are battling for 3rd position with approx 1,87Bil Xp each.

There are currently no feature on the official highscore that keeps track of ranks by XP.

I have no idea if there are websites out there that do.

www.rsstats.net - a nice website that tracks XP gained per day with other nice features. It's maintained by Bauke, a regular Tip.it'er (or at least he used to be).

I want to think Gertjaars is on holiday <_<

The_Diamond.png

Anyone know what drumgun's been up to recently?

His daily strength gains have basically been cut in half for a week or two now. However he seems to be keeping the same exact 14-16+ hour schedule. This would seem to indicate he's training on something with significant defense (I know he was previously training at AZ's).

Maybe he's just taking it easy really, really consistently?

someone with really NO LIFE will do it

or someone with REALLY good bots :P i hope it will be Xx Deja Vu Xx or something... although he's not the best I cheer for him :smile:

Crysisman666.png34g53q1.jpg

44 Ranged, 40 Crafting.

Max. hit: 207 (Clan wars)

Max. hit: 214 (Dungeoneering)

That's all folks!

someone with really NO LIFE will do it

or someone with REALLY good bots :P i hope it will be Xx Deja Vu Xx or something... although he's not the best I cheer for him :smile:

Deja vu has gained like 1M xp in less than a year, I'm pretty sure he's not that active anymore...

langerkiller.png

As more and more activities get highscores, I wonder if ranks in them will get recognition like stats.

Anybody know a site that tracks activity ranks as well as stats?

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

He is on MW2

So he went from a good game to a game that is absolute trash?

Can't say anything about that, but he most definitively went from a mmporg to a fps, I'm no game programmer, so I can't say how good the games are, apart from that I find both enjoyable.

Scherzo.png

Looks like Drumgun in on a pace to be the first to achieve 7 skills at 200M in about 2 months. I wonder what's the next skill he plans to train.

Jdelacroix looks on pace to be the first to achieve 9 and 10 skills at 100M Xp in about 1 ½ month.

Both Zarfot and Jdelacroix should cross the 2B mark at the end of june or early july. Aasiwat will have to pick up the pace if he wants that first spot secured.

langerkiller.png

IMO, Zarfot is currently on the best track to 200M in All skills. He already has 200m in a lot of the very expensive buyable skills, such as Prayer, Herblore, Crafting...etc.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

I think it'll happen eventually, but if jagex thinks we'll all have to get 104M exp or even 200M exp in all skills for maxed total level they have another thing coming XD 1 skill requiring level 120 is already too much for maxed total level.

2vuhgcn.png

It won't happen for a long time if ever, but if anyone is going to do it my money would be on SUOMI.

Seeing the pace he'S going right now with mining, smithing and magic... It wouldn't surprise me.

langerkiller.png

IMO, Zarfot is currently on the best track to 200M in All skills. He already has 200m in a lot of the very expensive buyable skills, such as Prayer, Herblore, Crafting...etc.

You could say that's good in some way, since they probably won't become cheaper, and he did prayer while it was still very fast + there might be updates that improve the speed of slow skills. (Like you can train mining, smithing, and magic at once now, or like slayer has gotten faster with Kuradal, Turmoil, Extremes, Rapier, ...). Zarfot can have a big advantage over someone who is going to do prayer now, while it's double as slow, and 2-3 times as expensive, and who did slayer 2 years ago (when we didn't have rapier, turmoil etc). Who knows, runecrafting might be 100k an hour in 1-2 years.

But, you can also argue that those skills are very fast, so timewise, he really isn't that far, compared to someone who has, say, 200m fishing.