200M in all Skills

Makilio

another reaosn i think theyll raise to all 120 is because if all stats where 120 the max total lvl would now be exactly 3000, but would take 2.6b xp so that would be insane

we if all skills were raised to 120 i could see a lot of people really angry about that.

Another thing, combat would be messed up so bad. lvl 120 skills + potions = hit hell of a lot higher then 1200 HP. This would break pvp entirely

Not really, they updated HP for this reason. Lifepoints doesn't have to follow hp. They could change the lifepoints you have at certain levels to accommodate this. For instance at say, 99 HP, you would have 1500 LP. However I really hope they don't do this, especially for combats. I'm at the point of pretty much being maxed combat and doing a lot of Monster hunting because of it. If I had to raise all my combats to 120 to get on MH teams like I do now, than I'd probably just stop playing.

patr1ckotg1.png

another reaosn i think theyll raise to all 120 is because if all stats where 120 the max total lvl would now be exactly 3000, but would take 2.6b xp so that would be insane

we if all skills were raised to 120 i could see a lot of people really angry about that.

Another thing, combat would be messed up so bad. lvl 120 skills + potions = hit hell of a lot higher then 1200 HP. This would break pvp entirely

Not really, they updated HP for this reason. Lifepoints doesn't have to follow hp. They could change the lifepoints you have at certain levels to accommodate this. For instance at say, 99 HP, you would have 1500 LP. However I really hope they don't do this, especially for combats. I'm at the point of pretty much being maxed combat and doing a lot of Monster hunting because of it. If I had to raise all my combats to 120 to get on MH teams like I do now, than I'd probably just stop playing.

It's not about the hp but food, because 1-hit ko-s would still be rare. Food is what makes the major differance. But yea, there would be MAJOR changes to things we wouldn't normally notice with an update like that.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

this makes no sence because hp would be updated evenly with str

you say at 120 str youd be able to hit above 1200? this means yout also saying at 99 str your able to hit above 990, which is only true with dharok at 1 hp

i dont like how people say "yea but at 120 str youd hit like 2x higher'" this is horrably incorrect

1. you would hit 20% higher

2. max hp would be 120

3. constitution pots will be released soon

3. you would brew to 1400

4. at 120 str max in pvp would say....a cls or ags normal hit woudl be about 700-800

5. only 71 people have 120 str and of those 71 probably half haf quit and half of that half dont even pk, most are the top slayers/boss hunters

realisticly there would be a few guys running around with like 30m str xp about 108 str being able to hit 9% higher on guys who have 110 hp

people say its unfair but it makes no sence? thats like sayin the current system is unfair and you can just walk up and 1 hit people because you cant

you would hit 20% higher and have 20% more hp, and thats if your one of the few dozen to have those stats, it would be the same balance as there is already....train a skill 10% mroe than what you already have and in return you hit 1% higher, you also have 1% more hp by the end of this

it would be compleley balanced

(also ive got like 103 summon banked so ive always wanted a rune titan)

a_final_name.png

you say at 120 str youd be able to hit above 1200? this means yout also saying at 99 str your able to hit above 990, which is only true with dharok at 1 hp

i dont like how people say "yea but at 120 str youd hit like 2x higher'" this is horrably incorrect

2. max hp would be 120

4. at 120 str max in pvp would say....a cls or ags normal hit woudl be about 700-800

5. only 71 people have 120 str and of those 71 probably half haf quit and half of that half dont even pk, most are the top slayers/boss hunters

realisticly there would be a few guys running around with like 30m str xp about 108 str being able to hit 9% higher on guys who have 110 hp

people say its unfair but it makes no sence? thats like sayin the current system is unfair and you can just walk up and 1 hit people because you cant

you would hit 20% higher and have 20% more hp, and thats if your one of the few dozen to have those stats, it would be the same balance as there is already....train a skill 10% mroe than what you already have and in return you hit 1% higher, you also have 1% more hp by the end of this

You surely have no idea how this game goes around...there is so much wrong with your logic that it's killing me, starting with how percentages stack.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

2. max hp would be 120

You surely have no idea how this game goes around...there is so much wrong with your logic that it's killing me, starting with how percentages stack.

my logic makes perfect sence, someone with 120str hits 20% higher than 100str

the hitting differance of 99 str and 99 hp is the same as 120 str and 120 hp

its your logic thats flawd how youll hit over 1200

yes i get some things stack, they multiply rather than add however raw str lvls only increase your dmg based on lvl so yes, if your str is 2x higer u hit 2x higher

a_final_name.png

i thought it was 1 max hit per 4 str lvls?

so thats 10? in new rs

so 120 str = +50 max hit

1200-990 = 210 more life points

safer this way but more people will have 120 str than 120 hitpoints if they are pkers...........

but then potions would add +15% +5 so...143 str so +110 max hit still the 210 lp u get is better

but if its 10 max hit per 3 str levels you gain at 143 str verse 118 str 83 max hit

and if its 10 per 2 str lvls its 125 max hit

idk!

ok i checked tipits calc 70 str and 91 str only had a max hit difference of 77 with 169 str bonus gear so these numbers seem reasonable....

StarViv.png

What would happen when a player goes over 2.147 billion XP or whatever that number is that RS can't handle? Or has Gertjaars already gone over it?

Gertjaars hasn't played in almost a month, and aasiwat has far more exp than him, around 2.075b.

Nothing will happen, probably. It's reasonable to assume that total exp is just summed up in the highscores from the other 25 stats.

Zarfot is blazing through Fletching, WC, and Firemaking while Jdelacroix seems to be just firemaking?

He's been training defence/ranged/herblore casually for a few months now, and been working heavily on con (soon to hit 200m).

See here.

Yep Jdelacroix is also on pace to become the first player with 9, 10 and 11 skills with 100M xp or more, he is currently tied with Gertjaars at 8 skills and only Aasiwat (7 skills) looks to have a chance to get those milestones before him.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I'm sure it will happen at some point. I estimate that it will take around 5 more years to do.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

Zarfot is blazing through Fletching, WC, and Firemaking while Jdelacroix seems to be just firemaking?

He's been training defence/ranged/herblore casually for a few months now, and been working heavily on con (soon to hit 200m).

See here.

Yep Jdelacroix is also on pace to become the first player with 9, 10 and 11 skills with 100M xp or more, he is currently tied with Gertjaars at 8 skills and only Aasiwat (7 skills) looks to have a chance to get those milestones before him.

hes gained all this range xp, all this def xp, hes 75m hp xp, but in all the xp hes gained he hasnt gained a single slayer xp, his slayer still remains clear down at 16m which is a huge flaw, prob costs him about 100-200m xp of what he truely is so this is why zarfot is still far ahead of jd

a_final_name.png

See here.

hes gained all this range xp, all this def xp, hes 75m hp xp, but in all the xp hes gained he hasnt gained a single slayer xp, his slayer still remains clear down at 16m which is a huge flaw, prob costs him about 100-200m xp of what he truely is so this is why zarfot is still far ahead of jd

15m slayer exp is all i guess hes around 2-3 months behind zarfot in slayer? not really that significant...

StarViv.png

See here.

15m slayer exp is all i guess hes around 2-3 months behind zarfot in slayer? not really that significant...

in 2-3 months zarfot gains abuot 150m xp so yea like i said that makes him 1-200m xp behind, very signifigant

a_final_name.png

The Pace that Gerjaars is going through Slayer atm is insane and i think he will max melees and slayer within the next 6-8 Months. Then he will most likely have 200M summoning XP banked after he decides to max mage. So with all that he is like halfway to maxing all skills? :ohnoes:

if he doesnt quit. everyone thought so highly of Zezima and then he quit

Zezima is playing again.

I'm also curious as to how S U O M I trains his Mining, if anybody knows.

The Pace that Gerjaars is going through Slayer atm is insane and i think he will max melees and slayer within the next 6-8 Months. Then he will most likely have 200M summoning XP banked after he decides to max mage. So with all that he is like halfway to maxing all skills? :ohnoes:

Zezima is playing again.

Zez has gained around 5M xp since the year has begun, still playing, but not at the same pace he used to play. Also you quoted someone from august last year...

@ Squisher

Yeah, the biggest flaw of Jd is slayer, but that doesn't prevent him from being the first player to achieve 10 skills at 100M xp. It will hurt him on the long run though. Zarfot is more methodical than Jd which gives him an edge over Jd.

I have a feeling that by the time Jd gets around to slayer, the xp rates will be much more higher than they are today.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

200M EXP in all skill is many things...

Sad, depressing, Great, Sick, crazy etc

And if someone gets it, there is a high possibility that this person will die or is in danger of dieing. If not physically dead, then probably mentally dead. So i hope noone gets it.

Zezima is playing again.

Zez has gained around 5M xp since the year has begun, still playing, but not at the same pace he used to play. Also you quoted someone from august last year...

@ Squisher

Yeah, the biggest flaw of Jd is slayer, but that doesn't prevent him from being the first player to achieve 10 skills at 100M xp. It will hurt him on the long run though. Zarfot is more methodical than Jd which gives him an edge over Jd.

I have a feeling that by the time Jd gets around to slayer, the xp rates will be much more higher than they are today.

I realize the person I quoted posted it in 2008, but I quoted it because Zezima is now relevant.

Zezima is playing again.

I'm also curious as to how S U O M I trains his Mining, if anybody knows.

Suomi is superheating gold in the living rock caverns.

I've been mining with Suomi for a while now, in w77. He appears to be really broke, so no way he'll max all to 200m if he continues like this.

s28ym1.png

He's begging for cash/lava titans all the time, because he's out of cash.

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

He's begging for cash/lava titans all the time, because he's out of cash.

Either that or he doesn't want to waste his time banking. :razz:

btw: he looses 151 coins/ore, hard to do when you're out of cash.

So am I. One herb run pays for it.

Polodevil.png

polozn.png