200M in all Skills

Makilio

One more factor if we look at gertjaars' XP, his summoning right now is deflated because of the fact he hasn't used any of his charms from slayer, magic or ranged training. I'm pretty sure there's a 20-30 mil XP sleeping somewhere that could be had within a week only with blue charms.

I predict he will break 2 bil XP before the next skill is released.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Highly unlikely.

I doubt Jagex will screw up the game like that. They have no intentions to make the game that easy.

It happened for prayer. Unlikely but possible. You never what happens when new games and competition come around. Runescape if any is an evolving game and I'm sure there are lots of old-timers who never thought the game would become as "easy" as it is now. Hell we might even get Runescape 3 and it might revolutionize gameplay and everyone would laugh at RS2 like they now laugh at fatigue. At that point it's whole different question though.

Come dance.

Potkuassa.png

Prayer is either incredibly hard, or incredibly expensive. Imagine getting 200m prayer xp, and the costs you'd have to make. It'll cost you huge amounts of time to get that money. And then you still have to train the skill to 200m xp.

Maybe that's why only one person has maxed prayer so far.

And prayer was deliberately updated. I've heard Paul say once that it was just too hard to train in RSC. I don't think I ever heard them about skills like mining, runecrafting being too hard. So it's doubtful that other skills will be updated in this way. And once again, prayer is still incredibly hard.

Highly unlikely.

I doubt Jagex will screw up the game like that. They have no intentions to make the game that easy.

It happened for prayer. Unlikely but possible. You never what happens when new games and competition come around. Runescape if any is an evolving game and I'm sure there are lots of old-timers who never thought the game would become as "easy" as it is now. Hell we might even get Runescape 3 and it might revolutionize gameplay and everyone would laugh at RS2 like they now laugh at fatigue. At that point it's whole different question though.

Prayer is still the hardest skill to get 99 in F2P, just telling ya.

Whoever says otherwise doesn't know the F2P game well.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

All skills getting better training methods in the next couple kills : likely.

All skills being as fast as cooking and firemaking are these days in a couple years : highly unlikely.

Look at slayer, in 4 years it went from a 12-13k per hour max to 18-25K per hour max on average with the new equipment. That's doubling previous standards, but nowhere near the rates you can get with the fastest skills.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Highly unlikely.

I doubt that anyone would be idiot enough to max prayer to 200M exp in f2p, when they are planning to max everything.

WarBlastoise.png

Prayer is either incredibly hard, or incredibly expensive. Imagine getting 200m prayer xp, and the costs you'd have to make. It'll cost you huge amounts of time to get that money. And then you still have to train the skill to 200m xp.

Maybe that's why only one person has maxed prayer so far.

And prayer was deliberately updated. I've heard Paul say once that it was just too hard to train in RSC. I don't think I ever heard them about skills like mining, runecrafting being too hard. So it's doubtful that other skills will be updated in this way. And once again, prayer is still incredibly hard.

Yes that's all true, but what I mean is that standards might change. One day the developers might well deem runecrafting too hard to train. And yes prayer is still super expensive which of course adds to the amount of time it requires, but as you said, someone has already done it and there are more people who could afford it.

I'm not saying all this will happen but it's possible. After all, the game is getting easier and easier (or faster and faster), I don't think there's ever been an update that made something slower. However unlikely it is, even one of these harder skills getting boosted to "easy" status makes 200m in all skills a lot easier.

RS2 was released, what, 5 years ago? Think about the difference between RSC and now. Just think if the game changes as much in five more years.

Obviously.

Come dance.

Potkuassa.png

No, it's not impossible. Just not easy. Slayer, Runecrafting, Mining and Agility probably being the only "tough" ones. The buyables costing around 13B Gp, I think? I'm sure someone will do it. ;)

Once chessy sells all of her santa hats, she'll have plenty to max out all the buyable skills. :P

thpikachu.gif

archsupportei2.png

There will allways remain a few crazy persons who might ever achieve it...

I think Zarfot, Gemini_pro, Nintendo_Swe, Lucipher6, Aasiwat or Timlahaye might actually got a nice chance to achieve it ever.

Also never forget peoples who fight on the background like:

Dapledo (785+ M experience, but only 20M cooking, 16M fletching and 16M firemaking, while those are the most easy skills to train)

Drumgun (simply refuses to max out while he got over a 1075M totall exp)

Olivier404 (has been pure F2p for a long time, a very long time, actually till a totallvl of 1300+ or something, he's now member for about 1,5 years and allready got over 50M slayer exp and stuff)

Enrix e b (also he refuses to max out, but he does have 4 top 10 skills and only 1 skill that isn't lvl 99, firemaking it is ;))

Lover romeo (200M mining and agility isn't the easiest task is it? Well he achieved it...)

It's a shame some high lvl persons are banned during the time, Uloveme for example last week (over 1000M exp).

Anyway, well see ;).

Edit: Allmost forgot Telmomarques (once gained over 260M exp in a month!!!)

I am positive we will see someone "max out" by getting all skills 200m some day in the distant future, in say.. 5 years time. Skills *do* get easier through time and what people deemed impossible only 2 years ago has been done by several hundreds now. It is by no means an easy task, and I'm not really sure if any of the current top players will succeed, I actually think not. But there are several players hiding in the shadows (as the previous poster said), another of them being S_U__O__M_I who is truly gonna go far :P

• Like 2

Completed Skills: Fishing, Cooking, Fletching, Woodcutting, Firemaking -

• 6 months later...

One more factor if we look at gertjaars' XP, his summoning right now is deflated because of the fact he hasn't used any of his charms from slayer, magic or ranged training. I'm pretty sure there's a 20-30 mil XP sleeping somewhere that could be had within a week only with blue charms.

I predict he will break 2 bil XP before the next skill is released.

Looks like my prediction came true... but it wasn't that difficult to predict.

Making that thread up to date, a player getting 1Mil xp / day and that has already 2Bil xp overall will need 3000 more days to max out at 5 Bil xp (only taking into account 1 more skill will be added only). That's 8,2 more years starting today. Double that XP rate and you get 4,1 years till the first player "maxes out". I'd say that 8 years figure is most likely if you include more than one more skill and declining XP rates due to the fact these high profile players are running out of high XP rates skills sooner or later (RC, slayer, agility, fishing... compared to cooking, herblore, construction, fletching, crafting and other incredibly fast skills if you have the funds to burn).

• Like 1

langerkiller.png

Well you can get 200m con exp in 70 hours now so that's 1 easy skill down since the last thread :thumbup:

although it costs more than anyone can even consider

edit: didn't realize how old this was :[

All skills being as fast as cooking and firemaking are these days in a couple years : highly unlikely.

Look at slayer, in 4 years it went from a 12-13k per hour max to 18-25K per hour max on average with the new equipment. That's doubling previous standards, but nowhere near the rates you can get with the fastest skills.

if you are maxed and want to you can average at least 30k xp/hr slaying; I think it's a trend that may continue

if you are maxed and want to you can average at least 30k xp/hr slaying; I think it's a trend that may continue

I have no doubt, but we are talking extremes here. The casual player will average 15-20k xp per hour.

langerkiller.png

The people we are talking about aren't casual gamers.

Anyone who plays Runescape is a casual gamer. Runescape is by no means a "hardcore" game. It doesn't require any skill, it simply requires knowledge and a lot of time. Putting a lot of time into something doesn't make it hardcore, otherwise we would be calling Farmville nerds hardcore gamers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The people we are talking about aren't casual gamers.

Anyone who plays Runescape is a casual gamer. Runescape is by no means a "hardcore" game. It doesn't require any skill, it simply requires knowledge and a lot of time. Putting a lot of time into something doesn't make it hardcore, otherwise we would be calling Farmville nerds hardcore gamers.

I think he meant casual in the sense some players won't go for maximum XP rates...

langerkiller.png

Gertjaars seems like a normal kid. He is just an efficient player. No-life is derogatory in my mind. If he puts his mind to it, I am sure he could accomplish 200m in all skills, summoning and runecrafting being the hardest.

Well, truth to be told, most people use no lifer is simply a quick almost sub conscious involved mechanism imo. Simply when others have higher stat then them, its kind of like polar opposite to being called noob. Either way, I do agree with the part that no one should be calling names when they have not met the other one and get to know them personally. In all cases, RS are being played by different kind of people, so the chances of that happening where everyone respect each other is quite slim.

If we could somehow extrapolate how long it takes to get 200mil in each different skill and add them all together, it should give us a time how long a player have to spend in hours to get all the skill in 200mil xp

Overall, there are too many argument to say what a person should do with their time, even people who are bed ridden or confine to wheel chair could contribute to things. Look at Stephen Hawkin (Sp?), or Rick Haneson. They both of some form of disability, but that doesn't stop them from achieving great things. The thing is whatever outcome it stands in the end, is depend on how YOU perceived it. I generally believe that no one can tell you otherwise, and just do what you love to do ( I know this statement simplified too much stuff, but if it doesn't disrupt others life, and it doesn't affect anything else, it should be fine)

We got to live once, and its up to you how you live it, its hard to really set up a clear definition.

At the end of the road, I think as long you are satisfied with what you had, its all good.

a happy Runescaper

The Pace that Gerjaars is going through Slayer atm is insane and i think he will max melees and slayer within the next 6-8 Months. Then he will most likely have 200M summoning XP banked after he decides to max mage. So with all that he is like halfway to maxing all skills? :ohnoes:

Half if you count the number of skills. About maybe 15% of the way there if you figure the time tho. Runecrafting takes For......ev........er......... That skill came out 6 years ago and no one has maxed yet. Larryr basically crafted runes since it came out, and he stopped a year or 2 ago. Thats about 5 solid years of rcing, for a measly 157m runecrafting xp. Lol, but i think that might take as much time as all the other skills put together.

pere_grin.png

Oops, double post.

I just calculated the estimated time for 200m runecrafting making nats.

A friend told me she gets 23k xp a grhaak, which lasts for 49 minutes. She's 98 runecrafting currently, so im inclined to believe her.

To 200M runecrafting xp then, it would be 8,695 grhaaks, or 7,100 hours. Give or take a few.

I'm not sure what the Ourania altar gives as far as xp per time, but for now, 1.5x faster then nats sounds pretty good. That would be 4,733 hours roughly.

As a reference, there are about 8,760 hours in a year.

pere_grin.png

possible:yes around 2 years for slay 1 year for runecraft agil/mining/fish, and a few months for the rest...so like 8 years....

will someone do it:not unless thiers more updates that update skills simular to living rock/kuradel/ivy that make skills less annoyingto train up

realisticallly tho noone is close and probably noone is going to achieve it anytime soon

ofthe people 200m in agility/mining/close to 200m in slayer....200m in fish none of them are close to maxin

of the people with multiple 200m's they mostly have the fast ones and leave the haarder ones at 13m-16m exp

thiers 700ish people with all 99s and thats like a 400 incrase from last year so everyperson that gets all 99s thiers a chance they going for slowly 200ms if they still playing but it simply wont happen soon because thiers simply skills people dont like...

alot of people dont like certain skills but get the 99 for the skillcape - max total on highscores....

but for now u can get high highscore rank w/o having all 20m let alone all 200m

and about all the nolife stuff its not unlikely someone will be out of work or out of school for a few months - a year but for 8 years straight their would bee a major problem thats why i think it realaistically cant happen anytime soon w/o more updates that make skills more bearable..

StarViv.png

Gertjaars seems like a normal kid. He is just an efficient player. No-life is derogatory in my mind. If he puts his mind to it, I am sure he could accomplish 200m in all skills, summoning and runecrafting being the hardest.

Well, truth to be told, most people use no lifer is simply a quick almost sub conscious involved mechanism imo. Simply when others have higher stat then them, its kind of like polar opposite to being called noob. Either way, I do agree with the part that no one should be calling names when they have not met the other one and get to know them personally. In all cases, RS are being played by different kind of people, so the chances of that happening where everyone respect each other is quite slim.

If we could somehow extrapolate how long it takes to get 200mil in each different skill and add them all together, it should give us a time how long a player have to spend in hours to get all the skill in 200mil xp

Overall, there are too many argument to say what a person should do with their time, even people who are bed ridden or confine to wheel chair could contribute to things. Look at Stephen Hawkin (Sp?), or Rick Haneson. They both of some form of disability, but that doesn't stop them from achieving great things. The thing is whatever outcome it stands in the end, is depend on how YOU perceived it. I generally believe that no one can tell you otherwise, and just do what you love to do ( I know this statement simplified too much stuff, but if it doesn't disrupt others life, and it doesn't affect anything else, it should be fine)

We got to live once, and its up to you how you live it, its hard to really set up a clear definition.

At the end of the road, I think as long you are satisfied with what you had, its all good.

It could also be the fact that Gertjaars is owned by a couple people, while this IS against the rules, he doesn't exactly HAVE to talk to people, and no one would ever find out :/ i know probably 4-5 really high level people who share profile's it's actually really common. I don't though i love it being mine only becaues I want that sense of accomplishment :D

Themooingcow.png

There are always lots of rumors flying around about the highest ranked people in this game. Dont believe everything you hear.

And guys, I was looking throught the hiscores, and I noticed that zezima gained a sum lvl :shock: gertjaars better watch out!

pere_grin.png