200M in all Skills

Makilio

Won't happen. I doubt Jagex has the capability to make RuneScape last another 5-7 years. If so, then I also doubt the player will still be motivated to get 200m in each and every skill

Runescape Classic says hi.

I said ANOTHER 5-7 years. When did I ever mention the past?

The past is a good indicator. Jagex would have to deliberately ruin RS to make the number of new subscriptions fall below the number of people who quit. Hell, there are people who say they deliberately ruin RS every other week and it's still growing. It's been growing ever since it was created - there are as many players if not more than there were when Jagex launched their assault on RWT, and most people at the time seemed to think that was the end. Mechscape could possibly undermine it but apart from that possibility the game is staying.

and @death that is the max gp not xp

Won't happen. I doubt Jagex has the capability to make RuneScape last another 5-7 years. If so, then I also doubt the player will still be motivated to get 200m in each and every skill

I believe he was referring to the fact that Classic has lasted longer than that and still has regular players.

100523232837.png

Are you winning The Game?

The past is a good indicator. Jagex would have to deliberately ruin RS to make the number of new subscriptions fall below the number of people who quit. Hell, there are people who say they deliberately ruin RS every other week and it's still growing. It's been growing ever since it was created - there are as many players if not more than there were when Jagex launched their assault on RWT, and most people at the time seemed to think that was the end. Mechscape could possibly undermine it but apart from that possibility the game is staying.

and @death that is the max gp not xp

Nope not true.

The max number a java app can hold is 2,147,571,639 or whatever i said.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

The max number a java app can hold is 2,147,571,639 or whatever i said.

That is true, and for skills, Jagex goes to the tenth place when calculating your experience. So that's 214,757,163.9, which is an ugly number, so they make it 200 million.

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

R[]fl I dont think anybody has like 20 years spare to do that, seriously ;\ They'd probably die irl first anyway

I doubt it takes 20-something years. Gert has only been playing like 4-5 max, and he's about halfway there.

jesus..i creased my acount before feb 2002...not sre when tbh i just rember thats when my recoverys were lst set..(updated them finally =p)

i only hav 88m xo..in 7 years (4-5 mems) thats like 12mxp a year..whic is horirble... considerin some players get over 50m in a month...

James_scholl.gif

I think it's fair to say that you have no evidence to back this up.

Also as we all know Zezima was (and maybe still is) in a relation with 5pirit, as well as being at University, I would say he's doing pretty well.

Also look at Gertjaar's Youtube channel (and look at mine to) a lot of his videos seem to show he has a social life.

Indeed. Playing a lot of RS doesn't mean you don't have a life. Also, just because people know how to skill effectively, and do nothing but skilling, doesn't mean you don't have a life. Too bad a lot of people here are narrow minded.

Don't know about Gertjaars. I don't know the guy. Though conclusions about someone's life based on how much xp they have in RS, is pathetic.

Everyone presumes maxed out players have no life, I'm sure you've gotten it yourself.

And to the guy who said Zezima has an internet gf, it's not true dummy they met irl.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Everyone is entitled to their own goals but I just don't see why you'd spend YEARS of your life for XP over the 99 mark.

It really offers you absolutely no advantage except for prestige, which is often downgraded by others anyway.

I can understand 99s. You get some sort of advantage, even if it is ever so slight.

I've also seen a lot of potentially flimsy elements in RuneScape - as in, a new update wiping your XP (will happen eventually...), or being caught out as an autoer even if you obviously aren't (which I've heard is non-appealable). Plus, it pains me to think that JaGEx could easily raise all of an account's level XPs to max manually in just a few seconds, but that these players will spend chunks of their lives doing it.

Gotta admit, though, #1 out of 1,000,000+ legitly is neat.

2dgucz6.png

The Pace that Gerjaars is going through Slayer atm is insane and i think he will max melees and slayer within the next 6-8 Months. Then he will most likely have 200M summoning XP banked after he decides to max mage. So with all that he is like halfway to maxing all skills? :ohnoes:

if he doesnt quit. everyone thought so highly of Zezima and then he quit

Lol... it sounds like you have lost respect for Zezima because he managed to break his addiction to Runescape XD

I'm sure many people would be impressed with such an achievement, but to be honest, I think it would be sad. People everyday waste their lives playing MMO's. You only live once, sitting all day staring at a computer screen is no way to live it.

You know whats funny though? im sure they would get interviews, a trip to jagax headquarters, and ALOT of recognition for such an accomplishment. The world would know more of them then they ever would of you.

So who would the loser be?

Well personally i don't think thats an accomplishment. I mean i hardly think much people look up to Getjarrs and think "wow... my only goal in life is to be as intelligent, athletic and hardworking as he is", actually i don't really think that his lifestyle is all they healthy and playing games that much can't be good for you, and its not like he's doing it for a good cause either. Also, i was under the impression that Zezima (even my friends who don't play runescape have heard of him o.O) was made fun of by most people for being a nerd rather than admired so no i think i would rather be a "loser" and actually do real work + go outside rather than have people make fun of me 24/7 because i enjoy playing computer games a little too much. In my eyes the real loser would be the person who sits in front of the computer for far too long. And you act as if everyone wants to go to Jagex HQ because it is their life dream and we would all be incredibly jealous of anyone else who is fortunate enough to go there. Sorry, but thats not true, ditto interviews.

In my eyes the real loser would be the person who sits in front of the computer for far too long. And you act as if everyone wants to go to Jagex HQ because it is their life dream and we would all be incredibly jealous of anyone else who is fortunate enough to go there. Sorry, but thats not true, ditto interviews.

The real loser is the one who harasses another for following his/her passions.

lalalasig2.png

It will happen in the next 5-7 years especially if low xp skills like agility, RC and slayer get upgraded. In fact, any upgrade to the general equipment set-up for slayer will result in better xp per hour. With the latest run update, both agility and RC have been given a boost regarding xp per hour. If it's not Gert or Aasiwat getting it done, it's gonna be someone else, but I'm pretty sure it will happen. There is nothing that indicates that RS will not be here for another 5-7 years and even with 30% decrease in the player base per year, there would still be 25K players online at the same time in 5 years, which would be enough for Jagex to maintain a pretty stable game with fewer servers and updates.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I doubt it will ever happen, but it is possible if you had another 5 years to no life.

Yeah he's right. A lot of us have no lifed and may still be doing it, but you can only keep it up for so long. Take a look at Zezima. A lot of people I know barely play anymore, including myself.

Wish I knew how to grind/no life. 7 years and I STILL dont have a 99 due to costs, time etc :|

Popoto.~<3

have you all forgotten how long farming would take?

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

I doubt it will ever happen, but it is possible if you had another 5 years to no life.

Yeah he's right. A lot of us have no lifed and may still be doing it, but you can only keep it up for so long. Take a look at Zezima. A lot of people I know barely play anymore, including myself.

Wish I knew how to grind/no life. 7 years and I STILL dont have a 99 due to costs, time etc :|

Eh, some people can be bothered to grind for money as well, and have next to no time constraints, or refuse to let RL get in the way of their game. 99 skills are highly overrated anyway. I find it better to have decent levels across all skills (60-80+) then have really bad skills everywhere and one or two good ones. I can't really talk but in the next 2-3 years I hope to get all my stats at 70+ :P eventually...

disturbeda.png

have you all forgotten how long farming would take?

i beileve Pow012000 has already done it, im sure you could complete it while maxing out slayer and runecrafting.

Yeah, basically, just double nat run for runecrafting to pay for farming, and slay also. You'd get it eventually :P

disturbeda.png