200M in all Skills

Makilio

Just a quick update

Looks like Zarfot is gonna grab the 1# position very soon, he got yesterday a bit over 10m xp :blink:

Drumgun might be rising his Dung, at least it looks like it.

And i found out that at RuneTrack.com you can see how much xp top players have gotten since they have been ranked in RuneTrack.

I compared 4 player's xp change from 1 January 2010 - 15 August 2010.

Zarfot: 667m xp

Suomi: 543m xp

Drumgun: 595m xp

Jdelacroix: 653m xp

Of course that doesn't really tell nothing to us as Suomi focused on hard skills, Drumgun on his combat goal and Zarfot & Jde on 'easy' buyables.

Am I the only one who notices that Skiller ( Aasiwat ) is still rank 1 with total experience? He can easily keep the position if he wants to and by current situation, he seems to manage this well.

Just a quick update

Looks like Zarfot is gonna grab the 1# position very soon, he got yesterday a bit over 10m xp :blink:

Drumgun might be rising his Dung, at least it looks like it.

And i found out that at RuneTrack.com you can see how much xp top players have gotten since they have been ranked in RuneTrack.

I compared 4 player's xp change from 1 January 2010 - 15 August 2010.

Zarfot: 667m xp

Suomi: 543m xp

Drumgun: 595m xp

Jdelacroix: 653m xp

Of course that doesn't really tell nothing to us as Suomi focused on hard skills, Drumgun on his combat goal and Zarfot & Jde on 'easy' buyables.

Am I the only one who notices that Skiller ( Aasiwat ) is still rank 1 with total experience? He can easily keep the position if he wants to and by current situation, he seems to manage this well.

No your not, every's been just pointing out that Zarfot has been getting closer and closer to 1# rank, I believe he'll get it this year. Unless of course Skiller gets mass xp from Herblore or Prayer.

The Pace that Gerjaars is going through Slayer atm is insane and i think he will max melees and slayer within the next 6-8 Months. Then he will most likely have 200M summoning XP banked after he decides to max mage. So with all that he is like halfway to maxing all skills? :ohnoes:

if he doesnt quit. everyone thought so highly of Zezima and then he quit

That's because Funorb is so much better than Runescape though :D

Star Cannon is kinda fun lol

or w/e the spaceship game is. Plus Arcanists is kinda fun

Got it on iPhone lol it owns

Braggouk.png

zarfots only one thats taken a jump in dungeoneering lvl

did 2 dungeons with him pretty cool :)

also like a week or less til the first 120 and highscores being based off exp! ;o

StarViv.png

Reading 3 pages of this thread make we want to say something:

http://hiscore.runescape.com/hiscorepersonal.ws?user1=skiller

IS actually #1 on exp, with 8 maxed skills i think

and total exp goes above 2,147,xxx,xxx because it is a simple total equation, not needing java integers

It's impossible to make a nice looking and tidy guide on RSOF, and even for that reason, zarfots guide isn't one i'd suggest for everyone. Not having pictures is one of the worst things about the guide.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Because any helpfull replies are burried in 100s of troll posts?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

and total exp goes above 2,147,xxx,xxx because it is a simple total equation, not needing java integers

You read the wrong 3 pages. We know this, it has been covered several times. Except that Skiller only has 5 skills at 200m. Drumgun is the one with 8 skills at 200m. Also, Skiller kept his total xp at the java integer for a bit as a joke.

Zarfot is gaining rapidly on Skiller, and shows no sign of stopping. This is why people mention him a lot.

pere_grin.png

You read the wrong 3 pages. We know this, it has been covered several times. Except that Skiller only has 5 skills at 200m. Drumgun is the one with 8 skills at 200m. Also, Skiller kept his total xp at the java integer for a bit as a joke.

Zarfot is gaining rapidly on Skiller, and shows no sign of stopping. This is why people mention him a lot.

Ibxtoycat probably read the first 3 pages dated from mid 2009...

OT: anyone care to take a guess at how the bonus xp week-end will change the rankings of top players? I expect Lan to gain a lot of Summon and probably herblore XP too during that week end. I also expect no one to gain or lose any ranks inside the top 8, it gets a lot more closer between player outside that top 8. Take in mind that Zarfot and Jdelacroix will not be able to get extreme XP rates in herblore during that week-end as they already have maxed out that skill. Telmomarques is probably gonna try to gain some XP ranks seeing as he is at the max total level and will probably want to hang on rank 1 for a while and Green098 is his nearest competitor.

edit @ morningrise

I see him log in once in a while, sometimes in classic. He's been inactive since may and has only gained 10M xp in the last 365 days...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Update of the top 10

1- Skiller (formerly Aasiwat - 2,21B) : Still training construction mostly these days, he's reached 2,2B and maintains a good lead even though the gap was bigger a couple weeks ago. Coming Milestones: 100M slayer and 200M construction.

2- Zarfot (2,13B) One of the favorites on this thread, Zarfot has taken a break from slayer and fletching to concentrate on dungeon lately. Coming milestones: 200M fletching (6th skill).

3- Jdelacroix (2,09B) : Having finished herblore, construction and firemaking earlier this month, Jdealcroix has been focusing on magic and smithing lately as well as the usual daily farming run . Coming milestones : 2,1B

4- Drumgun (2,02B) : Having reached rank 4 earlier this week, the player with the most skills at 200M has been training farming and dungeoneering lately, he's nowhere near the pace he was earlier this summer. Coming milestones: 100M fletching (9th skills at 100M, which would tie him with Skiller for most).

5- Gertjaars (2,02B) inactive.

6- Lan (1,82B) : Having claimed rank 6 from Erw J 2 weeks ago, he is still training mostly slayer lately he might get a lot of summoning xp during bonus week-end. Coming milestones: 100M defence

7- Erw J (1,81B) : Training solely dungeoneering these days, he should reach 100M WC with collateral XP in the coming week. . Coming milestones: 100M WC, as well as 100M summoning even though nothing indicates he will get it

8- Kingduffy (1,69B) Still going very slowly, nothing interesting to say. Coming milestones: 1,7B!

9- Elvis (formerly Nintendo Swe) - (1,63B) : I have not much info on Elvis except that he gained a lot of XP in the last couple weeks, I will keep a closer eye on him. Coming milestones : 100M attack and 100M WC.

10- Paperbag (1,61B) : He slowed a lot since getting his 6th skills at 200M, Elias should pass him this coming week-end. Coming milestone: 100M farming.

Other notable players: Elias (1,61B), Telmomarques (1,56B), Green098 (1,52B), Ox (,151B)

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Just ran into Drumgun at Pyramid Plunder.... just thought it was interesting ;-)

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

As I said before, drumgun is currently looking for ways to earn money, and is only playing a bit less than usual. I frequent Jebrim's cc and Drumgun pops in every once in a while.

It really surprised me when I heard he was training farming however.

ZMFg2.jpg