Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers One Love - Nas Obstructed View - Rise Against Crackers & Cheese - Eminem Zinc Oxide - Baxter Last 5 off my itunes.
  2. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Stop looking so emo. Get a sideways mohawk, that's always nice. It's not usually in my eyes, that was just to show how long it was. And I'm not sure the sideways mohawk is the look for me :lol: I might just get a buzz cut and figure it out from there
  3. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Speaking of which, guess who needs a hair cut? This guy! Any suggestions on what to do with it?
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    We have a higher online at once record than Zybez by about 400. Which makes me happy because I got banned from there in 10 minutes (Like 2 years ago).
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    That's ridiculous.
  6. Something for saruman and skully; Clooney with a pug. :lol:
  7. I find that intimidation is the best weapon, often people back down when you flex or show off how strong you are. And if I looked like I was strong that might work. But I'm 5'7 and 140 pounds, so I don't think many people are going to back down from me.
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I think bleeding out of your eyes is pretty damn cool to be honest. If it happens again take a picture. :lol:
  9. Skull replied to dsavi's topic in Off-Topic
    I drink my coffee in a variety of ways, from over sweetened to black. Depends on if I need a sugar boost or caffeine rush. I also drink tea, but that's always with a pretty large quantity of sugar or honey.
  10. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/a-cat-is-fine-too
  11. Skull replied to Soa's topic in Art and Media
    In that case I think it's not going to get too much more realistic.
  12. Skull replied to Soa's topic in Art and Media
    I'd say the problem isn't in your coloring or texturing, but in the way the branches are drawn. They stay thick for too long, they don't split often enough and they curve too cleanly. I know there are trees that are like that, but an attempt to draw them is always going to look strange. That being said, trees are my weakness, especially without leaves.
  13. Skull replied to stevepole's topic in Off-Topic
    I hate shopping. I'd do online stuff if I had any money but there's no way in hell I'd ever go to a store on black friday.
  14. Eh. Yes and no. Depends on the combination of people, but one or the other will find some point awkward, even if the other doesn't. It's an interesting pair that doesn't find anything awkward. A good way to break awkward silences is to comment on how much worse it would be if everyone was naked. I'm definitely going to use that.
  15. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Had a half day of school + a pep rally-ish thing for our soccer and cross country teams (Both undefeated state champs) so I it feels like it's like 10pm right now instead of 5. Going to a football game tonight too though. I think it's raining though so it could end up sucking.
  16. *High Five* I though I was the only one with that kind of skill.
  17. A cat is fine too? Solid bank, don't know how to rate it but it's not bad.
  18. I lie in situations that don't require it at all. It's pretty bad.
  19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmn79SoZ4-k Uhh son.
  20. My facebook wouldn't stop me from getting a job. A school, maybe. The majority of my status updates regard how much I hate writing papers.
  21. I've grown to regard hex affectionately as the annoying kid who might actually be a really good troll. Of course that's all inside of my head since I never actually talk about tif ever.
  22. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    I went to Bertucci's for dinner tonight and had a grilled salmon fillet. It was delicious. "Grilled Salmon Fillet A grilled fillet cooked with lemon butter and fresh herbs. Served with string beans and red skin mashed potatoes." From their website. Salmon is probably one of my favorite foods. In fact, it's the only seafood I actually like. It was very well cooked overall, although my only possible complaint is that the beans were a tiny bit undercooked.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.