Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Aesop Rock - Coffee
  2. Typical. You can't combat other's arguments, so you insult them. I wasn't aware that I was arguing with you.
  3. I'm pretty sure this stonewall guy is a troll.
  4. 10. Still not a good thing.
  5. Skull replied to Shiny's topic in Off-Topic
    The original Moto Racer is one I just remembered. I loved that game.
  6. Skull replied to dragon246665's topic in Off-Topic
    As of last week I think I did something like 20 or so. Right now I can probably only do 10 since my whole body is sore from being sick.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm home sick. I hate staying home sick. I also hate being sick, but that's a given.
  8. No.

    Skull replied to bongo_man's topic in Off-Topic
    I say no if it's something I don't want to do, but I tend to be willing to do most things people ask of me.
  9. Skull replied to baalboy5's topic in Off-Topic
    The title already made me think of the manually breathing thread. And my face itches, not my leg.
  10. I must be doing it wrong then, since I rarely hit in the 20's with a rune 2h at 83 strength, and it has better bonus' than a battle axe. When did I get 83 strength? I haven't played in soo long I don't remember, I thought I had 81.
  11. Fighting. Although the looking better is a nice bonus.
  12. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    No one's ever the age I think they are :|
  13. Most likely not. I've gotten some results doing pull-ups daily, but I also curl bench and squat twice a week, so that's more likely where those are coming from. I'm not even close to an expert though, someone else can give you better information.
  14. Skull replied to Superkowz's topic in Off-Topic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urcESNv23Eo I couldn't give you a favorite song, but it would be one of the ones competing for that spot. :thumbup:
  15. Since I know this will be relevant somewhere in this evolution vs creation argument that we're currently in, I'd like to post a video relating to it. Partly because it's accurate but mostly because I like pissing people off by only copy and pasting for my arguments. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba2h9tqNYAo
  16. evolution (plural evolutions) 1. (general) A gradual process of development, formation, or growth, esp. one leading to a more advanced or complex form. 2. (biology) The change in the genetic composition of a population over successive generations.
  17. Lol what? :???: Yay I guess. If anyone wants it they can have it.
  18. Congratulations, you can read wikipedia. I've got some other pages you might want to read. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_selection http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_breeding http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_%28Australopithecus%29 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dating More to come.
  19. Bet on sports games.
  20. A long, long time. Information on the methods you'd be using would be nice.
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Damn, counter trolled. You win this round.
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Stop taking out the fact that no one likes you on us abc, we can't fix that for you.
  23. Jaydiohead - Lucifer's Jigsaw
  24. Thats your own choice. Yes, is supose it is. Thanks alot Captin Obvious Don't be an [wagon], we can't hold your hand and make all the decisions for you. If you need someone to do that, give up now because it won't work. However, not doing the group thing is fine. I guess it's just a personal preference.
  25. I'd suggest a group event for a first "date". That way if you freeze up or something like that, one of your friends can save the situation. You'll feel more at ease not having to keep the conversation up all by yourself and she'll feel less awkward with her friends there. Once you're more comfortable, go for more of an actual date. And someone's going to get lung cancer following your advice lent :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.