Everything posted by Skull
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
10. :)
- Pew pew pew.
-
KG's Blog! -- 2044 TOTAL -- All skills 70+ !
Congrats on the rc and fletching :)
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Rage Against the Machine - Know Your Enemy
-
Today...
Did some more water skiing today, I'm really getting a hang of one ski now. Had two apparently brilliant wipe-outs too. The first one I flipped over at least once sideways and landed on my back I think. My ski was about 60 feet away after that one. The other one I hit some waves and lost it, ended up kicking off my ski and I was going fast enough that I ran over water for a while before face planting. :lol: My shoulders kill now though.
-
The Fight Caves
Died at 46 due to lag and running into the 360's melee range. It's ok though, I wouldn't have made it to jad, too many rests, not enough brews.
-
Am I really that bad?
I recently figured out I talk to ~2.5% of my friends list ever through PM, about 90% of the people on it no longer play, and I know at least 5 of the names of the people on there are spelled wrong from me trying to type their names in myself. I talk to people in clan chat though.
- Today...
-
What You Consider Attractive in Men and Women
Always a plus :lol: That reminds me, musical taste is somewhat important to me. If she listens to only country, then I can't like her no matter what. I have a deep hatred for country. For some reason a lot of girls where I live tend to like country. I suppose that is your excuse for being single then? :XD: Just kidding Skull ;). No, my excuse is that I'm a [bleep]ing [wagon] hole :lol:
-
What You Consider Attractive in Men and Women
Always a plus :lol: That reminds me, musical taste is somewhat important to me. If she listens to only country, then I can't like her no matter what. I have a deep hatred for country. For some reason a lot of girls where I live tend to like country.
-
School
Gonna be a hard year. Have to work hard to bring up my GPA, have to find a school, have to take SAT's, taking 2 sciences, two histories, Spanish 4, Pre-Calc and some other classes. Usually at least 3/8 of my classes are slacker classes, but this year I only have one. Wasn't even the one I wanted, but it's pretty much guaranteed not to require any work since it's PE11/12 (aka gym for juniors and seniors.) But I also have to start looking at/find a college I want to go to and will accept my underachieving self. I dunno though, I'm kinda looking forward to going back though, I honestly haven't seen my friends at all. I'm dropping soccer this year too since the guy who coached it (he's pretty much the coolest guy ever) isn't coaching it anymore and the guy who's taking over follows me around at practice and tells me I need to try harder when half the team is just standing there and I'm actually doing the drills. Or I could make varsity, but that's not going to happen. Gives me more time to focus on my work though so it's a good thing in that regard. I'll still have indoor and outdoor track though, unless I try lacrosse but I don't think I can due to injuries. Tl;dr : Going to be a hard year, but I'm looking forward to it. I go back the 26th.
- Today...
-
Fletching Cape.
Fletching is hard as [cabbage].
- Four races?
-
-# The Great Tip.It Grid #- New support Sigs!
You didn't make that. Skull did :wall: Jaerk never said he did make it The point of this is to make your own square. Hey look, it's the newly appointed OP! Enlighten us with more rules, please! I have no objections to him using it if that's the problem. And you can give him images from the internet in a box. Hell, mine is a black square.
-
What Shape are you in?
Gelatinous blob. Nah, 5'8 140, out of shape since I've been on my [wagon] only eating and sleeping since track ended. Drop a few pounds off that and add the ability to run farther than to the bathroom without getting winded and you've got how I usually am. I'm dropping soccer though so I'm thinking I might need to join a gym or something.
-
-# The Great Tip.It Grid #- New support Sigs!
But is it art? Anywhere is fine, I'll throw something together to replace it soon.
-
5(+) Things you gotta do before you die.
1.Kill zombies. Rest still to come.
-
~~~ WANGTANGS FAVOURITE ALBUMS !!!~~~ kekeke.
Time to go torrent Live & Rare I guess. :lol: Great list. Only a few I'm not all that familiar with.
-
What You Consider Attractive in Men and Women
I have no idea what I'm attracted to. :lol:
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
So how did Brooks go from infallible to a fool? He's pretty much infallible when it comes to a Romero Zombie outbreak, however it's the assumption that the most likely outbreak will be with Romero zombies that puts him into doubt. He puts too much assumption behind his Solarium (I must have spelled that wrong) virus where a mutation of an already existent virus or disease is more likely.
-
How much water to you drink per day?
Easily a half gallon every day at the least.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
Please, not another few pages of this :( Anyways, rage zombies aren't as difficult as Romero in terms of survivability, and easier to kill since you just take a full auto weapon and put up a wall of bullets. Of course they do have the advantage of speed, dexterity, etc. Honestly the best thing to do is stockpile food and water in a secure location and out last them. Not nearly as fun if it's over in a month or two. Now if the rage zombie is coupled with basic self preservation, and will eat and drink, I could see it being more interesting and dangerous.
-
What's your skateboard set up?
Some board I won in a raffle when I was like 7 or 8. I can't stay on when it's moving, so that shows how good I am.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
lol at the text. and very naise. unspam: got this with all the kwuarm I had in my bank. http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/408/picture51a.png Pr0scape chat. :thumbup: I got it at a good time too, could have been a lot more strange or messed up. I think the chat died though, lasted 1 day.