How much water to you drink per day?

BeatleMusic

Hi there,

As common health will explain, you always have to be sure you are drinking enough water while living through your casual day. Are you getting enough?

Even when you are not thirsty, it is always good to drink a glass of water every hour or so. If you do not you may find yourself dehydrated and not feeling well.

I personally try to keep up on my water drinking habits, even if I am not thirsty at the time. That is what many people forget; they do not drink water because they think they are not thirsty enough for it. Although your body needs water long before you feel a need to drink something.

How much water do you drink per day? Are you getting enough?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't keep track of how much water I drink, just drink when I'm thirsty.

Same with me. I probably dont drink enough.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I rarely drink water when at home, though at work I do have this massive bottle that I drink from regularly. I think it's probably about 1 gallon in 7 hours, maybe not quite.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I don't bother with the "8 glasses of water a day" crap. I drink when i'm thirsty and that's it. And it's never water, I hate drinking plain water.

If you do not like drinking plain water, then may I ask what you drink as an alternative?

Fruit juices mostly, pepsi max and blackcurrent squash. Tbh you can get a lot of "daily recommended fluid intake" from food.

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

I'm probably not getting enough. I try to get at last three glasses a day. Sometimes I overachieve, usually I drink two or three, but sometimes I forget completely. I drink too much milk. I have an infinitely full thing of Hershey's strawberry milk syrup, and I've used it for well over two years. PRETTY CRAZY.

I'm gonna have to drink less water once school starts. Too much of a hassle trying to carry five bottles of water around all day.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

After reading some of the replies I got up and filled a 32oz. bottle with water.

I normally drink only at meals and that is usually juice ormilk. I drink water during and after my cross country conditioning, but the only other time I drink water is when I brush my teeth in the morning and evening.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Just plain water?

I probly drink 8oz. a week, if that. I don't drink a whole lot. I do eat a lot though ,and most food has water in it, so I guess some how I'm breaking even.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I don't drink nearly enough. Although if you do drink a lot of water (So much that you're pissing almost clear), man you feel great.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I don't remember where i read this from, but it said that if your pee comes out yellow then your dehydrated, if it comes out slightly yellow or more whitish than yellow then it means ur good

so I try to drink like a L a day at least.. although buying bottled gets expensive after a while I should start using tap

I don't drink nearly enough. Although if you do drink a lot of water (So much that you're pissing almost clear), man you feel great.

Yeah, I do notice that I have a lot more energy whenever I drink water. It also helps if you are going to give blood. It prevents your veins from clotting as much. I'll have to remember to drink a lot before I give blood at the next drive, my vein clotted about halfway through last time.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I don't bother with the "8 glasses of water a day" crap. I drink when i'm thirsty and that's it. And it's never water, I hate drinking plain water.

If you do not like drinking plain water, then may I ask what you drink as an alternative?

Fruit juices mostly, pepsi max and blackcurrent squash. Tbh you can get a lot of "daily recommended fluid intake" from food.

I hear you drink Pepsi. I would never drink any soda as many of them contain Caffeine which is a diuretic. That means that it tries to get the liquids out of your body, dehydrating you quicker!

However I know you can get some fluid intake from food. I eat many fruits and vegetables throughout the day, many of which are full of good liquids inside them, making them healthy. They taste good too!

Cant actually remember the last time i had a drink of water.

The last two weeks ive been through more than 25 litres of coke and thats all ive really drank other than the odd coffee.

SIGYTTT.jpg

Someone I know of had a dolphin tattooed on her chest. She got fat and the dolphin turned into a whale...