Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Anything that isn't censored. Just type what ever the [bleep] you want and if it gets censored then oh well.
  2. It's not my problem if someone wants to play 10 hours a day. Nor should it be jagex's problem. It's that player's problem. And probably their family's.
  3. The number of members lost from wilderness/free trade removal I believe was 60k or so, not half. More like 5%.
  4. Good reads, I especially enjoyed the first one.
  5. I spent that entire video looking at his hair, it looked like he had a mullet. :lol: Anyways, I guess this could work. I don't know too much about it but the idea behind it sounds like it could work.
  6. Absolutely nothing.
  7. I think it might have been me.
  8. I think it's ridiculous. I mean it was interesting but seriously, the captain got thrown out of Greenpeace, they try to sabotage ships and pretend to get shot, after sending their crew members out to get kidnapped on purpose.
  9. I've managed to spam, joke about breaking rules and censor evade in public cc's for ages and haven't been muted even once. :lol:
  10. Skull replied to pureprayer's topic in Off-Topic
    Yea see that's because you obviously don't understand the key point, and thus have written it out wrong. The whole point is that the quizmaster or whoever knows which door the goat/car is behind and always removes at goat. However I've explained this problem to so many people now I really can't be bothered any more. I'll do it. So you're starting off and you pick a random door. Now since there's 3 doors and one is a car and two are goats that means your chances of picking the car first guess is 33% and picking a goat is 66%. Now say you pick a goat the first time, since there's a better chance of that happening. The host has to reveal a goat, but since you already picked a goat there's only one door he can open up to show a goat. Because of this if you switch doors, the only thing you could switch to is the car. That means that your chances of getting a car are 66% if you switch to the other door. The point isn't that you get a car if you switch, it simply increases the chance of getting a car. You could pick the car to begin with but there's a greater chance that it will be a goat and in turn, a car when you switch it. I hope that didn't confuse you more, the video near the beginning of the thread explains it pretty well I think.
  11. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Wow, my internet is terrible. :(
  12. :roll: I hope you're kidding :lol: I think it's some of my best work personally.
  13. Rage Against the Machine - Wake Up
  14. There's not a lot to discuss about a revolver, but ok. Pro's Small Common ammo Doesn't jam A lot of power Easy to clean Con's Fairly strong kick Can only have 6 shots at a time Slow to re-load Score: 3/10 as a primary weapon, it simply won't do the job if you find yourself surrounded. Not the easiest gun to fire and after enough shots you'll find it harder to aim and re-load as fast. 8/10 as a secondary. It has the power to deliver the headshot needed but is small enough that it won't be a real burden to carry. In situation where the number of isn't high it's ideal.
  15. So to get on topic, what do you guys think of a weapon of the day idea? Someone picks a weapon and then we debate how effective it would be during the zombie apocalypse. Anyone think it's a good idea, or are you guys just going to keep talking about magic?
  16. I have a few thousand fan boys. Envy me?
  17. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Nothing much. Listened to music, worked on my garden. Fun stuff.
  18. Average number of posts per member: 19. :lol:
  19. I've gotten comments about my account "It A" being a cool name. I dunno, I just wanted a short name without numbers.
  20. Also the 3 year anniversary of me breaking my collar bone the first time.
  21. Sorry 'bout the not doing anything for a while. :lol: Apparently I didn't save a version before I added text, so sorry about it if it sucks (which it does). I also messed with your idea a little, sorry about that too. Next up is whoever I said was next. Can't remember who that was though. Pirate or that guy? Pirate I think.
  22. I'd be able to do things for a few more minutes or do them slightly faster...? I don't think it would be a big deal.
  23. I lurve new tiffers ;) Always providin teh luls.
  24. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    So you're saying you put your face to the scanner...? I have to try that :lol:
  25. Going to visit relatives in New Hampshire most likely, other than that probably not.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.