Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Alive and Well - Rise Against Starting at The Unraveling and going all the way through Appeal to Reason if I have time.
  2. Skull replied to OmidSan's topic in Help and Advice
    I'd give you mine if I could. Easily my least favorite event. I got them a lot while firemaking and cooking though.
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Went to school, took part of my math final, which was pretty easy, then didn't do much else. Went to the orthodontist, which is really pretty pointless since I got my braces off like 3 years ago or something. Now I'm probably going to half study for my Russian final and the part of math I have tomorrow while playing xbox or using the computer.
  4. Skull replied to muuuuuuuuuu's topic in Off-Topic
    Ugh, math :|
  5. Skull replied to i_love_burritos's topic in Help and Advice
    Been doing it for years, and I'm fine *twich*
  6. Is it just me or does that remind me ever so slightly of Portal? It's the companion cube! Omg yes. Win =D> I don't see it :?
  7. :shock: how was your S and E capitalized? Caps Lock -> s -> caps lock ->kull... I has talent.
  8. I mess around with gimp and tried pixeling with it a couple of times, does that count?
  9. :shock: Looks amazing!!
  10. That generator comes up with some funny stuff :lol: Just make the name ridiculously offensive but funny.
  11. 8, the Ike (Marth? Idk which.) one
  12. Hmm, $100-200 and I'd think about it. Much more than that and I'd do it in an instant.
  13. Haha you have to go to school :lol: :lol: o wait... :cry:
  14. I have to, being ex-p2p with a full bank :)
  15. Compare an hour 30 of yours to one of mine and you won't think it's a little progress. I'd have maybe the head/helmet "done". Which coincidentally seem to look slightly pillow shaded, but it's still early so... Anyways, nice start :D
  16. Umm... none? I've never really tried, I like to mess around more than do what I'm "supposed to do".
  17. I was off forum games for a while, yeah. 10 to you too.
  18. Not too bad. If you're up for mining the mith and aren't worried about revernants (Can't spell that word), then the hobgoblin mine in the wilderness has a lot of mith and absolutely no competition. Only problem is that it's a little dangerous and banking is slow. Super heating (or mith bar smithing in general) is kind of annoying, since you can only do 5 and then you have to bank it again. I'd do it at the duel arena bank chest since it's a 1-click bank, that should cut down on your time a little bit.
  19. O hai :D Thanks for helping me check my BoB. Too bad it's pathetic :|
  20. Skull replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    I crying in jealousy, especially since you're not going for Rise Against.
  21. Unor left tip.it/Runescape indefinitely (as far as I know) so this probably won't be getting updated. :|

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.