Everything posted by Skull
-
KG's Blog! -- 2044 TOTAL -- All skills 70+ !
o. L.
-
Create & name a butterfly = $1 donation to the homeless
I made one :D
-
Hobo² - F2P Skiller - 657/700 total - SCHOOL
I got like 2 more inches of snow or something like that so far today lols.
-
Can anyone make me a small divider?
The third one does say skilly, not that anyone'd notice.
-
Who is your favorite Tipiter?
Mlbfan13-He's pure awesomeness
-
Snow & Snow Days
I'd say we've gotten about a foot or so. And it's still snowing.
-
2 long bones, 114 tears and a penguin point later...
Hate.
-
<-Shared shop-> Want a sig? Fill out the form.
I'm almost done with your pixel if you still want it by the way. :D
-
<-Shared shop-> Want a sig? Fill out the form.
Hmm, I'll see if I can explain a little better. This shop isn't really drawing so much as taking images and putting them together with effects in a way that looks good. What you seem to be looking for is a drawing of sorts. However, if you provide them with the images to work with, I'm sure they'd do their best to make you something. Oh and if I'm still listed as an artist, feel free to remove me since I haven't made anything since I joined and haven't opened up gimp in at least a month.
-
The Christmas Photography Challenge - Zargo VI!!
I got the snow I wanted (a foot of snow :shock: ), now all I need is a camera...
-
Hobo² - F2P Skiller - 657/700 total - SCHOOL
hellz yea, like 8-12 inches, you? About the same. I think it's like a foot of snow.
-
Real life pictures - 3
Nevermind. I'm not going to be an [wagon].
-
Teenage school hacker might face 38 years in jail.
He should be expelled and maybe face a year or two, but 38 is absolutely ridiculous. It seems to me that the teachers were careless and he took advantage of it. Seems like the school needs to teach their teachers to take better care of their passwords. People who have hacked NASA have done less time than 38 years.
-
Hobo² - F2P Skiller - 657/700 total - SCHOOL
Get epic amounts of snow?
-
How Much is Your Account Worth to You?
The question is "How much is your account worth to you?" not "How much could I get someone to pay for my account?" Therefore people's calculations like compfreak's are accurate to them. That doesn't mean that anyone would give you that much though. Not directed at compfreak, just used him as an example.
-
How Much is Your Account Worth to You?
4 years of my life back. Or hell, 4 years of anyone's life.
-
DarkFall - Officially Launched
Looks pretty cool, I might have to try it when it comes out.
-
What do you think will end the human race?
All that is needed to exceed the speed of light is a "warp drive," the basic idea behind it being that you would shrink space in front of you and expand space behind you to basically be propelled along. The only problem is that no one knows how to shrink or expand space, and even if they did the energy required would be enormous.
-
Best Instrumental Song Ever?
I rather like Samba Pa Ti.
-
"What's that, sandvich? Kill them all? Good idea!"
I wish I knew what type of sandwiches they were. Probably spam.
-
Who needs 8 hours of sleep?
[hide=] Very good, you have discovered I used an oxymoron,want a cookie? As for blogs not serving as sufficient evidence, you have overlooked the experiment with sailors I have posted, the information about armed services using a similar method, and that it is not pseudoscience, it is just a new way of forcing your brain to enter desirable phases of sleep by ignoring other phases of sleep. :| I question what you were thinking if you actually used the oxymoron on purpose. It doesn't help your argument in any way. Seems more like an accidental occurence resulting from you trying to be condescending. The Sailor experiment shows what, an hour and a half less total hours of sleep in the most extreme cases? Not a huge difference. Plus sailing is a physically demanding job and they are most likely tired enough to find sleep when they can. In fact that's the whole reason they adopted that sleep schedule in the first place. A poor study overall, as it focuses on one specialized group instead of a more general population and 99 people is not a lot. Not a lot at all, especially for this kind of study. I don't see a source for the army claims. As said, it's pseudoscience. I really don't think that's an oxymoron by the way, due to it being true, one can have incredibly vast amounts of insufficient knowledge. On topic: You missed the point of the sailor article, it shows that polyphasic sleeping is a viable alternative to monophasic sleep. The time of polyphasic sleep is the only thing different here. I wonder why you think its pseudoscience, the vast majority of people have already altered their sleep schedule. Humans are by nature biphasic, which we alter by being largely monophasic, so we know it is possible to change the nature of ones sleep cycle. Due to me not wanting to use a variety of medical terms to explain this, I will use this explanation, he explains it very well. [/hide] Unless I'm mistaken from skimming that quickly, you basically just provided us with a source that states that polyphasic sleep is not only bad for you but impossible to do naturally. It also seems to claim that no one can do it successfully. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
-
The Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide - UPDATED
I've found from my experience that rune armour isn't necessary, since a majority of people mage since it's free. Although rune is nice when you come under attack from someone using melee, hugging the rock near the center is often enough to stay alive. Sometimes an extra piece of rune armour is helpful if you're facing someone with high range though. Glad the guide's an AOW guide now though, I guess my bump was worthwhile.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
-
Who needs 8 hours of sleep?
Ok, I'll believe it can be done. How were they able to get into that sleep schedule though? It doesn't seem like something that you could just one day decide you were going to do. I know it takes me more than 20 minutes just to fall asleep most of the time and I always feel worse after short periods of sleep.
-
Snow & Snow Days
A snow day for 2 inches? :shock: We wouldn't have school probably a quarter of the winter if we got out for that :lol: