Everything posted by Cheefoo
-
17th March 2009 - The Chosen Commander|Route-finding Update
What's the speed of a granite mace? As fast as a scimitar?
-
17th March 2009 - The Chosen Commander|Route-finding Update
Anyone know what Zanik's crossbow special does? I've got a feeling it stops the target from healing... If it did, that'd be way too awesome in PvP.
-
17th March 2009 - The Chosen Commander|Route-finding Update
Can someone help me distract the first guard when trying to free the goblin? I tryed hitting the painting with the alarm behind it with a hammer... That did nothing. I need some advice, am I missing something?
-
Most famous rs player
-Zezima -Zezima -Zezima -Zezima -Zezima -Zezima and... -Zezima Zezima's the most famous no matter how you put it. He was number one on Runescape for a long long time. I think he'll make a comeback soon enough. At the moment, I noticed him on Funorb a lot. I don't care what you say, he's practically gotten all the achievements. He must be only missing 5000 rating in Arcanists, beat Doctor Phlogiston on hard, and some other insanely difficult stuff. He's proven that he's an awesome gamer as opposed to a no skilled lifeless grinder noob by being the best on just about all Funorb games. I've even heard Jagex mods mention him sometimes. Once Mechscape comes out, you all know who's going to be the first to master that. ... ME!
-
Jagex working hard or hardly working?
They're working on the 150th quest, and Mobilising Armies. They said they had some technical issues with those two. The longer they take, the more sure it is that it will be a great update.
-
Mod MMG's Ingame Behind the Scenes
I understand jokes! :thumbup:
-
Would you rather have BTS or the DD or the SoP?
If they have a Development Diary at least once a month, I'll like it better. Not exactly like I like the Development Diary itself better than Behind the Scenes, but the lack of BTS adds more surprise to the updates.
-
What is your biggest and best fail?
Very related, good job. By the way... Leave it up to a cynic to twist something into something completely irrelevant, just to be cynical.
-
Mod MMG's Ingame Behind the Scenes
The rebirth of Christ is going to be postponed for sailing?! Now they've gone too far...
-
HELP PLZ
Good. You should never go back to the Runescape Official Forums. They're evil.
-
Is this game worth playing anymore?
Game? "Worth" playing? Is that a paradox? Games are for fun, yes, it's still fun. Why wouldn't it be?
-
NEW Spellbook
But what if a quest goes into a preexisting area? Ex. Ancient Cavern. Just use this spell and all those mithril dragons are harmless. Quest monsters were just an example, my point is that this removes a whole part of the game-risk. Once you get 99 defence and hitpoints does that remove the risk too? If you get a high level, you should be rewarded. Maybe it's a bit drastic, but it could require 95+. Or it could technically "double" your combat level, so things will "respect" you easier.
-
Just one of those days. D:
Do quests! You barely have done any, so you're missing out on a lot of good stuff. Quests unlock more areas, items, experience points, and abilities. There's always something new you can find if you just go out and do a quest.
-
Will I be able to do....?
That quest is much easier than people make it out to be. Why? Because most people who talk about it are pures, and have pathetically low defence. Pures are rather pathetic against fighting monsters en masse, and can only deal with boss monsters that they can pray against. In desert treasure, the bosses have various ways to hit through prayer, and high hitpoints. That means the pures will waste a lot of their time eating, won't be able to kill the foe fast enough because of their high hp, and generally get whooped due to the fact that their low defence doesn't come in handy when you can't kill the opponent before they can get you. With your stats, I'd say it would be rather easy.
-
Range training...
[cabbage]. Everyone needs to stop recommending yaks! They are becoming more and more overcrowded, which drastically reduces the exp/hour since you have 5-6 people competing with you. There's also been an invasion of melee trainers that are nuisances for rangers. Theres also been a bunch of range trainers, which is a nuisance for melee trainers. Even though armored zombies are far better for melee training than yaks. I saw a few level 100's training melee at yaks. I told them to try armored zombies, as they're way better... Of course, this started an argument. This one guy said "Well why don't you go there?" I said that I was training range, so it wouldn't work. He said "So what, noob?" I told him that the whole point is the salve amulet which speeds up training immensely. He zinged me, "Does it look like I care?" Then... I told him to shut up, he said how he'd tell me off, but he bets I'm a report noob, I say I don't care if your daddy taught you a few bad words, that annoyed him, he started yelling, I said "You aren't proving anything, so shut your mouth" then he started swearing, I reported him, he said I was annoying and I said, "Well, you won't be annoying anyone for awhile yourself." I don't know if he got the hint, but he kept rather quiet. That's the one flaw in arguments, some people are just too stupid to know they lost.
-
Best Barrows Set
So tired... Must go on... Torag... His armor... it lacks the flaws of his brothers... His weapons... drive the enemy into the ground. Monsters don't care, they never run anyway... Fellow humans... they regain their energy easily with many other means... Not nearly effective as one who follows the path of the mage... Ice... generally better for slowing people down than hammers... His corrupted strength isn't his strong point... it's his defence that gives his armor use... Dharok... Apparently not a thinker... maybe because his helmet was so weak? His axe... one of the most intimidating weapons around, but nothing without Dharok's wretched strength behind it... So much risk, like gambling... You can never be sure that you're going to survive if you let yourself play at death's door... Your fate looms overhead... Many find it useful, very strong, does a lot of damage... though very risky... Is the gain truly worth the loss? Guthan... Weak in the legs... his legs rather bare... No need to cover them, as he has no intent of fleeing... With his infested power, you will stay in the fight long after your army has fallen... His spear... versatile, but not the best weapon... Simply outlasting the foe is the basic idea of fighting... Some want to kill faster... Guthan takes it slow, and enjoys every last moment... Verac... His chest is left exposed... is it worth the maneuverability for his flail? Verac wastes no time with weaklings who rely on their god's direct influence... He strikes fear in a man that makes his prayers echo into nothing... He defiles the enemy's body, ripping through every last inch... no matter how hard... Verac can get through it... So... Sleepy... Idon'a wahh... Goo... goodnight...
-
Range training...
I think I got about 50k xp in one hour. It might have been 45k, I'm not sure. I used ranging potions and iron knives, not to mention I was pretty darn focused. Compared to chinchompas, this is only like one sixth the speed. I thought 60k xp an hour would be the minimum for alternative training, seeing as it's only one fifth of chinchompas. Well, I'm still against chinchompas, and I'm finding yaks with iron knives to be working well at the moment. But what if I kicked it up to rune crossbow and broad bolts? Would that increase the xp rate, or is the slower speed not worth it?
-
Range training...
I'll go with iron knives, actually. I might as well use them as I already bought them. They cheap enough already, I'd spend a bit more money for faster training at such a small scale. Does anyone have an estimate for xp per hour for me? Please remember, I have 73 range.
-
Range training...
What gear should I use for yaks?
-
Range training...
I have 73 range at the moment, and want to get it up. I've done aviansies, but I'm sure there's a faster way to train it than that. However, I'm in no position to spend so much money on chinchompas, so forget that. I need a good training spot that will get me at least 60k xp an hour. I tried fire giants with iron knives... I got 6k xp in 10 minutes. Not good. Any and all help would be appreciated!
-
March Madness
So... tired... I... uhhhhh... It's... it's all a coverup! Bounty Hunter gone... no Behind the Scenes... What's next? Maybe... no more big nets little nets, just one net, that's all there is, just a net. Not to mention they got rid of player galleries, and even Postbag From the Hedge is seeing its issues... What... what's next? Big nets little nets? One net left? The npcs are getting chatty, and they don't want any big hints coming out, so they're putting the stop on the Postbag. The player art submission really had subiblimal... sublimimal... sumbi... subliminal messages in them, giving away future updates. It's the Chaos Elemental's doing, I bet... Bounty Hunter's gone because that "unnamed god" that made all those craters is back, and that certainly has to do with the big new 150th quest. No one goes into the craters anymore, the god's too tough... strong, mean, and off limits. Is there even a god relating to Bounty Hunrer? Issays in the Knowlagge Base... uhhh... an "uname god split the earth, making a volcano" or somethin... Could this be having to do with this? March... isn't that the war guy, the zodiac? Maybe more wars... God Wars? Lucien... he's in that underground thing you know where it next to that chaos elemaltar, why can't we go in? March, in March we can now march into that tunnel, find him... get the power gem... ...Fight him... get the Jas... Armadyl staffie... chilly place north... too far north... water! ... boats... sailing? New skill... ... 150th... Aha! Man gain stairs... Tired... so very... tired...
-
Another Anti-Gameplay Update from Jagex
This is essentially the point of the entire post. Is RWT really having such a negative impact that these changes are necessary? Look around you and compare the current times to the old times. Macroers are no longer ruining the game, and credit card fraud issues have been dealt with (as said by Jagex). Transferring gold is dangerous, and time-consuming. RWT has been HUGELY REDUCED as a whole. So it leads to the question: Does the RWT going on right now affect you at all? Answer this question personally, not with the generic brainwashing comments Jagex has spread throughout the community. The only reason I can think up which affects the game negatively at this point are the updates that are aimed at stopping it. Hmm, look, we solved the leaky pipe problem, but... There seems to be a way that the duct tape could leak, in fact, it's leaking a bit already! Should we patch that up to be extra careful? OF COURSE NOT.
-
A Roll-Back.
The second I hear "roll bacK", I want to say, "It isn't worth making all those people who didn't lose anything suffer."
-
Another Anti-Gameplay Update from Jagex
If you've been paying attention, you'd know that Bounty Hunter is a way to quite easily transfer money. All I think they will do is remove a few BH worlds, and maybe make the craters smaller, and add a few more level ranges. This way, there will be more people in a smaller place, so it's easier to find someone with lots of money on them (AKA RWTer), and kill them.
-
We don't need ":)".
Oh... my... God... Out of all the people who could use such a foul thing, how could the new CEO of Jagex use it? The children around the world will see this and be stunned at how horrible of a person he is. He is in no position to be using smiley faces. He's too official, too high up, and I thought he was at least a good person. How could anyone get away with making a smiley face on an important notice. No, this was his introduction to his entire career. His first impression! From the looks of it, he's going to be a terrible CEO, and ruin Runescape. He'll add more anti-RWT updates (which I recently learned equals anti-FUN), and maybe stick out of place faces all over the game. The second you log on to Runescape, you will see this... "Welcome to Runescape :)" Could you bare to see that? Every single time you logged in, you would be reminded of his terrible attitude. It will ruin the atmosphere of the game! Everyone would quit, Jagex will fail yet again. He'll probably ruin Funorb too, but who cares about that? I even bet he doesn't even know what he's doing, the harm, the pain he's inflicting. He's corrupting the children, just as the new censor is. First, it was "damn", now it's ":)"! That is.. sickening what's next... "LOL"?! If he says "lol" even once, I swear to the Lord, Jesus, and that third thing that I will quit this game right away. The is unrespicable what he's doing here, he should be fired right away! Wait, no... I mean... WHO CARES!