Everything posted by Screechingmu
-
What is the Best clan for Pest Control?
Heart Unit but they tend to keep people lower then lvl 100 out unless you know a few members
-
Bloodveld's 100 combat PARTEH!!! PARTY OVER, lock pl0x
I think i already posted in your other thread, but im coming!
-
Watch out monsters here we come *SODB* [U]
Noes, ill never be able to go then :cry: :cry:
-
Quick way to get from 25 ranged to 50
Iron knives on al-kharid warriors, they drop tons of herbs and clue scrolls
-
Guide to Barrow Tunnels (Only works for RS2007)
Wow! Awesome find! that will help ALOT
-
Range Training Karil Bow?
The racks can get up to 300gp, so thats 300gp per shot compared to 30gp per shot of iron arrow if you DONOT pick up... Stick with the mage short and regular cheap arrows.
-
question about pest control
each point will give 200xp
-
So how many ecto-tokens does everyone have?
Only 300, and nice bumpage of an old topic #-o
-
LEESTERS PARTY - Thanks to everyone. Enjoy the pics
Screechingmu 94 Combat I'm looking forward to the parteee :twisted:
-
rannar weed
Check the herblore guide for common herb droppers, then go there and kill as many as you can and keep all the rannars while dropping lower level herbs.
-
Staking ruined?
I just recently reported this bug to Jagex but here I go: So heres me, at the duel arena, pretty happy because im up on staking using my sweet 92 magic spell Blood Barrage that I had just reached the day before. I see this person with 78 mage (forgot the combat level, was probably arond level 80), and I immediatly stake her, i put up my whip, she puts up 1.3m (i was doubling her). She cancels the duel and goes "1 sec" i think it's nothing and make sure when she duels again that she changed NONE of the rules. Well the duel starts, im hitting ok, then she starts hitting 27's and 28's with her god spells when shes only 78!!! So i figured out she must of used a mage pot to charge before the duel and the charge still remained.... Well, i ended up losing, which meaned i lost my whip to someone with 14 lower mage levels, and alot of lower hp and def levels What further proved my point was her sitting by the chests in the duel arena shouting "Buying mage pot 30k!!!" :roll: :roll: Well thats my story, sorry for the read
-
i have discovered the hardest item to sell in rs
Guthix :x I recently sold my cannon and its not to hard if you actually move from one spot.
-
MASSIVE CAPE UPDATE!!!!!!!!
Bah, metal capes! who needs em! :P
-
My first fake
I saw that and immediatly lol'd lol (lol) too many lol's!
-
My Fake RuneScape Screenshots (Some are OLD)
Some of them are pretty good =D>
-
Watch out monsters here we come *SODB* [U]
Hey! I want to join in on some of these trips.. Sign me up!
-
Whats happening?
Strange, mine just turned on after being off for awile...
-
A look at barrows Ancient and SD
Well after being 3 hit by guthan and losing ahrims while using ice burst, i'm a little cautious and I stuck with md :oops:
-
What character class are you?
Well, i became a miner then quit like the same day lol Came back to the game on a new account (forgot the old one lol)
-
what would YOU do with 10,000 pest control points?
99 mage plz 8-) rest would go to range
-
Pest control at world 78 gone bad?
There are better world for pc, but they tend to always switch around, i use world 78 mainly when im ice bursting for insane xp 8-)
-
Faces in the landscape! :O
Lol, mr longnose. :mrgreen: Yes, it's funny. I like it. :mrgreen: For some strange reason, I think of something else than a face... HAHA the Twin Towers picture made me laugh so hard! Why the hell would you find something that was so horrible funny
-
Faces in the landscape! :O
Oh noes!
-
Give a tip, take a tip!
When playing pest control with dharoks, why waste time getting explosive pots? Just attack a few splaters! Instant low hp!
-
The 'You're Banned' Game (over 38,000 banned!)
Banned for using the " :shame: " smiley :P