Everything posted by gameboypen
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Like the sword, like the outfit ah what am I missing. Do I like you? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yes I do
-
~Led's Blog~ (old blog, starting a 2008 blog)
I just noticed, nice updates to the first post.
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
Quest just own dont they? Great work.
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe good work! :
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
Good luck on all that, hope you make an honest buck errr geepee.
-
Back to Rs Reality! Shadow Latio ~ 99 Slayer, 3rd Age, and More!
Niiiiicccccccccccce
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
You think youe cool dont you.... dont you? \
-
Ryno's Blog to all non-combats 70+ 72 Att+Str 54 Slayer
Stop getting all those hawt level ups! :shock:
-
I have a new blog....
Just play Galaxy until then. (I so want it too)
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
*spooky noises* You are a master of Magick!
-
Choc's blog to 99 fish and chips! 81 fishing! :D
I thought you wanted to see things cry, metal can't cry.
-
Nac fans--> 99 HITPOINTS[pg. 108] + whip #2!! [pg. 109]
Some nice stuff on the last few pages, very nice stuff. 8-)
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Bumpy wupy again.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
I will let you touch my cape if you log in.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Quoted cos I am lazy right now.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Boohoo boohoo.
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
I luv u 8-)
-
Close Please
8-) 8-)
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
In those immortal words 'Yay!' :XD:
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks Dalek, added you to the friend's blog section also. Dalek403 So I finished off my lighter goal with 64-66 hunter. For some reason I didn't get a message for the spottier cape. :( It wasn't my fault either. :-w - 1612 total Chins were too slow so I switched back to red salamanders. :lol: - 1613 total - 1614 total \
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
So I alched a little bit more than I went and hunted a bit. I got 61 through 63 and am going for 66 now at the red chins. - 1609 total - 1610 total - 1611 total :wink:
-
Shey was here!
Sexy stuff
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Are you talking to yourself hehe? Thanks I guess. Thanks matie boy. Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ty. Yay! I wubs you! Well a bit after 72 Ranged Shey logged in and as we talked about yesterday we went and changed or gravestones and explored the new wildy. Those Revenants are nearly as scary as Shey's head. [hide=Two Pictures] [/hide] I then got another fletching level putting an 86 near the icon. - 1607 total Then I alched a bit because I was a bit low on cash standing near Catherby's farming patch while farming herbs. This got me 76 Magic. - 1608 total And I also changed around some of the parts on the first post. Well G'night all!
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
+ = You!
-
What do you do for fun now?
If I get into a skill I will enjoy it and have 'fun'. I also like to check out updates and new quests for a lil excitment.