Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Monday Poll: How many times have you quit RuneScape?
Once, I just sort of drifted off.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
You mine rune now eh? Joo are just too gud.
-
Runescape in Class
:shock: Wow, just wow. I would've thought I was hearing things too. And if that happened in my Maths class my classmates would view him as more lame. :-w
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Woah, nice bank, very pleasing to the yes. Nice level also.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
:shock: Good work on that half. Do they sell well? Nice trips also and hehe at the two clues. WUBS!
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
That's a hard one. Defence, because it is a nais skill. :-k
-
Gem rates?
It's as hard to tell as monster drops really on thing you can say is wear a glory if your p2p (I know your not.) You could do what some are doing with the ROW and record results over 1000s of ores mined. But thats just boring.
-
another question -game for noobs or poor ppl
I'm neither poor or have abad computer. I am also not a newb to MMORPGs. Yet I play it due to it's variety and quantity of content. Your view is the generic view of someone who went though the RS fad phase only getting to level 20ish then quitting because everyone else did. -.-
-
Which abbreviations annoy you?
Plz - please don't use it ever. And all the ones using numbers for letters w8 h8 etc.
-
Shadow's Blog! 82/99 Farm. 82 farm :D
Yay, getting closer and closer and closer until [hide=Noes!]The cape will come to get joo![/hide]
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Good luck hitting those bars. And free money? :-s
-
Devoted's RETURN... I am Back From My Crash.. Pg 25.
I always luv this blog. Keep up the rcing it's a fun skill. I hope to speak to you again some time later too. :
-
Shey was here!
Well I meant that the sad kinds are the ones who kill you again and even insult you. RC Pking is in the game so i'm not going to say it's wrong. Anyway, wubs
-
I have a new blog....
Nice work Sr. Waffle. 8-)
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
I will miss joo lots. :(
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Sjakie = old nub! Btw you got a left half? Nice work matie.
-
Why the Assist System will NOT ruin RuneScape
Only benefit. :wink:
-
[~Maelus is BACK.] 81/85 Fishing.
Gud work, from a gud guy! 8-)
-
Etp's Amazing Bloggy! ~TONS OF STUFF ADDED! P.129~
Thanks! i wondered this because it said you had 68 fishing i think... anyway.. im a bit like: :-s It says I have 68 fishing because well, I am 68 fishing. And not to sound rude or anything, you don't need to bump your blog every ten minutes your on.
-
Shey was here!
Hehe. :anxious: But seriously, I don't mind RC pkers too much, the abyss is in the wilderness for a reason imo and the add a little spark to rcing. (Most of which can't pk for cabbage, which is funny :wink: ) But that kind is sad just sad. Have a nice break.
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
Eww killerwatts, keep up the great work. Quests are ftw, you just don't know it!
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Ewww trip. Nice mage level though. How do you know? :-k :notalk:
-
Post Thy Funny Forum Posts.
OMG, im sooo going to read that today!
-
Right-click report abuse is coming
It would help with the annoyingly named bots. (And pures.) When you want to report them.
-
I THINK I KNOW!! New Idea! (future update speculation)
Dear god no. That would ruin alot. Only if 50% of the RS population had straight 99s, would I consider it a good idea.