Everything posted by Erk02
-
Why is sex* bad?
In obese America, there are too many people that I'd rather not see naked.
-
Underrated Items
Wouldn't really say they're underrated, because I know a lot of people use this one. Anyways, the Stealing Creation melee armor. It's rune, but you can get it in all of 40 minutes.
-
The Short Living Item
You make no sense at all. Yeah, this marks where I stopped trying to make sense of the OP.
-
Who is your favorite Tipiter?
The old members, since that was when I was active: Moopymitchell182 Oilertay Leesters Queenvalerie Bloodveld Bubsa Trapical Jesselitton Erk02 Edit: I didn't just edit this.
-
Should the logout timer be removed?
If I forgot to log out one day before I went out, I guarantee that I'd be dead via random long before I returned.
-
Joe Satriani accuses Coldplay of plagerism
Supposed ignorance doesn't mean that it's not plagiarism in this country. Not that I think it is coincidence.
-
The Ultimate Question - Boxers or Briefs
This is because you start middle school. And in middle school, at least around where I live, you start changing for p.e. The eighth graders, as they epitomize coolness, wear boxers, and make fun of the new sixth graders who wear briefs. And as these sixth graders become eighth graders, the cycle repeats itself.
- Looking to get a "six pack"
-
Father named child Adolf Hitler, and asks for tolerance
We're not losing, whether we'd like to admit it or not, the parents have a right to name their own children.
-
The HYT disscussion
Says the person who registered a month ago.. Anyways, I think HYT is fine. Been using it since it came out, and I like it.
-
Anchor=GS for lower levels?
Next up: Dark Bow=GS for rangers?
-
Just got in a fight with one of my closest friends.
1) His money was in the room 2) He leaves the room 3) You leave 4) Money is gone If I were your friend, I'd suspect you, too. It's reasonable.
-
What Languages Do You Speak And Are You Studying?
[Removed Japanese since it causes errors on TIF] Fluent in Japanese in English. Dropped French to focus on my Japanese after two years.
-
16 year old with broken back, tazzed by cops, 19 times
Do all of your posts suck this much? Anyways, tasering someone 19 times? I can't even imagine why that would be justified in anyone's eyes. Of course, I don't think we have the full story here, but it still sounds excessive.
-
Uncle Ray needs YOUR opinion. (iPod/Zen/MP3)
Get an 8gb, dude. You won't regret it. 4gb is nothing. I used to think that was enough, and I ended up buying a new iPod because i had 15gb on my library.
-
Let me see your shoes!
Do tell us why you think that about Nike's.
-
Let me see your shoes!
Christmas present to myself: [hide=][/hide] Colors inspired by Piet Mondrian, one of my favorite artists. Edit - messed up hide tag.
-
The Ultimate Question - Boxers or Briefs
I don't go commando, but button-fly is the only type of acceptable jean. 8-)
-
Good Exercising Music?
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor I'm only half-joking. I also like hair metal when I exercise. Bands like Motley Crue, Skid Row, Scorpions, and Poison are examples.
-
Best Instrumental Song Ever?
Either Dance of Eternity - Dream Theater or YYZ - Rush
-
A new guitar?
Go for a Gibson Melody Maker. They're the one guitar that Gibson makes that isn't overpriced. They're quite nice, really.
-
What will you be celebrating this month?
New Year's Eve anyone? Jeeze..
-
Dagon'hai robes ... What drops them FOUND ! (page 4)
Unless I'm mistaken, this isn't a first; the Amulet of Accuracy does the same thing.
-
Andrew Gower - Happy 30th + Biography
Happy Birthday, cheers. :)
-
A new guitar?
If you have a strat, you could change the pickups and strings to change the tone around.