Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

elmo_killer6

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by elmo_killer6

  1. Eek you Jpegerized it! Run for your lifes! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: On tip.it, buddies aren't really thought highly and a competition using a kit you didn't design I doesn't work too well. It's basically a test of copying and pasting skills.
  2. Not bad but it could be created ingame I think so it's not really a "fake", however the execution is okay. On a side note, turn private chat off so you dont have to blur it which ruins the image.
  3. Just a buddy with the hat color changing. It's relly nothing and I wouldn't even consider it your work unless you made the kti which i doubt becasue I've seen it before.
  4. Looks like it's gonna be great. One of my teachers proposed a field trip to see it in IMAX :D .
  5. My brother who's two years younger than me is a few inches taller... #-o
  6. Japanese potty training. :lol:
  7. Maybe have it go back and forth between the two not jsut going animated from hawk to human then jsut jumping back to hawk. Try to make it seems seemless.
  8. Um... Why does the voting for 11 say April?
  9. Seeing as the peices are by multiple people I think this would violate the rule of only posting your work, but that's just me. Anyways, nice comics.
  10. It's transparent its the animation is monotone black so taht would explain it. Looks pretty good maybe clean it up a bit and add a rootbeer bottle. :thumbsup:
  11. [Advice]The order form burns my eyes :shock: try a different color.[/Advice]
  12. Its ok for a first, however there isnt really much shading, no lightsource, the line art isn't done right, there shouldnt be things kinda like L's in it its hard to explain. And that guthan looks anarexic which isn't normal for him.
  13. Any advie on how to make it flow? yea sorry i didnt post before, umm, the renders cool but it just dosnt fit, so try some diffrent flows and the font, just seems off too. just try and redo the sig and have it match up like an outfit :D Okay thank you, although i never understood how to download fonts so, I always have to use the default ones on my computer which are pretty bad.
  14. Any advie on how to make it flow?
  15. elmo_killer6 posted a topic in Art and Media
    C/C would be nice:
  16. Nothing here, but I did have to ride home in a police car after my family's car broke down once. The back of those things definatey aren't comforatble.
  17. The image isn't showing for me. Try uploading it to imageshack
  18. are you crazy?! how can you save it as .jpg? it screws up the quality to horrible levels! .png for life! For photolike images Jpeg works fine. It jsut kills pixels. And besides for most non pixel sigs its the only way to get it to size without distorting any of the colors. As for the sig, there's not really much to say. It's basically a stock with text and a border. What program are you using?
  19. elmo_killer6 replied to altune's topic in Off-Topic
    Googled mine and nothing came up so... ya I'm ok :thumbsup:
  20. elmo_killer6 replied to altune's topic in Off-Topic
    Googled mine and nothing came up so... ya I'm ok :thumbsup:
  21. I'm the oldest. I'm 15 my brother is almost 13.
  22. Well, I thought I'd give it a try. It didn't come out as bad as I thought it would but some of the transitions are pretty bad. Oh well C/C is appreciated no matter what.
  23. What about a heavy Russian accent or even better: Igpay Atinlay (That's Pig Latin for those who don't know)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.