Everything posted by Phil
-
does anyone know where this came from?
from the original 'sim city' game?
-
TET Slave Auction Drop Party Discussion-Commentary-Pic Topic
Even if he didn't who cares if people do that. If they sign up to the forums then they have as much right as the people who have been here for a couple of years. People shouldn't be so greedy and learn to share the fun with the new users too.
-
TET Slave Auction Drop Party Discussion-Commentary-Pic Topic
Are you sure you turned up at 10pm gmt? Not 10pm British time? Remember GMT is not British time at the moment.
-
TET Slave Auction Drop Party Discussion-Commentary-Pic Topic
OK here a few pics I managed to take whilst dropping stuff. Had a few problems due to being f2p and having no bank space - ignore the beret and the glory ammy in my inventory, they weren't dropped. One of the first "good" drops I did. Don't blink!!!!! A wee competition - I asked what TET stand for :P winner got 1k bronze arrows. TET rocks! - also check the inventory! Someone got a nice wee present! I added in a something extra towards the end! Ahhh, what you can get a mob to do when waiting for some drops :P My last drop of the night... Thanks to all who came, thanks to all who donated in the slave auction & those who bought the slaves! Well done to the TET for organising this. Had a good time.
-
TET Slave Auction Drop Party Discussion-Commentary-Pic Topic
I had a great time. I think dropping might actually be more fun than picking stuff up! :D Dropped a barrel load of stuff, tried to keep it different & entertainging at the same time. Will post the pics I took shortly, gotta upload them. -Lord9000
-
Extremist Animal rights idio...er..protesters
Ian if you want to talk about it then fair enough create a new topic and link to this one, but please don't bump 8 month old topics.
-
CALLING ALL TIP.IT USERS, DRAWBALL IS UPON US!!!!
I used my ink to try and sort the scottish flag, which was getting destroyed.
-
Awesome Game called Spore
Yes just use the other topic please. I wont lock it if you bump it since it's only about a month old.
-
Vacation destinations?
Hopefully gonna go somewhere in the summer but nothing organised yet. Last October went to Lanzarote for a week.
-
five years ago...
I remember the evening it was released. I was in irc and everyone was so excited by it! Ah good days.
-
does anyone know about this?
I've never heard of it. :? They say they are "just as popular" as tipit? How many users and posts has that site/forum got? Lots of sites claim they are better than tipit because everyone knows tipit is the site to look up to. :P edit - I've had a look about and is neoseeker a multi gaming/pc/etc forum? If so, then you can't really compare the two. (anyway I only see 109545 posts in the runescape board there)
-
Bird flu arrives in UK
Hehe, I always knew Fife was rife with disease :wink: (j/k man, I hope you live through this!) :P
-
Bird flu arrives in UK
Actually I think a few of us knew this. :) This is a new thing, well for Scotland anyway. I'm not too worried about it spreading to humans, but rather I'm more concerned for people who keep birds/chickens etc. I know people in Fife that keep birds and they aren't able to keep them indoors. They will most likely have to cull them. :(
-
Do you love the country you live in?
Yes I love Scotland and I love living here. I wouldn't say the politics are great here but in the end that doesn't bother me. I'd say the only bad thing is the dull weather. If I was to move somewhere else it would be to somewhere like Australia where you get some nice weather 8)
-
Bird flu arrives in UK
Cellardyke, where the bird was found, is 30 miles from me. Will be interesting to see how things progress. They have also just found 2 dead swans in Glasgow which have died from a virus, but their not sure if it's bird flu yet.
-
Slave Labour! 2 Hours With���¢�¢â�š�¬���¦. TrixStar
Haha great! Good to see you had a good time :P Although what is that present? I don't play rs anymore so have no idea :x
-
Bubsa does THE LONDON MARATHON!
I would sponsor you but I don't have any money atm. Poor student ftl. :P Gl in the marathon though.
- Well, i'm going AWOL
-
VERY Old TIP.IT Forum Topics from 2002 - WARNING: Large Post
What a weird thing to do, saving topics :P Funny seeing all those names. Would love to hear from jbwhitnall, was a friend on rs 5 years ago.
-
Your Choice Of Your Last Words?
Hmmmm Interesting http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Famous_last_words
-
Women's suffrage
hahaha. When I first saw your question I was like. "Why would you want that" Video is pretty funny, can't believe people at some great school don't know what it means!
-
Top 5 soccer club and players
what's that got to do with this thread?
-
When or how?
Sounds like Final Destination to me :P
-
When or how?
No way. If you knew when and how you would never be able to get it out of your memory, even if it was 60 years in the future. You would be constantly be counting down to it, which can't be good.
-
~ Omg, found a Santa Hat while training! ~
You can put anything on a table. Just use an item with the table.