Smoking

darkforaster

How dare you damage my health, it's selfish to kill yourself that way, bla bla bla

It's my right to smoke, it's legal, bla bla bla!!!!

-- takes the neutral side -- You guys should just respect everyones opinions, bla bla bla!!!!!

Honestly though I don't mind smokers. People who I know that smoke are kind enough to put it out if someone asks them to. Obnoxious smokers get on my nerve (those who won't put it out or move away if you ask them) but they're rare.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare you damage my health, it's selfish to kill yourself that way, bla bla bla

It's my right to smoke, it's legal, bla bla bla!!!!

-- takes the neutral side -- You guys should just respect everyones opinions, bla bla bla!!!!!

--takes up troll side-- n0, let's wtach them fight, sm0king and n0n-sm0king f!ghting is even fuNnier than your m0m, r0flc0pter, bl@ bl@ bl@!1!

Nah, j/k. Personally, I think smoking is disgusting and smelly, but in my state smoking is getting banned left and right, even in bars (which does in a sense hurt their buisness). Meh, I guess I'm fine with it as long as they ain't puffin' in my face.

Smoke all you want, but if I smell it, I am hitting you in the face with a brick.

+1.

My girlfriend quit smoking after she lit up in the park, I walked off back to her house, She threw it on the floor and her packet and lighter in the bin, ran after me crying and said she would quit.

Sounds harsh, But I did her one massive favour.

I didn't want to be near her when she was doing it, It smells horrible, It is horrible.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

I smoked for a short while when i was 13 or 14, it was just the acceptable thing to do in the group of people i was hanging out with. I wouldn't now because the cons far outweigh the pro's. You could save so much more cash if you didnt smoke which could go to masses of *insert something good*.

Such a load of rubbish that 5 mins of your life, if it was factual smoking would be against the law because every smoker would die at about 30 lol.

My friend started smoking when she was 11. Atleast that's what she told me :( She still smokes now and I still come with her every lunchtime behind the bike sheds, away from cctv, to see her and a couple of fellow pupils smoke.

I don't smoke myself but I'm probably just in the same situation as them. This has been going on for around 2 years now.

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

It helps relieve stress.

It can appear relaxing but it's only feeding the addiction.

Btw for all those who ever wondered why you smoke more when you drink, it's because it blocks the nicotine hit.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

since when is smoking relaxing? i don't think sitting on the couch and smoking while your heart is beating like crazy to get fresh oxygen (and not smoke) around the body is very relaxing. i personally find smoking disgusting and to whoever says "just move away" that is pretty hard since smoke actually travels and there are smokers everywhere.

Smoke all you want, but if I smell it, I am hitting you in the face with a brick.

I second the motion.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Well here in Canada smoking is already illegal inside publid buildings (including pubs, bars etc.)

I don't care if people want to smoke. But do it in your own house for god's sake.

I went on a vacation to England and I could barely breathe in some pubs and restaurants.

Btw for all those who ever wondered why you smoke more when you drink, it's because it blocks the nicotine hit.

And it's extra tasty. 8-)

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Well here in Canada smoking is already illegal inside publid buildings (including pubs, bars etc.)

I don't care if people want to smoke. But do it in your own house for god's sake.

I went on a vacation to England and I could barely breathe in some pubs and restaurants.

Yeah England are just banning it tommorrow. Ahwell better late than never.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I don't see a point in smoking but if someone wants to smoke, that is their right. The only thing that bugs me about some smokers, is that they blatantly ignore nonsmokers and we get stuck with secondhand smoke. I'm not saying all smokers are like this, just some.

Yeah England are just banning it tommorrow. Ahwell better late than never.

It's not being banned tomorrow fool its the 1st of july

runemjester,mazpot.gif

I attempted to launch a fart, only to have it get stuck between my cheeks.

Yes,I love second hand smoke that hurts my ashmatic lungs.Got cocaine?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I second the motion.

Be ugly all you want, but if I see it, I'm using your eye sockets as an ash tray.

Burn! =D>

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

I remember hearing that smoking causes more stress than it helps. The addiction makes you stressful and you NEED a smoke to stop it. You wouldn't be really stressed if you didn't smoke.

That's just what my gym teacher told me in health. Don't quote me on it 100%.

Quit RuneScape :)

I started smoking New Ports after I'd smoke weed, about 2 weeks ago I stopped smoking weed and I realized I was addicted to cigarettes, I never knew before because I'd smoke weed twice a day, and then smoke 3-4 cigarettes afterwards so I never thought I was addicted. Then I quit weed and now I still need New Ports, it kinda sucks but I'm not complaining, I love the way they taste.