Is strength the only safe stat?

Roberthree

Uh, since when if strength safe? People get called strength noob all the time.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got called a def noob by a lv 88 when he lost to me in the fight pits (i was lv 82 with 58 def). Now my def is 70, and i would not be suprised to find many ppl who might not like it. :roll:

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

i had a barrelchest anchor when i was lvl 80, so people called me a strength noob. so no, its not safe.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

try the p2p wildy with str cape... :roll:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Most people call other people a "insert skill here" noob, usually because they are at a disadvantage when it comes to dueling or DMing because you have the levels to do something the other person can't. If it does not involve them at all, well then just ignore them

backword821.png

Don't listen to those losers, it's your right to have whatever stats you want and to fight in whatever style or technique that you choose. 8-)

If they don't like it, tough! :thumbsup:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Don't worry about them. They're just jealous. Just ignore them, retaliating would just make them seem stupider... =/

And also with the "Prayer noob" thing, I sometimes call my friend that, because when we are dueling, whether it be in the combat ring in my house or the duel arena, he always turn on his protect from melee when he's losing. :P But that term should be taken lightly.

Also whoever called you an attack noob is probably an idiot... =/

d30K5.png

Theres Pure noob. I think I might've heard str noob once lol. They call you a noob for anything.

They just don't want to go around saying:

"Better Noob!"

Two men were walking through the forest. When they got out, they saw a war. One said cool, and ran forward, the other turned back. Later, both envied the other's decision. Who was right?

~It's not done till you're done with it~

Well i have heard "strength noob" not to me but a friend who has 99 strength and 1 defence and another friend got called Herblore noob :shock: :shock: ! Just don't mind them once someone's got a lower level they call you a noob that's how Nature works :lol: .

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Att noob is a new one to me, and I have been called a str noob for range-2hing.

I have been called a cheater for taking advantage of combat system, range noob, hp noob, pure noob, def noob(im 1 def :-k ), pray noob (i was 1 pray at the time, 11 now), ancient noob, hybrid noob, mage noob, farcaster noob, and many others.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

I'm at attack noob, and always will be :)

Let them make fun of me if they want to. They're probably just idiots who are jealous.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

I'm at attack noob, and always will be :)

Let them make fun of me if they want to. They're probably just idiots who are jealous.

It just annoys them that you have an advantage over them so they call you "attack noob" or "def noob" because you have an advantage...Just ignore them...

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

or you spam

then your a spammer noob

:)

i'm so sorry but this is the worst topic i've ever scene come up on tip.it so far, and somehow it's still alive! If somebody could please explain it to me that would be great (don't expect a PM back form me if you do I'm rafting!!!!!).

I think you are classed as a __________noob if your _________ is better than their __________.

I think it's basically jealousy, I dont give a cabage what people think of my stats, I train what I like and if anybody thinks it makes me a noob they are free to think that.

sig2webzx7.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ive been called a mining noob on my noob account(66 mining) in the mining guild!

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.